Sikuli Script Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Should have 3 to 5 year’s hands-on experience in testing Desktop & Web Applications.
- Should have worked on Desktop & Web automation.
- Automation expertise using Java, Selenium, SikuliX
- Experience having automated in an Agile environment.
- Experience with issue tracking tool (JIRA) and reporting tools.
- Experience with source code management and build tools - Git, SVN, Maven
- Experience with continuous integration using bamboo/Jenkins.
Good to have:
- Strong knowledge of current automation trends.
Skills & tool set:
- Programming language: Java
- Automation tool: SikuliX, Selenium
- Others: Jira, GIT, Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, TestNG, Charles, Fiddler, JIRA, Zephyr.
- 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 yrs in Automation
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
As an SDET the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), and be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
2. Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for
Web applications / REST services
3. Experience in Spring Framework is required
4. Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
5. Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
6. Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
7. Spring Framework Knowledge
8. Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
9. Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
10. Think further than the solution appears to require
11. Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
12. Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset.
1. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous
2. Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
3. Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge
Software QA Engineer
Infilect, a leader in visual-intelligence for worldwide retail, is looking for an experienced tester (2-4 years) who is at home within Agile, being embedded in a product delivery team, with an inquisitive desire to dig into the unknowns of the software.
Infilect is founded by two PhDs and ex-IBM-Research-Scientists to build scalable visual-AI systems to make the world a better place. Infilect (https://www.infilect.com/" target="_blank">https://www.infilect.com) builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We process images and videos at scale and in real-time in order to solve retail supply-chain problems, and make an environmentally sustainable net-positive impact on the world. We are driven by the promise of AI and software technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers all over the world.
- Software Testing: You will continuously improve the quality of Infilect Technologies web and mobile apps in a cross-functional team with developers, designers, copywriters, product managers and help the team with building high quality software products
- Showing your work and talking about testing and the value of testing
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing to monitor the overall quality of our platform. Document as a basis for decision making and QA cycles planning.
- Catch and triage bugs; i.e. replicate and document reported bugs, as well as discuss issues found during testing with the developers and stakeholders.
- Engage in team discussions on product features, technical design sessions, planning and other agile ceremonies.
- Be forthcoming in providing user experience feedback, while acknowledging the distinction between bugs, defects and suggestions for improvement.
- Systematize test flows; i.e. document features and test plans; investigate and define when features break; define how testing of the platform is done - including the development of test cases and test paths as well as scripting and potentially automating the process where possible
- Communicating to the rest of the team in case of breaking bugs, handling post-mortem of these, and making sure regression tests are set up to avoid the same issues arising repeatedly
- Apply a user perspective and define user test cases and make sure new features live up to these expectations before release
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for web applications.
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for Mobile applications.
- API automation using Robot Framework.
- Perform peer code reviews of automated tests
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You love software testing and thrive on making software better
- You've got strong opinions on software testing and general software quality concepts.
- You pay attention to detail to an extreme degree, and you are thorough and methodical in your approach
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- You’re comfortable discussing product requirements with product owners and testing approach with developers
- Experience in exploratory and context driven testing.
- Should have hands-on experience in testing Web/mobile applications on various platforms, device form factors and edge scenarios.
- Should have experience with Jira or other Bug tracking tools.
- Able to analyze requirements thoroughly and write clear, concise test cases.
- You are comfortable with Postman for exploring and testing API’s.
- Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Selenium for automating browser-based apps
- Good to have: Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Appium for automating native apps on iOS & Android (Optional)
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Should have experience with VCS like GIT
- Strong knowledge of Python/Java programming.
- Work on a problem that will have positive impact on millions of users
- Work with well experienced computer scientists
- Lively and highly collaborative environment
We have a great and open culture where you can have immense learning, get exposed to product development and customer growth, and get high rewards over time. We warmly welcome candidates who have the right attitude and the right skill sets to join our core team.
- Working experience on Python or Java Selenium, POM, TestNG, Maven, Web application automation, Eggplant scriptingJIRA, Maven, Eclipse.
- Expertise in automating the manual tasks with Batch - Shell scripting, API framework development, Automation framework migration
- Functional expertise on Eclipse - Java, TestNG,Maven, Web application automation, Senstalk
- Exposure to the applications launched on the Linux platforms.
- The role expects overall strong exp in Web Testing, DB test, and API Test areas.
