Executive - Application Development (2)
Web & Mobile Applications development
- Responsible for driving development team and coordinate strategies to ensure smooth functioning of delivered software service to internal customers.
- Ability to work with complex business scenarios supporting critical business functions deployed across multiple locations.
- Manage day-to-day activities of application development team following SDLC principles.
- Exposure to Agile or Scrum Development, DevOps preferred
- Exposure to API management and UX design preferred
- Manage and coordinate the teams working on development using PHP/MYSQL, Oracle/APEX, Android Mobile application, etc.
- Help maintain the code quality, its organization, and automations.
- Experience in Project and team management
- Should have worked on large scale applications
1. Design and build highly reliable and performant applications that deliver a great user experience.
2. Own large technical deliverables and execute it in a stuctured manner.
3. Take accountibility of the over health of the applications you build.
4. Platformise components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
5. Be able to conceptualise and develop prototypes quickly.
6. Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
1. Deep expertise of the iOS and Android ecosystems.
2. Hands on experience with either React Native, Flutter, Swift or Kotlin.
3. Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, systems.
4. Experience with abstracting requiremets into frameworks.
5. Hungry to learn, share knowledge and enjoy mentoring others.
6. Data driven, having customer empathy, striving to build stable, delightful applications.
Option but Desired Requiremet:-
Experience with video streaming and Real Time Communication Technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
We are looking for an Flutter Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
This Flutter app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Flutter programmer works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features - Work with outside data
sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability - Work on bug fixing and
improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
Development experience with programming languages
SQL database or relational database skills
Proven software development experience and Flutter skills development
Proven working experience in Flutter app development and
Have published at least one original Flutter app
Experience with Flutter SDK
Experience with Bloc Pattern
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Mobile Developer (Xamarin)
To assist us in building out our next generation of mobile apps using Xamarin, we’re looking for a well-rounded Mobile developer. A primary job responsibility will be to assist in developing and maintaining new features for the Xamarin application. The right person for this job will understand the agile methodology as well as thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years experience developing software using Xamarin.
- Xamarin Form based UI development using XAML
- Strong desire to learn
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Comfortable working with Subversion, Git, or similar source control environments
- Must be willing to do Test Driven Development.
- Strong communication skills, must embrace working in a highly-collaborative environment
- Good understanding of web-service technologies, Restful APIs
- Some exposure to a version control system such as Git or Subversion
- Proven understanding of software development techniques, concepts and processes
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Works creatively to solve challenging problems
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of features for our cross platform applications.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting that are beyond capabilities of help desk or customer service
- Analyze and fix QA and production problems
- Ensure proper functioning of applications in a production environment
- Work collaboratively with designers, product managers and QA in meeting tight deadlines utilizing SCRUM in an agile environment.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with other systems.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
Location: Noida (Currently WFH)/ PWFH
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
###Are you a React Native Developer?
This is not a usual job description where after reading the roles and responsibilities you are still unclear about the work you’ll be doing and how your contributions will impact the customers.
Here, we’ll tell you exactly what you’re getting into and you decide for yourself if we’re worthy of your application.
Deal? Let’s do it!
StockPe is gamifying financial education for young Indians thereby making them financially educated. We are a small team of awesome people who are in love with finance.
Team, culture & stuff!
Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality. Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
Customer is our religion
Freedom and Responsibilities - We give you a deadline and you have the freedom to do it according to you
The team is above everything
Simplify and innovate - No complex process in StockPe, always make it simple through innovation
Experiment and think big - Nothing is exciting than this, constantly experiment with things and think out of the box
Shap up or ship out - We provide weekly feedback on your performance to help you grow
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
We don't track time - Flexible working hours :
Remote first - Work from anywhere
The young and geographically distributed team across India
Save & invest - We help you invest some portion of your stipend for your future
We do parties and crack lame jokes
As a financial education platform, we expect you to have a holistic understanding of finance/capital markets (Stocks, etc).
StockPe is a highly collaborative environment and we are looking for a capable team member, skilled in eliciting, capturing, and integrating ideas into our mobile app. We expect strong logic building and great attention to time management.
Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across mobile platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Maintain and write high-quality code to ensure the product is seamless and bug-free.
Participate in Agile development, POC development, brainstorming, etc.
Coordinate and collaborate with other members for smooth and swift development.
Expert-level knowledge of React Native
Good working knowledge of state management library Redux
Good knowledge of REST APIs and WebSockets
Experience in 3rd party integration
An avid follower of the best practices, optimization strategies, and design pattern
We're looking for a role of full time fluter developer.
Roles and Responsibilities
Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter animations.
