11+ Software engineering Jobs in Pune | Software engineering Job openings in Pune
Apply to 11+ Software engineering Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Software engineering Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
- 8+ years of experience in shipping B2C Products. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- A track record of building and launching software products (web, mobile web, native apps).
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, marketing, and other related stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization including users, vendors, partners, and executive leadership.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solver and develop creative solutions; works well and stays focused under little supervision.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Extraordinary data analysis skills
Your work will involve
- Understanding and scoping business requirements into technical specifications, converting user needs into wireframes and documentation for development
- Understanding user journeys and business workflows
- User research and interviews for getting insights
- Designing innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Doing wireframes based on proposed solutions
- Analyze product and user data to derive insights
- Working with developers, analysts, designers, customer support, sales and marketing teams to build products which people love to use
- Managing scrums to keep track of the work done and what needs to be done
- Planning releases and roll-out of features and products into the market
- Design thinking.
- Good business sense
Soft skills: Curiosity, Willingness to learn and understand, Ability to organize tasks and manage time
Experience: Job experience in a similar technical field
Demonstrated leadership through organizations, projects, or other extra-curricular activities.
Company Name - CrelioHealth Pvt Ltd
Location - Pune Banner
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/">https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.livehealth.in/">https://blog.creliohealth.inCrelioHealth for Diagnostics
https://blog.livehealth.in/">Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
- MSMEx is a business advisory platform which connects Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) & Start-ups with leading industry experts for professional advice & mentoring.
- Our goal is to bring world-class business management support in a micro advisory format to MSMEs at highly-affordable price points, so they can scale to their full potential faster with qualified guidance, expert mentoring and hand-holding.
- We take a customer-centric approach in our product development and measure our success using defined business metrics.
- We are a small team with diverse background & experiences. We work hard as a team - and appreciate the meaningful contribution of each other. We celebrate the journey and milestones and don- t wait for destination.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Understand user needs, pain points & behaviour
- Develop & drive product direction and strategy
- Own the product roadmap, milestones and KPIs
- Collect & gather the requirements from different stakeholders to write PRDs & User
- Define Acceptance Criteria & KPIs for each product feature
- Preparing Wireframes to explain the feature requirements to UI/UX Team
- Managing & Planning Sprints, Backlog & UAT
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies along with marketing team
- Work with design, engineering, operations & marketing teams to set priorities & achieve the product and business goals
- Own the product tracking & analytics to gain insights for product iteration
What we are looking for:
- BE/BTech or MBA with relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to formulate data driven decisions
- Own a track record of building interesting mobile products
JOB DESCRIPTION - PRODUCT MANAGER :
- Experience in Agile Product Development Process
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross-Functional Team Management
- A Team Player with an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Project Management: JIRA, Slack etc
- Wireframing Tools: Framer etc
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Metabase, Tableau etc
- MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word etc
- You want to work directly with cofounders & serial entrepreneurs
- You love challenges and independently solve them
- You love to work in fast paced start-up environment
- You want fast paced growth in your career
Location: Preferred Mumbai in long run. For 2021 can work from anywhere.
Sr. Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
Experience - 4 – 6 years
About the role –
The Product Manager role will report to the CEO and will build the product from 0 to 1.
Need to work with the senior management team to work on product roadmap
Work with tech and management to create and execute product pipeline
Own the successful delivery of your roadmap and co-own the success of the overall products
Define requirements (JIRA) - Creating EPICs, user stories. Tracking the sprint
Effectively identify and manage cross-team dependencies
Ensure delivery timelines
Required Knowledge and Skills
Should have good understanding of eligibility, Prior authorization workflows
worked as product lead/lead BA
Worked on eligibility implementation (API Integration) ( Waystar, Change healthcare, Claim MD etc.)
Should have experience in building and scaling SaaS tools from the ground up.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Use common tools to create mockups, stories, and roadmaps Preferred Qualifications
3+ Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
US Healthcare Experience
Value added - If worked on X12 270, 271
Bachelor’s engineering degree from Tier 1 institute
MBA from Tier 1 (good to have)
3 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
Job Title: Product Manager
Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Worked as Product Owner before and took responsibility for a product or project delivery.
Well-versed with data warehouse modernization to Big Data and Cloud environments.
Good knowledge* of any of the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) – Must Have
Practical experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows.
Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
Good communication skills
Experience in working within a distributed agile team
Experience in handling migration projects – Good to Have
*Data Ingestion, Processing, and Orchestration knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for coming up with innovative and novel ideas for the product.
Define product releases, features, and roadmap.
Collaborate with product teams on defining product objectives, including creating a product roadmap, delivery, market research, customer feedback, and stakeholder inputs.
Work with the Engineering teams to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle. Work closely with the UX and UI team to create the best user experience for the end customer.
Work with the Marketing team to define GTM activities.
Interface with Sales & Customer teams to identify customer needs and product gaps
Market and competition analysis activities.