- Strong knowledge of Scripting and Framework (Selenium Webdriver, Appium and API)
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is searching for an experienced Automation Development Engineer, to boost up our growing QA automation platforms, working on automation and infrastructure development. In this role, you will be developing and maintaining Developers and QA automation platforms, including test execution, bug detection and load testing.
As a Senior Automation Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Linux Shell, Java/Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Closely interact with developers and support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
To be a Senior Automation Engineer in JFrog you need…
- 5+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Deep understanding in Docker
- Experience in writing automation tests for applications in Linux/Unix environments
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection
- Analytical approach for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Self-learner and independent executor
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
GreedyGame is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join its clan! We are looking to get an engineer on board who has the knack for finding the quirkiest bugs. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
Seniority Level: Senior QA
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Engineering, Information Technology
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 3-6 years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Work with our proprietary Java and Kotlin based SDK to find performance and functionality-related issues.
2. Working with in-house Dashboards to perform testing of UI and APIs.
3. Collaborating with teams to create test documents.
4. Planning and task management in congruence with the Leadership Team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Expertise in testing different QA Methodologies black box, white box, and gray box for both web UIs and backends both manually and automation.
* Ability to code and maintain back-end automation frameworks written in distributed programming languages such as Python.
* Ability to automate Android applications using tools such as Appium.
* Hands-on experience on API testing and testing tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, or other API testing tools.
* Experience working with Proxy tools like Charles Proxy, Fiddler.
* Excellent in test strategizing, planning, estimation, execution, and reporting.
* Working knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies
* Strong debugging, problem-solving, interpersonal, and troubleshooting skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
* To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self- driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
* A workspace, that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening centre of Bangalore.
* A well fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies , a Foosball table to burst stress, weekly team engagement activities and above all a great working environment.
* We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us and in order to make sure that happens, timely formal and informal feedbacks are given.
- Assessment of product requirements
- Definition of test strategy, test methods, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Development of automated tests
- Development of new test cases and conversion of manual test cases into reliable and repeatable automated tests
- Execution of the SW test using automated tools
- Support debugging and improvement of simulation/testing environment
- Development of manual test.
- 4+ years relevant working experience with Coded UI Test or equivalent automated testing using C#
- Execution of manual test on HW / final system
- Preparation of test protocols/test reports and reporting of identified issues
- Investigation of identified issues (root cause analysis, reproducibility steps, etc.)
- Collaboration with other functions (development, system engineering, QA) to define the appropriate approach for the above-mentioned activities
- Documentation on relevant tools
- Supporting definition of the project test strategy, project plan, and metrics
- Supporting the definition of process improvement, tools, and laboratory management
- Definition and improvement of test techniques
- Support the Manager for team activities and mentoring other team members
- Facilitate discussion within the team and with other departments
- Technical experience in software testing
- Experience in programming in C# and Visual Studio
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of API Testing and automated testing frameworks
- Experience in testing on complex hardware
- Ability to derive test cases from requirements
- Ability to work independently while staying aligned with the functional team
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in a related field
- Clinical Chemistry background is a plus
- Preferred experience with the regulated environment (e.g. medical devices)
- Ability to drive activities, facilitate discussions and improve processes
- Ability to work with multi-functional and remote teams
- Attention to detail and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently.
We help our customers to Go Digital at 3x Less Cost and 3x Less Time!
appZUI nGage, our App-as-Service platform, accelerates the digital idea to profit journey. Serving more than 250K consumers in US, UK, Switzerland, Australia, India and other geographies with several exciting digital transformations.
Role: Senior Automation Tester
- Design, develop and deliver various digital product test automation solutions
- Mentor and develop various team members
Skills & Capabilities:
- Structured business system analysis
- Data/metrics driven goal
- Test driven development
- Excellent communication - both written and oral
- Automation testing
- UI - Selenium, Appium
- API - JMeter
- Load testing - Docker based multi load instances of JMeter
- Gherkins & Cucumber
- Web, API and/or Mobile testing experience in BDD frameworks
What you can expect from us:
- Product engineering culture: hypothesis-develop-test-evolve
- Failures are part of learning and growing
- Organization structure and processes to maximize creativity and openness
- Success is about 5 WINS: Customer, Employee, Supplier, Society and Investor
- Written test - online (45-60min) - covering fundamentals of software, hardware, networking, puzzles etc
- Hands on challenge (4-6hrs) -Hands on coding challenge to test the problem solving and implementation skills
- Face to face (video call) discussion