Video Making Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Product photographers and videographers:
· Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
· Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
· Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
· Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
· Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
· Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
· Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
· Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
· Capture Action on Camera
· Videographers record important events using camera, lighting, and audio equipment.
· Videographers direct people to capture specific action and events for the camera
About the company:
Our client , A leading fin-tech brand , is on a mission to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable. Founded by one of the pioneers of E-commerce in India , the brand aims to build consumer-centric & technology driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space. The brand is currently disrupting Lending, Insurance and Mutual Funds market
Please share with us a portfolio of your work in addition to your updated CV while applying for this position.
– Handle video editing requirements within deadlines from multiple teams.
– Taking ownership of video projects and providing inputs to overall video plan.
– Closely working with other teams for creative and technical inputs when it comes to videos.
– Experience in directing skilled and unskilled actors as required while majorly contributing in overall video shooting and production.
– 4+ years experience as a video editor delivering high-quality videos (multiple formats) within tight deadlines.
– Extensive knowledge about Adobe Creative Suite.
– Experience in design, motion graphics, and audio editing.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Self-starter with demonstrated initiative.
– Experience of working within brand guidelines.
– Highly creative with detail-oriented thinking.
– Experience of working with an agency (if required) an added bonus.
Graduate in any discipline. Degree in film studies, editing or related fields to be given priority.
Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to understand and deliver design-related requirements.
- Making highly creative and intuitive images/ videos for various marketing campaigns.
- Creating highly appealing creatives for social media posts & campaigns.
- Using design software to refine illustrations and designs.
- Developing prototypes to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
- Supporting marketing team with effective time and task management.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent qualification.
- 1-1.5 years of professional experience in designing.
- Weightage will be given to project and hands-on experience than educational qualifications.
- The designer needs to be adherent to details, efficient, adaptive to a fast-paced environment & ready to take responsibilities
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Mandatory proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator. Adobe After Effects will be a value addition but not mandatory.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator in and other relevant design tools.
- Strong design and software skills
- Creative with an eye for detail
- (Portfolio has to be mandatorily shared)