Write hand-coded HTML5, JS, and CSS(SCSS) that is thoroughly standards-compliant.
-WordPress Must needed
-Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
You know how to architect all components of a frontend project
You have experience reading API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
Uses Git effectively
Know how to create tests and why it's important
Knowledge of OOP and software design principles
You know how to optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and overall provide a smooth experience to the user.
Knowledge of responsive frontends
You don't have to be an expert in backend tech, but you'll need to understand how to integrate with the backend guys.
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
WHAT do WE expect?
Someone who is comfortable taking on multiple projects at the same time, juggling tasks.
Experience of working in and collaborating with teams
Should take ownership of tasks.
Acumen. You must be able to think and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
GOOD TO KNOW
Experience in Linux and command-line interface.
About Pivotchain Solution
Title : React Developer
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
- Sound experience on React JS (16+ version).
- Having experience on SPFx, Fabric JS and Angular is an added advantage.
- Willing to learn new technologies
Front end Developer (Angular)
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading fintech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- At least 3-12 years of Frontend development experience
- BE/BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
- Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven ability to understand, analyze, and
solve issues with guidance.
- Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
- A hands-on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed architecture and design
- Expert Level proficiency of Bootstrap, Angular.js (Angular Latest version preferred), Framework.
- General Familiarity with Node.js, Ember.js, Can.js, React.js
- Proficient in unit test cases for UI applications functionality and flow testing using Jasmine/Karma Framework
- Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
- Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new features and innovative front-end
solutions. Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Create and be accountable for user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and
guidelines for user interfaces.
- Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
- Designing and building responsive web applications.
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers to ensure that the web apps are functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the applications.
- Ensure that the applications are optimized for various devices.
UI Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use PHP, Jquery, JS, HTML, CSS, React.
- Major work will be on React JS.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with integration platforms like Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible.
Skills and Experience expected:
- Make sure you have built react based systems in the past and have end to end understanding of react based frameworks.
- At least 2 years of experience working with front-end technologies and shipping and delivering front-end code.
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in PHP, Jquery, JS, HTML, CSS, React, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
- Have used Selenium and other tools for UI/UX testing.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
Looking for candidates only with tier 1 colleges OR have experience in a product-based company.
You will be designing front-end architecture with architectural guidelines in mind (secure,high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple).
● Architect, Design and develop front-end applications.
● Minimum 6+ years of coding experience.
● Strong hands-on experience on React.js, MVC & related JS Frameworks.
● Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, single page applications.
● Build a highly scalable product right from scratch.
● Expertise in caching, minification, bundling techniques to improve front-end performance.
● Experience in working with AB Testing.
● Experience in using front-end monitoring tools to troubleshoot errors and recognise performance bottlenecks.
● Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(GIT, SVN), working experience with Agile methodology and fast iterative development cycles
About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintain a pool of highly experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities, and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering’s Technical Services team is now looking for an experienced UI / Front End Developer who is proficient with React.js (16.8+) to join our international team of developers delivering innovative solutions to our major UK-based customers.
Your primary focus will be working on new user interface components which are modern, secure, performant, and easy to maintain - following well-known React.js workflows and recognised best practices.
You will coordinate with the rest of our multi-disciplined team working together on different layers of the solution architecture. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering a high-quality product is essential.
- Developing new user-facing features for our clients using React.js
- Translating functional requirements (User Stories/Tasks) and wireframes into high quality code with tests
- Working with architects, developers, and QA engineers to ensure that your work is testable, meets industry security standards and is written to deliver good performance/scalability.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
Skills & Personal Qualities – Required:
Experience working with the IBM Maximo software product within the following capacities:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in React application development.
- Demonstrable expertise in software development in an Agile setting
- Ability to deliver well-tested code consistently in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authentication/authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (Azure DevOps preferable)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack/Parcel, NPM/Yarn, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken & written English
Skills & Personal Qualities – Desired:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM MobileFirst certification
- JAVA/ SQL Skills
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amounts of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
We are looking for 2-3 year expierenced React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
As a developer, you have a passion for development and a thirst to learn. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are a quick learner who can step up and take ownership of work to get things done on time. You also enjoy and appreciate working and collaborating with others from various backgrounds as part of a team.
- Full-stack developer with exposure working in building products from scratch
- Have 2+ years in implementing front-end of applications using ReactJS
- Good knowledge of MVC, MVVM, OOPS concepts, Web Development Concept.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Work experience any one of the backend technologies such as Java, NodeJS, .NET will be a major plus
- Familiar with testing frameworks (such as Jasmine) and Test runner framework (such as Karma) (good to have)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Knows unit testing
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Responsible for the front end/UI development for of the web-based and mobile-based application
- Responsible for communicating with clients
- Responsible for communicating with Designing Team and Team Manager
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis
- Responsible for mentoring junior front-end developers
- Responsible for researching new web technologies
- Responsible for developing POCs
- Respond to technical queries/requests from team members and customers.
- Coach, guide, and mentor junior members in the team.
- Improve the coverage of automatically fixable issues.
- Ensure fewer false-positives are reported by the analyzer.
- Work on the internal tools that support analysis runtimes.
- Contribute to open-source static analysis tools.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong foundational knowledge in Computer Science.
- Understanding of the nuances of execution of the source code (AST, data flow graphs, etc).
- Native experience with Linux/Unix environment.
- A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.