SDK Knowledge Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Designation: Android Developer (SDE – II)
Department: Software Engineering Team
Qualification: B.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience in Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform (with Android SDK and Kotlin).
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experience in developing Android native projects
- Experience with Android SDK and Kotlin
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, memory management, performance.
- Enjoys coding and problem solving
- Ability to showcase applications which has been built in past
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team spirit
Salary: Upto 12LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
- 0-2 years of software experience in front-end mobile/web app development
- Good understanding of concurrency and multithreading
- Full Stack development experience building data, logic tier and user experience software
- Exposure to Android SDK (experience in AndroidTV framework will be a plus)
- Knowledge of REST, JSON, MQTT, Databases, Networking technologies
- React | React Native, Multi-platform exposure is a plus
- Experience with Agile development processes is a plus
Understand systems enabling third party integration
Translate business requirements to the APIs and SDKs exposed by these systems. Figure out the optimum interfaces to interact with these.
Build generic connectors to interact with these technologies.
Design, implement, deploy and maintain the connectors.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
Experience needs to be around 8+ years
Strong problem-solving skills.
Ability to understand the technology and its APIs in quick time.
Strong design pattern fundamentals.
Good core java skills like Multi-threading, collection framework.
Good communication and mentorship skills
Ability to put together architecture diagrams and designs
· 2-6 years of proven software development experience and proven working experience in Android app development
· Having published at least one original Android app is a definite plus
· Experience with Android SDK (experience in AndroidTV framework will be a plus)
· Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Experience with networking technologies
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's and third party libraries
- Push Notifications and Firebase
- Eclipse & ANT based build system
- Android Studio
- Experience in Gradle.
- Very good experience with Objective-C , Swift is a must and iOS SDK
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Good To Have:
- Experience in API integration in mobile apps and external devices is a big plus
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus
- Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system
- Git using experience & Gerrit
- UI & UX with material design patterns
- Locations and Map API's