Reading comprehension Jobs in Mumbai
at iThink Logistics
- Strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of different marketing techniques
- Creative approach towards problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Staying updated with recent trends happening in the startup industry
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Come with innovative marketing ideas
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams and develop a market strategy.
- Should be flexible with business needs - copywriting, content strategies, and so on.
One of India's leading FMCG company
Drives and delivers innovation, renovation & NILG (Non Innovation led growth) projects for the Digtial BU (Foods cateogry) to the agreed milestones/timelines and to the high quality standards set (OTIF).
Qualification & Experience
Minimum 6-8 years prior experience
The person should have handled Marketing/ Brand Manager preferably in an FMCG.
2-3 years in Brand Development/ Innovation within Foods
Developing concepts and integrated brand communication
Business planning and implementation experience as well as project management
Preferred : experience in digital first launches
Key Deliverables of the Role
Leads cross-functional innovation/ renovation teams to drive any agreed innovation projects ensuring they are aligned to market requirements
Develops an integrated product, pack, price and communication mix and trade proposition for mix test/simulated test markets to evaluate market potential
Champions big NILG activities
Manages the development of selected integrated brand communication and develops communication material for exploitation across a number of channels
Is the expert voice of the brand from a retailer, shopper and consumer
Skills and Competencies
Understanding consumers and shoppers.
Develops and launches relevant innovations and relaunches
Creates integrated brand communication
Monitors progress & takes action
Core aspects underpinning all skills: Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with Brands & Consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical thinking and Rigour
(Leading Health & Nutrition based Startup in Mumbai)
- Creating Campaigns in Google ads, Facebook marketing & other online marketing Platforms
- Keyword Research & Monitoring
- Writing Ad copy/description
- Basic knowledge of Google Sheets
- Must be proficient in the English Language
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations
- Compile data across several platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Running Email/SMS Campaigns
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Coordinate with Ad Agencies & take regular updates
- Coordinate with content team to get the required creatives
- Coordinate with production team to ensure inventory is in place before running campaigns
Dynamic Fintech Startup
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the Assistant Manager - Marketing,you will be required to work with the partners in in various marketing strategies and product marketing plans.
What you will do:
- Planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all online performance marketing activities.
- Maintaining dashboards and publishing reports.
- Scaling customer acquisition through Mobile App.
- Being responsible for overall customer communication (email, SMS, Whatsapp, IVR, push notifications).
- Taking responsibility for lead generation through database marketing.
- Performing end to end funnel research and cohort analysis to build engagement strategies and remarketing on the internal database.
- Reducing marketing costs by optimizing communication channels.
- Ensuring social media visibility and online reputation management.
- Gaining customer insights through surveys, telephonic calls.
What you need to have:
- Candidate should be MBA / B.Tech + MBA graduate with 3+ years of relevant experience in BFSI, FinTech, Ecommerce or other organizations which get primary revenue from digital business dependent on digital marketing.
- Should be able to nurture our current inventory and generate business through marketing channel.
- Strong Analytical mindset and problem-solving skillset is must.
- Should be able to draw up analysis and inference on campaigns success based on data.
- Good communication and basic writing skills.
- Proficient in MS-Excel.
- A basic understanding of SEO and SQL will be an added advantage.
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to choose investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
This role directly reports to the Founder. You will play a significant part in shaping the future of a super early stage, fast-growing, profitable, and potentially disruptive startup.
Digital marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, agencies and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- MBA degree in advertising or marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing. At least 5+ years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of google analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords & FB Ads Manager campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Tracking and improving search results on Google Search pages
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)
Our product is already used by thousands of people today. We are looking for the person who can drive that hundred of thousands and ultimately millions. You will drive growth loops, build flywheels, ensure great adoption and seamless sales systems to drive our growth. You will be in the driving seat of ensuring effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our product to customers.
You will handle market research on current trending products, drive product innovation, influence pricing and packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
- Generate new product ideas based on first principles, the state-of-the-art, and macro trends
- Discover and define business cases for new market opportunities
- Participate in market and user research to identify new product features, trends and opportunities that will drive our business growth and transformation
- Own performance of & drive our conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, payment and growth loops like referrals
- Ideate and implement high-leverage user growth experiments focused around building growth loops and driving our flywheel
- Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product & process iterations for driving sales & user growth
- Improve sales systems & processes & drive sales teams, ensuring complete alignment
- Work closely with sales and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy on lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations
- Grow, optimise, and monetise consumer products, delivering growth-focused KPIs through unpaid acquisition strategies
You are right for this role if you can think of a 100 ways to take a product to market & but also prioritise 3 & roll up your shelves to drive them.
