You have to develop web & mobile applications, and progressive web application - cross-platform for all browsers and all devices.
Looking for a full-stack developer who must have experience in Angular and Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
Experience in any backend language like Java/ PHP/ASP.NET ( Nice to have)
Comfortable with the development process using GitHub as a repo.
Experienced at managing the deployment of applications with minimal / zero impact to users.
About Quick Ride
ABOUT THE STARTUP:
Lamamia is founded by IIM alumni and mentored by seasoned professionals from Flipkart.com, CommonFloor.com, Adani Group, TATA Group, Suzlon, and professors from IIT, IIM and XLRI.
Lamamia is incubated by IAMAI, (chaired by Mr Amit Agarwal, Amazon India Head) in association with Govt. of Haryana. It is also incubated by FIED IIM Kashiur for mentoring and funding support.
Lamamia is an Uber for Vernacular skilling and Education, wherein educators can create and share their micro-lessons and micro-tests with the learners spread across the remote and rural part of India. Students can choose the educators, courses and assessment tests to enhance their knowledge, skill, aptitude and employability.
- AWS (EC2/S3/Lambda)
- Android Native (Java/Kotlin)
- Socket.io / WebRTC (LiveStreaming)
- Prior experience in developing/integration livestreaming feature is essential.
- Enhancing the existing features and developing the new features
- Being able to develop the product independently and also with the team .
- Being able to work under pressure and think out of the box.
- Being a good leader with decent professional communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Android Development is an added advantage
Understand The Product Features:
- Our product offers on-demand video lessons and quizzes in local languages.
- Teachers can independently create and share their content.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work as a core team member
- Direct Reporting to Founders
- Exponential and 360 degree learning
- Working with an experienced team from IIM
- 4.2 - 7.8 LPA (INR) CTC + ESOPs*
We are looking to hire a Full-stack web developer who will be responsible for the creation and enhancement of web applications according to the company's specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both functional domain experience and computer programming is necessary.
To be successful in this position, you will be required to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry's best practices in software development, development expertise in back-end technologies, and must have a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and experience in latest web technologies.
2. Code, design, and manage the layout of web applications and suggest enhancements using standard HTML/CSS practices.
3. Work closely with other web designers and programmers to produce web applications.
4. Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules.
5. Develop back-end portals with an optimized database.
6. Technically design complex backend applications.
7. Troubleshoot application and code issues.
8. Integrate data storage solutions.
9. Respond to integration requests from front-end developers.
10. Finalize back-end features and test web applications.
11. Update and alter application features to enhance performance.
12. Integrate with 3rd party application APIs and plugins.
13.Guide team members for design and implementation of tasks
14. Coordinate end-to-end implementation.
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience working with PHP, web frameworks including Laravel, CodeIgniter- Preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of professional software development experience-Preferred
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex system integrations
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your and teams work
Nature of project – Product development.
Key skills: Java full stack developer with React Js experience.
- Advance the state of the art in building Microservices with Java and frontend applications with React JS.
- Design and Develop Cloud based, web applications for SMBs
- Design and develop the front end for customer-facing applications using MVC framework
- Design and develop supporting components and Microservices for the backend tiers focusing on fault-tolerance and scalability in a multi-tenant B2B2C environment
- Team with top-notch engineers, product managers, Dev Ops and QA following agile development methodologies
- Review functional requirements, providing technical feedback on feasibility and architectural approach and framework.
- Develop technical specifications
- Contribute to test plan development.
- Create Prototype and/or Proof of Concepts (POCs) when necessary
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentor junior engineers and new team members, perform code reviews and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Manage and maintain Cloud infrastructure
- Maintain and improve the functionality and performance of the existing web applications; refactor legacy codebase
- Help shape and execute the technical roadmap to develop next generation features; integrate corporate- and product-level architecture principles and goals into the teams project work through designs, implementation strategies, and project planning.
- Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based data driven decision making in the organization.
- Lead team in software development best practices including Peer Code Review, Unit testing, Automated Deployments, and Automated Testing.
- Write technical documentation
Experience: 3+ Yrs as Fullstack Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Description: Ability to write highly optimised code to meet stringent performance standards. Linux fundamentals must
Good to Have: Azure/Cloud Computing knowledge
Education : BE/MCA with specialization in Computer/Electronics/Electrical/Information Technology
Experience in developing Web Applications with Python
Experience in Django
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), and UI/UX design
Familiarity with Code Versioning Tools
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Design, develop, and unit test applications following established standards.
Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
Test software to ensure performance, responsiveness, and efficiency
Job Type: Full-time
Role Full Stack Developer
Basic Qualifications Fresh Graduates – B.E, B.Tech or B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science).
Required Experience Fresher or 0-2 years of work experience
Salary At par with industry standards
Required Competencies ● Should know Web Technologies like NodeJs, ExpressJs, MongoDB and Angular
● Ability to multitask and work in teams
● Communication skills
● Continuous improvement mindset, confident and proactive
● Ability to write clean code, and a strong understanding of how the web
● Good practical understanding of technology and its application
● Strong planning and time management skills, eye for detail.
● Relationship building skills.
Role and Responsibilities
● Must have a good understanding of Full Stack development
● Must be able to write modular/reusable code and use JS frameworks like ExpressJS, NodeJS and
Angular also MongoDB, and knowledge about their internal working.
● Strong sense of UI/UX is preferred.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web
technologies and techniques
● High affinity to pick up new programming languages
● Must be able to design and develop custom reusable components and libraries.
- EC2 on AWS
- and most importantly Serverless
You will be responsible for helping to support a healthcare diagnostics platform aimed at changing the diagnostic world by executing dev roadmap priorities, ensuring that projects are completed to specification, completed within established time frame, and code is developed with high quality, is maintainable, scalable, flexible, extensible, and especially reliable.
- 5+years’ experience in progressive development or architect roles
- Very strong programming skills in one or more of the above languages
- Deep understanding of back end systems; AWS architectures and managed service ecosystems
- Good understanding with web/app design workflow including user research, user scenario, user persona, sitemap, wireframing, and mockups
- Design, develop and implement quality solutions to meet complex project requirements as per defined timelines
- Create Technical Design documents, understand technical designs and translate into the application requirements.
- Exercise independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions
- Participate in code and design review process
- Write unit test cases for quality check of the deliverables
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Excellent English communication skills are required
If you're early in your career (0-4 years of experience), want to learn about real-world product building, and still make decent money, this opportunity would be a great fit.
We need you –
1. to be a full-stack developer
2. can articulate and write well
3. to be a generalist
4. to have a passion for learning, and applying the knowledge
5. to be self-managed and disciplined
If you are someone who can relate to all the statements below, you're the one we are looking for.
1. Built and scrubbed many side projects
2. Have at least a dozen ideas in their backlog that they want to get to someday
3. You've taught yourself skills using Internet