SDK Knowledge Jobs in Ahmedabad
at PIXSTER STUDIO
IT Product based Company
We seek natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at Geekmindz. Bring your passion and expertise to build the Geek brand. We are a fun workplace with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do. Are you a multiple Flutter/Dart whose comfortable with both Front End and Back End programming ?
As a Flutter & Android Developer you will use a consultative approach to...
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using the Flutter development framework.
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web.
- Experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Responsible for developing and designing front end mobile architecture in flutter, ensuring the responsiveness of mobile applications and working alongside graphic designers for full-stack developers, among other jobs.
- Able to self-manage and attention to detail.
- Have built At least two Android and/or iOS apps.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Designing and developing modern, secure, and feature-rich android applications using Kotlin from scratch
- Understand requirements and translate designs and wireframes into code
- Identify and fix bugs to improve performance
- Coordinating with the design and test teams to create apps with high performance
- Work with APIs and data sources as per the requirements
- Help maintain code quality, reusability, and continuous code evaluation
- Discover and implement new technologies to improve the developer experience
- Unit-testing of code to ensure bug-free, reliable, and best user experience
- Collaborate with the team members to plan, develop, and ship new features
- Implement security measures in line with overall security objectives
- Plan, develop, build, and release end-to-end Android mobile app using Kotlin
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
What do we do?
About MobileFirst: Mobile design & development studio focusing on great mobile app experiences. We have great exposure working with Startups, Enterprises and Design Studios. MobileFirst has worked with customers from the USA, India, UK, Kenya, and Israel.
We have catered to clients in Automobiles, Paints, Fashion, Sports, Transportation, Food, Music, Coupons, Smart Parking, Uber for X, etc.
What are we looking for?
- Android Developer with passion working on Android & Android NDK related challenges
- Exposure on Android Application development and deployment
- Minimum 2+ years experience is required on Android
- Must have uploaded 3 to 4 Android Applications
- Great command over Android Studio (Gradle-based development)
- Understanding of Android UI and new UI/ UX trends
- Understanding of Play Store, FCM is required
- Exposure to Kotlin is a plus.
What should you have?
- Amazing debugging skills and problem-solving abilities
- Skills of designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Knowledge of Opensource Libraries & Frameworks
- Command over algorithms, design trends & knowledge about popular applications on App
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Who are we looking for?
- Tech Savvy. Fast learner. Leader.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiatives and working in collaboration.
- We don't see your college degree or we don't care if you are a dropout.
- Great Fun Learning exposure
- Training and Seminars on new Technologies
- Startup Experience
- Flexible timings and "work from home" options
- Assignment Incentives
- Training on Vocabulary, Soft Skills, and Personality development
- Team Lunches, Team Outings, Hangouts, and Movies
- Must carry good programming knowledge and exposure to Android application development
- Should be experienced in building, testing, deploying, and maintaining Android applications
- Should be able to work with Java and Android SDK
- Will have experience in wire formats such as JSON, XML.Google Play submission process
- Must have knowledge of ‘In-App Purchase’, Web Service, and Push Notification
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of integrating third-party libraries and social integration
- Working on multi-screen resolutions and orientation of screens
- Design & build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
at Huptech Consultancy Services
- Create games in Unity for iOS and Android.
- Write super-clean, testable, and well-documented code in C#
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers.
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems.
- Self-motivation with a strong desire to learn and stay up to industry standards.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working independently and within teams.
- Deadline-oriented contributes to team efforts by accomplishing tasks on time.
at Genius placement service
work from office
at i-Lanam Technologies
i-Lanam was established in the year of 2020 with an insight to provide a
competitive approach towards application development to deliver the best quality applications at the cheapest of the prices. Looking at the need to have a company that can understand the ownership of the application output some quality developers came together to established this company.
Whatever be the size, complexity or requirement of your mobile application,
i-Lanam Technologies is a one-step solution in developing the finest Android,
iOS, React Native, PHP Application.
- iPhone Application Development
- Android Application Development
- Web Development
- UI/UX Design
- IT Market Solution
- IOT (Internet of Things)
182 Central Ave, 3, London, Ontario N6A 1M7, CA
417 SHIVALIK SHILP Iscon Cross Road, 4th Floor, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015,IN
- 2 Year’s proficient experience with Kotlin
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK & Android NDK, with ease
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience publishing a high-quality android application to the Google Play Store
- FFMPEG(Build own library)
- GL-transition with FFmpeg
- GpuImage & Basic about OpenGL(glsl)
- Strong knowledge of Bitmap related operations
- Gesture related operations
- Good knowledge about memory management
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research new applications concept, design, development for apps like Photo-Video making
- Train juniors for new and redesign features of mobile apps, manage their queries
- Coordinating with team members across the organization for efficient work progress
- Ensure applications are properly integrated with Android APIs
- Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to manage expectations
- Should be able to work as an independent contributor and also lead the team of junior Java/Android
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
at Celestial Software Services LLP
- B.E/M.C. A Or B.C.A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Or Similar Relevant Field
- Strong Knowledge of Android SDK, Different Versions of Android, And How to Deal with Different Screen Sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs To Connect Android Applications to Back-End Services
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI Design Principles, Patterns, And Best Practices
- Experience With Offline Storage, Threading, And Performance Tuning
- Ability to Design Applications Around Natural User Interfaces, Such As “Touch”
- Familiarity with The Use of Additional Sensors, Such as Gyroscopes and Accelerometers
- Knowledge of The Open-Source Android Ecosystem and The Libraries Available for Common Tasks
- Ability to Understand Business Requirements and Translate Them into Technical Requirements
- Familiarity with Cloud Message APIs And Push Notifications
- A Knack for Benchmarking and Optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android Design Principles and Interface Guidelines
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning Tools, Such as Git
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration - Good Knowledge of Kotlin.
- At Least Publish 3-4 Application in the Play Store
- Knowledge of Cross-Platform And iOS Development Will Be an Advantage.
- Knowledge of health care and e-commerce domain will be good.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- (Add any other relevant responsibilities here)