Further, if you have real history driving growth loops, strong user adoption and great sales. If you don’t, you could yet be right if you can drive sales teams, understand growth flywheels, are itching to build one and think your current role in marketing is really restrictive.
You should love data, be both analytical & creative at the same time and should enjoy high-leverage experiments & rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- At least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
- If not, then cross-functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
- Experience driving growth strategy, sales operations and owning a product that immediately drives the company's business objectives, growth and P/L
- Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and organic growth loops and working closely with design, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
- Strong track record of hitting weekly and monthly targets.
- Good judgment and strong thought partner for the head of product and founders
- Strong understanding of growth models, strategies and tactics, including acquisition, activation, retention (engagement and stickiness) and virality
- Experience conducting user research and developing strong user understanding via many methods
Why Work With Us:
Being an education organisation, we take your growth seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, wide exposure & looking to be in the driving seat of what you do. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 28) work environment.
Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free snacks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
at FUTURE CONSUMER ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- The position is responsible for manages and directs an E-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Partner with brand to leverage all marketing opportunities on platforms like Big basket, Grofers, Flipkart, Swiggy, Amazon, Nykaa etc.
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
at Future Retail - Foodhall
Driving awareness campaigns on digital channels
Evens and PR
Must have worked with food FMCG brands
at Vaisansar Technologies Pvt Ltd
Performance Marketing Specialist
Designation: Performance Specialist
The Performance Marketing Specialist will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable e-commerce revenue. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Ad Platform, and who will explore opportunities in International channels.
You thrive in building, maintaining, and optimising digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance, and results-oriented problem-solving.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and create the Performance Marketing Budget and ensure that User Acquisition and Retention performance reach the business objectives.
- Create affiliate and manage social media paid ad campaigns.
- Have executed lead generation proficiently through ad campaigns for an Ecommerce Website.
- Leverage data insights to identify root causes (i.e in daily channels operation) & build solutions, develop new ideas to improve and support branding department initiatives.
- Understand the markets in which we are performing and suggest new strategies on top of the competition.
- Work with other departments (e.g. product development, creative, merchandising, and sales) to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity
- Don’t limit your impact - you can further help us to grow by expanding into new channels, new markets, and new categories.
- Measurable improvements to perform.
- Keep a track of weekly targets and reports.
Qualifications & Criteria:
- Fluent in written English
- 3+ years of hands-on e-commerce marketing experience, including some form of social advertising
- A self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs, etc.)
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance in direct response Facebook advertising, and a desire to champion. A similar online ad experience will be considered as well.
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimisation
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking (note: graphics design experience is not required)
- A passion for marketing, social advertising, and a positive attitude in all regards
- A desire to remain up-to-date with trends, new features, and functionalities in social advertising
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
at Safe Line Group of Companies
Location - Goregaon East, Mumbai
Experience required – 3 years + (exp in cable and wires marketing)
- Cable or wire marketing back ground is preferable.
- Communicate with office & production team for status of order and position of sales.
- Prepare monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.
- Work closely with business Development team.
- Identifying and target new clients from different industries.
- Conducting regular research on prospects for an in-depth analysis of their businesses and associated needs.
- Generating new business from these clients.
- Converting these new businesses into key accounts.
- Developing new business initiatives with the client to increase the share of wallet.
- Understanding clients brief and articulate it into meaningful deliverable.
- Obtaining client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
- Driving client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients.
- Achieving Top and Bottom line Revenue & Profitability.
- Work with strong ethics and follow company's work-guidelines and procedures.
- Pitching for new business development, building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts and agencies.
- Responsible for Sales Business targets.
- Follow up continuously with clients.
- Recommend and do approvals, certifications etc.
Our client is a 9-year-old Digital agency
Be the strategist & the operations in-charge for the brands assigned for Marketplace Management.
Manage the Marketplaces, looking after pricing, product descriptions, and general content.
Be responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimized to the highest standards across the marketplaces
Help to create and deliver adhoc marketing campaigns across various marketplaces
Manage all products on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Oaytm, Nykaa, and other online marketplaces across India
Increase listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximize revenue
Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status
Analyse and evaluate traffic and sales conversion data to improve the effectiveness of online content and marketing campaigns
Keep each marketplace updated with the latest products and promotions
Develop strategies for the clearance of any excess stock
Good knowledge of various tools & techniques used for ROI optimization on Marketplaces.
Good communication skills to deal with external clients & handle in-house (inter-team) operations.
To be successful in this role you must already be working within a Marketplace/Ecommerce position ideally within a Marketplace Agency. You will have demonstrable experience dealing with marketplace platforms, in particular Amazon and Flipkart and have experience in running successful digital marketing campaigns. If you’re a sales focused individual with the ability to manage multiple projects and thrive on working in a fast-paced working environment then please send across your most up to date CV.