- Experienced professionals – 1 year to 3 years experience
- Candidate having creative thinking and original approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Develop marketing strategies
- Search Engine optimization(SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- PPC/Ad Management
- Interacting with the clients & managing their internet marketing accounts
- Building monthly reports, analyzing the data & measuring the impact of the internet marketing done for that month
- Write original, creative content for marketing purpose
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Insights
- Moz Tools
- Mailchimp & Benchmark email
- Photoshop/Canva - Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates from marketing background preferred
- Candidates having working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Canva preferred. Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates must have good reading, writing, spoken English skills
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website www.ladybirdweb.com | www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
What is the role?
We are looking for a storyteller who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You are the one who likes working with data and insights and make decisions based on it. Should be able to lead multiple stakeholder roles efficiently for international markets with a passion for technology. An eager candidate to make an impact to the organization & thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, sales playbooks, sales enablement, and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams- product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing or product management.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands on experience in google analytics, google AdWords, CRM, analytical tools.
Whom will you work with?
You will be working closely with the marketing team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being with the organization.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. organization works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
We are looking for a Smart Product Marketer Intern or Consultant who can own the marketing responsibilities for our software products.
1. Marketing skills
- Drafting Marketing Plans,
- Growth Hacking
- A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content Creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
- Content for Website
- App Store
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take the product to new heights to increase our revenue.
- Understanding the competitors, market, user problems, customer requirements, market trends.
- Collect and analyze data and create reports to help assess the right moves to capture the target market.
- Assist the assigned Manager and the team.
Brainstorm ideas with the team for planning the right strategy for the Product.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Engineering Services Marketing Manager – NA Region ( www.techwave.net )
Shift Timing: 04:00 PM to 01:00 AM IST
Work Location: Hyderabad
Reports to: Sr. Manager Global Marketing
Are you an experienced marketing professional with demonstrated experience in designing, producing and executing actionable client-focused marketing programs? Do you feel the urge to take ownership of your work and deliver at highest standards? Are you built for a marathon rather than a sprint? Then this is the opportunity for you.
As a Marketing Manager, you will plan, develop and execute various marketing campaigns that supports Techwave’s regional business. You will serve as a trusted marketing advisor to the region head and key stakeholders. Be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans for best-in-class marketing operations as well as oversight for marketing campaign execution.
In addition, as a Marketing Manager, you will build specific programs, utilizing innovative, go-to-market tools and approaches, to bring the full capabilities of the firm to bear with maximize reach and impact to the market.
- Develop actionable outcome-oriented marketing plans for each quarter
- Marketing plan should include tactical marketing calendar with details on all planned activities
- Focus should be on creating Techwave brand awareness, lead generation and sales enablement
* Stakeholder Management:
- Hold frequent meetings with the region head and other stakeholders to be in line with their vision for the region
- Create a communication plan to keep the stakeholders informed about various marketing activities for the region
Find relevant expos, conferences, tradeshows, other events for participation o Find speaking opportunities, award nomination opportunities and do the needful
- Marketing Database:
Building the marketing contact database by research and by working with vendors.
* Digital Marketing:
- Work with internal team members to develop and execute SEO strategy for the region
- Plan and execute PPC/Display/Re-Marketing campaigns
* Content Marketing:
- Get all required marketing collaterals prepared for various services in the region
- Plan and create innovative content like infographics, videos, etc.
- Create and share one newsletter per month to keep region heads and stakeholders informed
* Event Management:
Plan and project manage events, end-to-end right from identifying event opportunities, budgeting, approvals, getting the booth designs, collaterals, promoting the event participation, etc.
Measure all marketing activities against key performance indicators
Analyse historical campaign data to improve future campaigns
- At least 3 years experience in running marketing campaigns for Engineering Services at a mid-sized IT services/engineering company
- Should have worked for the NA regional marketing efforts
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Ability to co-create content in association with content writers internally and externally
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with a sense of calm
- Attitude to get things done as planned no matter the challenges faced
For a person to be successful in this role:
- Hands-on in all aspects of digital marketing
- Good project management skills
- Should be a people’s person
- Takes complete ownership
This wellness platform is revolutionising primary health and wellness in India.
