- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's and third party libraries
- Push Notifications and Firebase
- Eclipse & ANT based build system
- Android Studio
- Experience in Gradle.
- Very good experience with Objective-C , Swift is a must and iOS SDK
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Good To Have:
- Experience in API integration in mobile apps and external devices is a big plus
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus
- Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system
- Git using experience & Gerrit
- UI & UX with material design patterns
- Locations and Map API's
● Ability to design and implement and maintain highly complex systems and
● Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
● Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
● Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
● Troubleshoot, debug and optimize existing applications.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
● Strong logical and analytical skills
● Should be adaptable and fast learner
● Experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design.
● Experience in Software Development and coding in any general purpose programming language.
● Should have an interest in android development
Role: Senior Android & Flutter Developer.
Preferable immediate joiners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in Android & Flutter development.
- Strong in Java Programming and OOPS Concepts.
- Knowledge of problem-solving, multi-threading and complexity analysis.
- Experience with design patterns like MVVM, Provider etc.
- Experience in Android application development experience using Java, Kotlin & Flutter.
- Design and develop Mobile applications using Flutter.
- Must be able to deploy app in Play store & App store.
- Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best practices for the same.
- Independently drive the development of Android-based applications.
- Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML).
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal direction.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Problem-solving expertise in critical steps.
- Hands-on experience with Android studio & Gradle build system.
- Knowledge of Linux, Git, Relational Databases, XML and JSON is a must.
- Hands-on practice with CI/CD tools
- Memory optimization and Debugging skills.
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 8+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong knowledge in Push Notifications
- Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
Position Vacant Details:
POSITION NAME : Android Application Developer
EXPERIENCE : 1 - 3 Years
- Android Studio
- API Integration
- JAVA, XML & JSON web services
- Android SDK
- Core Java
- SDLC Lifecycle
Position: Android/Java/Kotlin Developer
- Selected candidate is required to be a part of the product development team and have to manage both maintenance and enhancement projects & building Mobile Applications using web services.
Skills & Expertise we look for:
- Should be passionate about user interface design and have skills in Native Android with proficiency in Kotlin and Java.
- Out of the box thinking to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Should be willing to implement latest technology trends like XML/Compose UI, MVVM pattern, Livedata, Data binding, Pagination, Coroutines and other Jetpack components.
- Should be able to analyze customer requirements, estimate the effort, provide the deliverable date to the customer and make sure to ship the feature on time
- Experience in Release management like creating, merging, maintaining branches, versioning and releasing apps. Should have experience in publishing apps to play store.
- Ready to help team members in their technical challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, document, design, and ship new features
Personality we expect:
- You love an Agile work culture and deliver as per plan
- You're a lively person who's passionate on what you do
- You're a nonstop learner and enjoy sharing the learning to your juniors
- You're socially connected with the team and helping others team voluntarily.
- You're tech- expertise and effective in tools operation automate the regular process.
- You're someone who loves problem-working by seeing the occasion in every challenge and you enjoy learning from failures
- Honestly share your experience, feedback, challenges, learning and emotions for the day in your daily diary.
- Think of user needs instead of system needs
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile
technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and
build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Developing and maintaining iPhone and iPad application
- Estimate the work efforts at varied levels and entail in design evaluation,
determining the architectures, lay-out and style controls
- Connect client application with various back-end technologies
- Work in coordination with developers in designing architecture and implement
- Collaborate with people in other disciplines for the production and delivery of
Experience and Skills required
- Must have 1-3 year of experience in developing apps for iOS
- Working experience in Swift
- Working experience Objective C
- Understanding of web development concepts such as REST and SOAP web
services, and how to access them from iOS Objective C Code is a prerequisite
- Possess experience in developing social and location aware applications
- Experience of developing apps for varied platforms like Blackberry,
Android,Symbian is an added advantage
- Hands on experience on use of the latest iPhone SDK 5
Objective C, Swift, React Native
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration - Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm - MVP Clean Architecture
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithm.
- Basic Knowledge of Kotlin
- Skills : - Android, Web Sockets, MVP Development, Rxjava, Realm Mobile Database,
We are looking for a Developer / Sr. Developer – Flutter responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices. The primary focus will be the development of web apps in addition to android and iOS mobile apps applications and their integration with back-end services.
We expect the Developer will have a broad experience at MESKYand will play a unique role in the organization.
He / She will be responsible for creating a hybrid application for both iOS and Android using the flutter development framework. This individual should have deep experience contributing to and managing full-scale production applications. The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced product development environment.
In addition, the ability to self-manage and work independently is a must as this role is a remote role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
2. Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
3. Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
4. Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
5. Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
6. Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
7. Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
8. Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
9. Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
10. Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience:
2 to 4 Yrs experience.
- Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, and Analytics
- Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
- Continuous integration, and experience in deploying apps to AWS, Azure, or any other cloud platforms