Participate in the Agile ceremonies with the team, define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
Ensure product usability from the end-user perspective
Product Management, DWH, Big Data
- Define and document detailed requirements detailing market opportunities and associated technical integrations in collaboration with architects, engineers, and key stakeholders with ISVs and strategic partners.
- Drive product execution across a large set of engineers, product designers, and product managers.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on company Platform collaterals and sales tools such as articles, datasheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Conduct usability testing interviews to gather feedback on Product integration prototypes.
- Identify market opportunities and conduct customer/user research interviews in conjunction with lead Product Managers.
- Deliver product management analysis, including market requirements, and customer experience artifacts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RDBMS competitive market landscape and product analysis.
- Own the roadmap of active and future projects and maintain the backlog of features and priorities.
- Be outcome and KPI drove to achieve growth of your products and take the right actions accordingly.
- Work with the engineering and product team to ensure proper investment and execution in support of your strategy.
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on status, risks, and change control.
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical role, with at least 3 years of those in a product management role.
- Have experience defining a roadmap and managing incremental execution through successful launches.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience working across organizations with Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, Engineering, and Design.
- 2+ years experience in data infrastructure or related IaaS products and/or services; AWS and/or Google Cloud background preferred.
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, and data-driven product decision-making mindset.
- Experience with product management planning and design tools - Confluence, JIRA, Balsamiq, AHA!
Nice to have:
- Strong proficiency in the big data ecosystem e.g. Kafka, Spark, or similar technologies.
- Technically savvy and experienced with the cloud, APIs, enterprise software.
- Worked on data platforms or streaming applications.
Below are the Job Details:
Qualification & Experience:- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable with 8 - 12 years of experience
In this role, you will lead a team of product managers and UX designers based in Pune, India who collaborate with multiple product, engineering, and user experience teams around the world. Members of your team contribute to driving best-of-breed, high growth, integrated solutions used by companies to manage their global sales tax compliance obligations. In addition to ensuring that our solutions put the customer first, you’ll drive alignment to deliver great products that make our customers’ lives easier.
Our ideal candidate is a great communicator who is a strategic, organized, forward-looking performer. You lead by example, have a self-driven sense of urgency, and have an exceptional ability to foster collaboration. If that sounds like you, we hope you will apply.
Interact with customers and subject matter experts to understand market needs
Work closely with product managers and product leaders to drive consolidated strategies and roadmaps across teams and product lines
Understand the competitive landscape of the product portfolio
Work with product managers on goal setting and plan execution
Be an evangelist of the product strategy
Articulate a clear and compelling product vision for how each product area will align with overall corporate goals
Define metrics that measure key business objectives
Bring subject matter expertise about GST compliance requirements
Partner with other leaders and stakeholders to drive strong relationships that foster goal achievement and issue resolution
A strong leadership style that combines product, operational, program and sales knowledge and experience to ensure end to end accountability
8+ years related experience with a mix of roles that contribute to overall customer success
Track record of leading products and product teams from inception through launch for solutions that target small, mid and enterprise-level businesses
Experience with agile development methodologies, and commonly used tools such as Jira, Confluence, salesforce, etc.
Experience defining complex customer journeys
Demonstrated experience partnering cross-functionally, including with executives and other internal stakeholders driving business outcomes
Strong attention to detail
Team player who can drive results through influence and enthusiasm
Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with experience conducting executive-level briefings and demos both internally and with customers
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable
Experience with tax automation products, ERP, eCommerce, and other financial accounting systems
Familiarity with accounting and transaction tax compliance concepts (i.e., sales tax returns)Experience working with partners and 3rd party developers
Seniority is India’s first dedicated shopping destination for senior citizens. Through a portfolio of thousands of products, we cater to both medical & lifestyle related needs of the elderly aiming to make their life easier and more independent. We currently operate through our e-commerce platform
(http://www.seniority.in/" target="_blank">www.seniority.in) and an experience zone in Pune. We are backed by the $3Bn RPG Group.
Position: Product Manager
Experience: B.E/B.Tech + MBA with min 3 yrs. work exp.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to lead customer experience of our product. A
product manager at Seniority Ltd is at the centre of the unique user experience we are trying to build
for senior citizens and hence we expect the candidate to be obsessed with user experience and be
comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead development of Mobile Apps from scratch
• Create and Lead Short term & long term customer experience roadmap
• Create Product Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes
• Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services
• Conduct market research and analysis to validate new ideas at every stage
• Collaborate with the Engg., Design and other teams to take features from concept to production
• Build a strong e-commerce platform that combines a superior user experience supported with a
robust and scalable back end tech architecture
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution & take key product
decisions which impact design, usability, retention, engagement & revenue
• Create a high quality user experience that drive increased customer loyalty and conversion rate
• Manage upgrades and progressive releases for existing products
• Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
• Experience in user interface design, wireframes and prototyping for mobile platform
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
• Strong business, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership
• Should be a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource-constrained
• Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful stories and products
Good to have:
• Experience of working with a start-up/e-commerce company
• Experience working for any consumer internet companies