What you will do:
- Performing daily account management on Facebook & Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of categories
- Understanding category goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed defined goals
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Google channels along with other search and app channels
- Being updated about latest feature and finding ways to implement the same as experiments in the client account/s
- Generating weekly and monthly category reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Monitoring and administering web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and pointing out key areas of importance in accordance to client goals
- Working with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understanding and staying current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Spearheading Business Review meetings with multiple Internal and external Stakeholders and showcasing business growth
- Suggesting and developing new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintaining partnerships with PPC and other ad platforms and vendors
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate/ MBA with 3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) & Facebook Ads
- Good understanding of web and app analytics
- Passionate about the Paid marketing campaigns across Web and App eco system
- An outstanding ability to think creatively
- Knack of numbers and identifying and resolving problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Hands on knowledge of, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing
- Experience in planning and managing the advertising spends with clients over last 2 years
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft office skills
- Advanced certification for Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Experience working on 3rd party App analytics. Web analytics platform
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment
About the Role:
- Your goal is to drive revenue & profitability via organic search with defined growth targets via up-levelling the content, SEO structure & tech.
- Directly manage SEO Team & deal with tech leads to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual traffic & revenue goals.
- You must have an excellent understanding of search engines, crawler behaviour.
- You must understand the technicality of using web crawlers, log analyzers, and set tools. • Understanding of code at least read/understand HTML.
- Your analytical and statistical skills should be strong — excellent level of expertise of Google Analytics, webmaster tools, etc.
- Be competitive and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition in SEO.
- Understand how changes in search engine impact campaign performance, and build scalable, automated solutions to stay ahead of trends.
- Respond to rapid changes in the event landscape and marketplace to capture potential performance opportunities for Organic search.
- Manage and measure performance across keyword targets, but execute ad hoc strategic initiatives
- Establish the innovation mindset and always-on experimentation, including new page development, a/b test on-page optimization, schemas, etc.
- Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of SEO tech (e.g., structured data, schema markup) and process that will scale in India & Overseas.
- Set clear KPIs and drive a team culture of accountability and rigor towards business impact.
- Be a domain expert on the educational industry.
What we are looking for
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Leadership on multiple well-known products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree/MBA with equivalent experience of 4 - 5 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behavior, and buyer's psychology.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
* Identifying a digital marketing strategy and the best channels and tools to invest time/money in and create an execution plan to reach company goals
* Creating compelling content (e.g. emails, social ads) and creative outreach strategies that generate leads (i.e. compels targets to open and click!)
* Managing integrated marketing campaigns across email, website, & social channels mainly on Facebook and Instagram
* Targeted social media content creation (i.e. memes, visuals, listicles)
(We are open to candidates with proven achievement, desire and willingness to learn.)
* Successful track record of building effective digital presence and marketing/sales funnel/ landing page
* Tech savvy and great at figuring out new things (entrepreneurial figure ish out mindset)
* Experience with the modern marketing tech stack, including Hubspot, SendGrid, Mailchimp, UTM tracking, marketing automation software, webinars, and social media tools preferred
* Excellent writing and grammar skills
* Collaborative and personable leader
* Previous experience building processes related to marketing and sales operations
We are looking for someone well versed in aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Marketing, B2B Strategies). We are looking for the next member of our marketing department: an ambitious individual with industry-expertise. We are an organization that weighs in more on the individual's actual skill set.
- Generate business for our website designing and digital marketing venture
- Lead generation and nurturing
- SEO activities to ensure business visibility
- Social media management
- Device and deploy an effective marketing strategy which contributes to achieving the organization’s goals
- Customer relationship management
- Liaise with the development team for client projects
- Other marketing activities as a part of high end marketing strategy of the organisation
- Periodic progress report for evaluation and analysis
Perks & Benefits
- PF & ESI facility
- Pick up and drop available for all employee
- On-time salary
- 5 days a week, Saturday, Sunday fixed off
- Hike and appraisal
- Scopes of growth
Qualification & Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream (A marketing and management degree would be a plus)
- Proficiency in English (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- A data driven person with strong marketing skills (Preferred)
- Positive and resilient attitude with some negotiation skills (Required)
We provide innovative IT and IT-enabled services to our clients across the globe. Anupam Technologies as a dedicated team caters to the strategic marketing & branding needs of various industries. Our innovative business processes ensure that our partners stand apart in the field of brand marketing and lead generation.