- Should have experience working with Flutter state management approaches like BlOC, GetX, Provider etc.,
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful Apis and JSON
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Must have built at least two Android andor iOS apps with Flutter
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have at least 5+ years of hands-on experience in Flutter development
- Must have built at least 2 Android and/ or iOS applications using Flutter
- Must have published 2 or more applications in the Google Play, App Store, or Github
- Proven ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
- Proven experience in both mobile and software development, third-party libraries, and APIs
- Knowledge of translating UI/ UX designs into code, Location services, Maps, and other common iOS/ Android libraries
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Rajasthan Studio is looking for young and bright minds for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences.
Job Description -
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design and performance for the position of Flutter developer. Flutter developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of design and user experience requirements, optimizing applications for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across the application, among other duties.
Flutter developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of application creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using the Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various third party/in-house APIs
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skill & Qualifications -
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely (when required)
- Must have built at least one Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven Working experience in software / mobile development - Android or iOS
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
• No of Vacancy: 2
• Reporting To: CTO
• Work Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience in MAC OS and iOS Development
• Educational Qualification: Graduate in IT & above
• Experience in creating applications for Mac OS X and iOS Applications
• Excellent in Objective-C and Swift
• Exposure working with C++ programming language for Mac application
• Integrate apps with authentication APIs
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GitHub, firebase and Xcode so on.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed, testable code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ensure software is updated with latest features
Ebullient Gaming India is India’s biggest network of gaming generating 250 Million+ Views per month for gaming content. It is powered by a Talent management agency, an Online Publication, an Event arm and a creative agency that works with the best brands and gaming talent of the country.
Ebullient is hiring for a Full Stack Mobile Developer to build and maintain their technology platform.
Who Should Apply?
- Passionate about building new things from scratch
- Good with managing and organising work amongst the team to get the job done
- Excellent in hiring a team for new projects and retaining good talents to build an in-house team
- Will to learn from the mentors and kind to share the experience with the mentees
Why Will I Apply?
- I will have Experience to be a part of a brand journey from scratch
- I will have freedom to fail in pursuit of disruption
- I will work and compete with the brightest minds in the category
- I will enjoy the pressure and perks of higher hierarchy
What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
- Ability to handle the entire lifecycle of a mobile application which involves client/server side coding, infrastructure deployment and management on cloud, and publishing application on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to translate complex industry-specific problems into a working software
- Ability to build and maintain high performing systems at scale
- Eventually, take ownership of the product and lead an entire team of engineers
What are the must-haves for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Understanding of programming paradigms
- Proficient in building mobile applications using React Native
- Hands-on with at least one of the server-side languages, framework or runtime such as Golang, Nodejs, Python, Java or .Net
- Familiarity with database concepts and technologies
- Hands-on with at least one of the NoSql databases such as Mongo DB, Elastic Search or Cassandra
- Understanding of micro services architecture and inter-service communication using REST and RPC APIs
- Familiarity with cloud service technologies with a provider such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Understanding of scalable design patterns
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline
Experience: 2-7 years
Salary: According to Eligibility
Location: Delhi NCR
Contact Person: Neelam
Interested candidate send updated resume( neelam @ egiplay . com)
About The Company
Tekhne is a digital agency based in Mumbai and Amsterdam, that creates user-focused experiences. More info: tekhne.nl
Through our SaaS app immidi (http://immidi.com), we are transforming the way Enterprises connect with their B2B customers. We are looking for talent who can help us scale the app to new heights.
As a Senior React Native Developer, you will play a key role to define the solution direction, deliver and maintain good quality code, use structured problem-solving and produce scalable long-term solutions.
Our App is built with React Native for iOS and Android, supported by multiple NodeJS web-services and our deployments are automated using CI/CD tools.
Some of our key clients: Unilever, L'Oréal, KraftHeinz, UNDP
This job is located in our Mumbai office.
What We Are Looking For:
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience building and publishing Mobile Apps (iOS/Android);
- At least 2 years of experience in React, React Native, Redux;
- You have experience with SaaS products, handling Native configurations with multiple Git branches;
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB;
- Experience with NodeJS and backend services;
- Experience with Amazon services such as S3 and SQS is a plus;
- Experience with automated deployment CI/CD tools;
- Knowledge of iOS & Android design principles and interface guidelines;
- You have good communication skills in English;
- You like working in a fast-paced international environment;
- You are interested in coaching your fellow developers;
We Offer You
- A challenging position in a growing team with a strong start-up mentality;
- Competitive salary with benefits;
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ Friday lunches;
- Arrange your own workstation: Macbook/iPhone and all other options a techie could dream of;
- International working environment;