Procurement & Buying Jobs in Mumbai
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
Information Technology & Services
3+ years of experience of Workday HCM configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules (deployment experience
- Support with design/requirements workshops
- Lead on design/requirements workshops for smaller pieces of work (below 300 hours)
- Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for clarity
- Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
- Excellent problem solver
- Wants to master additional modules of Workday
- Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
- Achieve a high level of utilisation
- Be consultative in their customer approach
A fintech startup
Organisation: A Fintech startup in Mumbai.
● Work in close coordination with senior management to define strategy and targets for FI Partnerships
● Develop the pitch, collateral, presentations and other supporting material to adequately demonstrate risk/reward for the Financial Institution partners
● Generate leads pipeline (inbound and outbound) and implementation plan
● Lead and prepare presentations to Financial Institutions
● End to end management of the process for acquiring partners for the platformincluding conclusion of commercials, legal agreement, system integration etc
● Coordination with internal teams like Legal, Credit Risk, Product etc and with external teams of the Bank or Financial Institutions
● Progressively reduce financing cost profile across the platform and NBFC
● Work on arranging for debt funds for the NBFC from other Financial Institutions
● Work with Banking partners to actively participate in joint marketing and other efforts to drive customers both from open market and existing customers of thepartner
● Work with the external stakeholders to develop products and new markets, identifybusiness opportunities
● Track and improve on conversion from leads to closure
● Manage relationships and help resolution of issues in case of any with the Financial Institutions &Regular reporting of performance
● Develop deep relationships with Financial Institutions like Banks, NBFCs etc
Education: Tier1/ Tier 2 college candidates preferred.
Qualifications: knowledge of financial products (esp lending and credit) and regulatory environment
Ideal Experience in an NBFC, Bank (preferably on corp banking sales) or FI business development role in other Fintech companies
A Fintech Company
- Work in close coordination with senior management to define strategy and targets for FI Partnerships
- Develop the pitch, collateral, presentations and other supporting material to adequately demonstrate risk/reward for the Financial Institution partners
- Generate leads pipeline (inbound and outbound) and implementation plan
- Lead and prepare presentations to Financial Institutions
- End to end management of the process for acquiring partners for the platform including conclusion of commercials, legal agreement, system integration etc
- Coordination with internal teams like Legal, Credit Risk, Product etc and with external teams of the Bank or Financial Institutions
- Progressively reduce financing cost profile across the platform and NBFC
- Work on arranging for debt funds for the NBFC from other Financial Institutions
- Work with Banking partners to actively participate in joint marketing and other efforts to drive customers both from open market and existing customers of the partner
- Work with the external stakeholders to develop products and new markets, identify business opportunities
- Track and improve on conversion from leads to closure
- Manage relationships and help resolution of issues in case of any with the Financial Institutions.
- Regular reporting of performance
- Develop deep relationships with Financial Institutions like Banks, NBFCs etc
at Ria Insurance
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will define and finalize the customer’s insurance sales journeys for the digital affinity channel by working closely with the affinity partner and RIA’s Digital Affinity Partnership Manager.
- You will collaborate with various RIA teams (UI/UX, Engineering, Process Design) to launch each journey by
- Creating wireframes
- Designing pages
- Creating the PRD, epics, stories
- Prioritizing features
- Supporting the dev team
- Activating reporting
- Defining test plans
- Managing the UAT and rollout
- You will manage the product relationship with the partners during the launch phase by
- Sharing APIs/SDKs with partners, helping address questions
- Coordinating change requests to the UI/UX or customer journeys
- Solve for any tech issues which comes up during launch
- In the growth phase, you will be responsible for metrics of customer conversion and NPS, and will constantly work on optimizing them by
- Designing and conducting experiments and A/B tests
- Making changes to the customer journey, UI/UX
- Recording and measuring everything using a variety of analytics tools
- Brainstorming with the partnership manager
- You will keep a pulse on RIA’s partners, end-customers, and liaison with the Digital Affinity Platform PM for platform productization requirements
- Evangelize the product - represent the product in online communities, conferences, interact with experts
- Extensive experience with digital journeys for Customer UI/UX, Digital Partner UI/UX
- Past experience in working with engineering to deliver on customer journeys, extensive experience in building APIs and doing API documentation
- Past experience with customer data models, optimizing sales conversion journeys, metrics reporting
- Past experience in building playbooks and rolling them out to users
Good to Have
- Strong process orientation with experience in process automation
- Past experience with an InsurTech or FinTech is a plus
- Past experience in building embedded finance or embedded insurance products is a plus
at Cococart India
1. Monitoring & Reconciliation of Sales data between Queuebuster & Navision
2. Co-ordination with Vendor for support issues
3. Daily monitoring of Sales and Stock Transfer Schedulers
4. Sales posting for all stores in CVPL & RARL
5. New Store setup, Location Creation in Navision
6. Finance related setups in Navision in co-ordination with Finance team.
7. Navision training to HO, warehouse and Store Team.
8. Handling User support queries of Navision
9. New enhancement analysis, downloading the requirement to vendor.
10. Testing of New enhancement in Navision.
11. Knowledge of Supply chain management and Finance.
A luxury home décor brand
- Build enduring relationships with the clients and display an understanding of the client, industry, and business environment.
- Responsible for the P&L of the department.
- Track and review the entire operations process, weighing them against the set business targets in order to determine the effectiveness of any initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- Ensuring high-quality customer experience with brief understanding and validation to design project development and coordination from concept to execution stages.
- Take complete ownership of projects from start to finish. Manage customer negotiations and payment.
- Work closely with the client and your interior design and execution team to finalize the home design, 3D designs, and GFC (Good for Construction) Ensure the highest level of Design quality along with client satisfaction is maintained.
- Collaborate with the team and be accountable for all deliverables of team members.
- Develop strategic short/ long range plans to ensure on-time project completion.
- Devise project management guidelines, review projects with various stakeholders, coordinate staffing/scheduling, evaluate commercial project contracts, and establish milestones Plan, monitor and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with leadership in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity such as developing at least 10 vendors in each category and complete their onboarding.
- Hire and grow the team as per the organization's requirements with Human Resources.
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress and obstacles.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategy.
- Devise strategies to ensure the growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize.
- Uphold local governmental policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed for all.
Freshers can also apply
Salary + Incentives
MON FRIDAY Working
Sat - Sun fix off
at LINC Education
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
Global technology consulting and digital solutions company
Managing point of contact for the BFS based client for all aspects of activity in the engagement
- Responsible for delivery of mid/large sized projects in BFS space
- Communicates with Project Managers and business sponsors to prioritize and schedule delivery based on resource allocation
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology
- Managing the relationship, looking at opportunities for growth, providing governance for the delivery being done for this portfolio and being the point of escalation for any issues with the engagement
- Managing the delivery happening across the portfolio, pro-actively looking at opportunities to transform delivery, P&L management for the portfolio
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Assists client in organizational structures for optimum project delivery
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the program team.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement's success
Relevant leadership experience of approx. 20+ years for similar scale, diversity and complexityResponsible for revenue size of $500milion & 4000+ FTE
You will stand out if you have the following (Good to have):
Experience in working with Senior Management/Executive LeadershipGlobal delivery of digital engagements/transformations for BFS customer across all geographies.