Job location: Indore, M.P( work from Office )
Experience : minimum 6 months experience needed
Key Responsibilities : -
1) Working on Android java(Android studio) both design and development.
2) Json Api parsing , xml design, 3rd party integration, social integration, firebase.
3) Must have done some projects on Android studio( Android -java)
4) Immediate joiner, responsible for projects completion , polite in behavior, a good team player either working in team or individual.
5) Any other technology knowledge will be added plus like flutter or react-native.
Interested Candidates can walkins for interview or can Call us directly : -
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Address: 201, B.N House, EC-52, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Email : - hrlogicalsofttech (attherate) gmail.com, info(attherate)logicalsofttech.com
Contact : - +91-220.127.116.11.95(HR Megha), +91-82.102.518.24 (technical department)
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work withfront-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would
be a big plus.
Designation: Specialist - Cloud Service Developer (ABL_SS_600)
- The person would be primary responsible for developing solutions using AWS services. Ex: Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3 etc.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide Solutions to issues pertaining to Service Availability, Performance, and Resiliency
- Monitor & Optimize the performance using AWS dashboards and logs
- Partner with Engineering leaders and peers in delivering technology solutions that meet the business requirements
- Work with the cloud team in agile approach and develop cost optimized solutions
- Develop solutions using AWS services includiing Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3 etc.
- Reporting Designation: Head - Big Data Engineering and Cloud Development (ABL_SS_414)
- Reporting Department: Application Development (2487)
- AWS certification would be preferred
- Good understanding in Monitoring (Cloudwatch, alarms, logs, custom metrics, Trust SNS configuration)
- Good experience with Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3, Glue, Aurora and other AWS services.
- Preferred to have Knowledge on Storage (S3, Life cycle management, Event configuration)
- Good in data structure, programming in (pyspark / python / golang / Scala)
Conducts complex business process analysis, needs assessments and participates in design sessions with business and developers in order to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge in software design and development Essential Duties and Responsibilities Interacts with product owners, Business Analysts, business partners and developers to envision, model and design technology solutions to solve business problems.
Experience of design and development of Enterprise grade Mobile application
Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, Android Jetpacks
tools and optimization techniques
REST API based web service and other system integration, web service integration,
Preferably have working experience of technologies like webRTC, ReactJS, NodeJS, JSON, Other hybrid
application development platform
Previous experience of developing VoIP based solution, live streaming/video calling based application
Nice to have: experience on Server side technologies like: J2EE, PHP. RDBMS knowledge on
MySQL/Oracle; Other associated technologies like: Git, JIRA, AWS technologies, Linux; Agile development
methodologies; Design Patterns like: MVC, MVVM ; Knowledge on various Security standards
DevOps understanding is a plus.
Previous experience of working in Product/Solution development or Start-ups will be added advantage
Domain Knowledge: Health care
Good Communication skil
• 2 to 4 years of experience in Backend REST API testing.
• Hands on programming experience in Java.
• Experience in designing, developing, debugging and executing automation scripts
• Experience in REST API Automation using RestAssured/Karate/Jersey Client/HTTP-Client
• Experience in CI-CD tools like Jenkins is plus
• Hands on experience in MySQL.
• Hands on experience in Linux/Unix commands is a plus
• Experience in performance testing is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools. Estimate, Priorities, plan, and coordinate testing
• Well versed with writing test cases and bug logging.
• Understand functional/technical specifications and analyse server logs.
• Look for potential quality issues proactively.
• Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
• Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality. • Strong desire
to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment
Out of many tools and technologies, we use Java, MongoDb, Cassandra, Redis, Twem, Netty extensively for our back-end development.
- Leading the entire Backend platform for a product portfolio.
- End to end delivery new features.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability.
- Design, develop and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Constantly strive to improve software development process and team productivity.
- Mentor and train team members
- Lead module development independently
Required background, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5.5+/ 7+ Years of experience in a scalable product/ecommerce organization·
- Excellent Java skills, Understanding of Spring framework & MVC approach
- Strong knowledge of Performance optimization and caching techniques.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structure and algorithms
- Experience in developing scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services
- Experience with prevalent design patterns and advanced system designing
- Good experiences with databases and Schema design. We heavily use NoSQL databases
- Strong Problem Solving skills