About Reckonsys Tech Labs Pvt. Ltd
Role: Front End Developer
Location: Permanent WFH/Remote
Front End Job Description:
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to help bring our industry-leading designs to life. A developer who is full-on when it comes to your front-line position creating dazzling user interfaces, new features, and bulletproof code. As a web frontend software engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Works as part of a team to continually refresh and enhance our users’ web experiences using an Agile Development Methodology.
- Coordinate with back-end engineers to provide a cohesive experience.
- 4+ years of extensive exposure in developing web applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Expertise in the following area:
- Responsive & Adaptive web design
- CSS frameworks like SAAS/LESS
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Adequate knowledge of Version Control Systems like Git
Mandatory Skills to have:
- Drupal Must-Have:
- Prior hands-on experience with Drupal Projects.
- Working experience in Drupal Custom base/sub-theme building, theme overriding, Theme preprocess
- Must have knowledge of Twig and twig filters
- Should have experience in Paragraph, layout builder, node, views.
We are looking for a Reactjs Developer who can work with our awesome team. If below JD sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Notice period: Immediate to 30 days
Location: Bangalore & Coimbatore
- Expertise in React tools including React.js, Webpack, Babel, Redux/Flux, React router.
- Should have good knowledge of class and functional components.
- Hands-on in react Hooks, HOC and react router are must.
- Practised in any one CSS frameworks like material UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, ANT design.
- Experience in web API like RESTful Web services, JWT.
Should have experience in working with SSR and SSG-Added advantage
- Good to have experience in GraphQL and apollo client.
- Should have the knowledge in writing test cases with zest and enzyme.
- Knowledge of java/ Node JS or any back-end would be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling Dashboards and public & private API integration.
- Proficiency in using WebSocket, webhooks.
- Should be able to design and build modern user interfaces to enhance application performance.
- Hands-on experience in browser-based debugging, performance testing software, with an attention to detail that supports the software development cycle.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance, documenting application changes and developing updates
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with righteous project management skills.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira, backlog, Trello.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
- Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
- 2+ years of experience as a react/react-native developer
- Must have skills: ReactJS
- Familiarity with multiple state management techniques
- Knowledgeable about design patterns and their utility in day to day problems
- Worked on and shipped large scale react/react-native applications
- Great product sense; you care about usability and good design
- Strong communication skills
- Bonus if you have worked on Android/iOS apps or nodejs backend.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with everyone in the team to deliver best in class user experience
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code in typescript and react-native
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced interactions, which are a joy to use
- Implement unit and UI automation tests
- Own a feature end to end and ensure its usability
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to enhance user experience
- Support other developers on the team with code reviews, design feedback, and other advice and guidance
Founded by a bunch of serial entrepreneurs having fintech and banking experience, Credilio is building the next generation tech-enabled marketplace for financial products. While English-speaking literate India is adequately served by the banks, our focus is on the Bharat - i.e. the next 200 million middle and lower-middle-class Indians who are expected to fuel the demand for financial products.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work in an agile environment to rapidly build high quality and robust features.
- Proactively discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Master in Vue.js (Nuxt.js) and HTML/CSS.
- Hands-on with TypeScript will be a big plus.
- Hands-on with Tailwindcss will be a plus.
- Experience with modern JS toolchains such as Webpack, Grunt, Bower, and Yeoman.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Open Source enthusiast.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Can learn and adapt fast, as well as identifying and solving problems.
- Understanding of Git, SPA, PWA, Docker.
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implement them
following well known React workflows (Redux, Redux Saga). You will ensure that
these components and the overall applications are robust and easy to maintain. You
will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the
infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product is important.
Develop new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Maintain existing codebase
Translate design and wireframes into high-quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web- capable devices and browsers
Stay updated with emerging technologies
Thorough understanding of React and its core principle
Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux, Redux-Saga, React Hooks, React Router, etc
Familiarity with the newer specification of EcmaScript
Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack
Familiarity with package managers such as Npm and Yarn
Proficiency with CSS and its libraries such as Styled Components
Ability to understand product requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Experience with Git
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authentication mechanism such as JSON web tokens and relevant libraries such as Passport.j
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 4yr
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
Web Developer - II / Senior Job Description -
Deep understanding of client-side, frameworks such as React.js, Backbone.js
- Performance optimization techniques for the web and mobile web
- Expertise in Integrating and maintaining RESTful Web-Services
- Good understanding of AJAX, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Good understanding of Virtual DOM, Data structure, and data manipulation
- Deep understanding of UX principles & building GUI
- Basic knowledge of version control system like Git / Mercurial / Bitbucket
- Writes clean, readable, and maintainable code
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of building offshore development centers for US start-ups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. You would be working directly with a world class team of executives who excel at creating world class products.
Digit88 is seeking a Chatbot Developer to join our Chatbots development team. As a Bot Developer, you will participate in project design and development stages from the concept to final hand-off to the customer.
- Prepare Chatbot storyboards, user/process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You will Develop, Debug and Deploy conversational Chatbot experiences using appropriate client platform and tools
- Discuss development and key milestone deliverables with peers, executives and executive-level client stakeholders.
- Participate in creating guidelines, best practices and standards of Chatbot-featured deliverables.
- Keep abreast of the latest Chatbot trends, techniques, and technologies
- Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilizes Chatbot solutions.
- Minimum 4-6 years of professional development experience
- Experience designing and developing Chatbots for various channels (web, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc) using bot platforms or raw code is desired
- Experience with one or more of backend technologies - Node, PHP, Python, Java is a big plus
- Experience working with REST APIs and JSON
- Portfolio showcasing excellent development skills and demonstrating problem-solving skills
- Experience in creating workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platforms - Facebook Wit.Ai, Google DialogFlow, Microsoft Luis, IBM Watson is a big plus
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- You are a creative problem solver
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Proficiency in current web design technology
- Extremely detail-oriented and also able to see the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
- Strong presentations skills and team player abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach