9+ Progressive Web Apps (PWA) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Progressive Web Apps (PWA) Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 9+ Progressive Web Apps (PWA) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Progressive Web Apps (PWA) Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
- Design and Develop Libraries for React
- Strong analytical skills - ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
• Minimum 3 years of experience in React (at least 3 projects) and familiar with modern React (Hooks, Context API)
• At least one PWA project
• Deep knowledge of Typescript (at least 2 years)
• Excellent problem solving and communication skill
• Used to writing automated tests with tools like Jest & Cypress
• Working with a ticket tool like Jira
• Experience with SCRUM/Agile Development
• Experiences with NodeJS is a plus
• Experiences with Monorepositorys and Nx is a plus
DUKAAN - Create Your Online Store in 30 Seconds
Dukaan is an app that allows offline businesses to sell their products and services online. On our app, the users can make beautiful product catalogs (catalogs) right from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India truly Digital.
Dukaan is currently powering over 5 M e-commerce stores built by Indian small businesses and growing at a crazy rate.
We are looking for Frontend developers to join our team.
We are looking for a great Frontend developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and sockets
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience with PWAs and React Native is a huge plus
You have to develop web & mobile applications, and progressive web application - cross-platform for all browsers and all devices.
Looking for a full-stack developer who must have experience in Angular and Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
Experience in any backend language like Java/ PHP/ASP.NET ( Nice to have)
Comfortable with the development process using GitHub as a repo.
Experienced at managing the deployment of applications with minimal / zero impact to users.
Roles and responsibilities:
Platon is looking for a minimum 2 - 3 years experienced and motivated Full Stack professional with SaaS to be an integral part of Web Apps team. The team is an essential part of the Technology team at Platon and works on solving technical challenges related to processing, visualization and presentation of continually scaling data in an easily accessible manner on the Platon platform.
What we are looking for:
- Strong coding and design skills
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
The person will be responsible for:
- Help in Design of Web Application
- Interaction with Clients
- Quality & Timely Delivery
- Helping Team Members on Technical issue
Required Candidate profile
- Eye for Detail & Quality Delivery
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must meet deadline
- Knowledge of CRM/ERP
- Mind Good to have experience in Android application development, COREJAVA, J2EE, React.js, js, PWA.
- Responsible for design, development, deployment and maintenance of our applications and its various modules.
- Work closely with Product, UX, and QA teams to deliver the product.
- Ability to own several modules of the application.
Skills required :
- Ability to understand a problem and write good quality code to solve it
- Candidates should have worked on Single Page Application based applications (Angular.js or React.js)
- Working knowledge of Databases like MySQL, MongoDB etc
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to design products independently
- Ability to take complete ownership of his/her tasks
- Working knowledge of at least one of SVN/GIT or a similar version control system
- Ability to quickly learn and pick up new technologies
- Understanding on website scalability and performance
Good to Have :
- Experience with front end technologies like PWA, Service Worker will be a plus
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Product start up experience