About the job:
We have a requirement forQA Engineer. It primarily involves Analyzing project requirements, Preparing test plan, API testing, and preparing test reports
Role will be of QA Engineer
Primary Skills: Manual Testing, No SQL, Web API Testing, API testing using postman/SoapUI etc,
Good to Have: Automation and Selenium Automation
We guarantee that you will experience an exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, an experienced HR team will always be available.
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications & Experience :
● BE Computer Science
● Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 2-3 years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.
About Sigma Infosolutions
You will oversee the QA portion of event management microservice application development from beginning to end.
- Develop User Stories and Business Requirements to support the development of software application
- Write Business Requirements documents as internal standards along with detailed use cases, and explain it to the concerned team members.
- Write scripts for Performance testing.
- Conduct Security testing sessions to find out vulnerabilities in the application.
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Writing and maintaining functional as well as API test cases
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Work with Business stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather accurate information for use in the Business Requirement Documents.
- Communicating effectively with developers on an explanation of user stories and validating the end implementation of the requirements
- Communicating effectively with business stakeholders to acquire user feedback and refine requirements
- 2 - 3 years experience working as a Business Analyst/ QA.
- Breaking down business requirements into technical API requirements.
- Must have experience in testing APIs with Postman/ JMeter or any other tools.
- Mandatory knowledge and experience of Database testing.
- Superior time management and organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and data gathering skills.
Analyze business requirements and understand allocated tasks completely
Ask all the right questions so that the task is fully groomed
Independently test the features end-to-end
Write a good amount of test cases and find bugs
Take up some load from lead and mentor as well as help the junior folks in his/her team (e. g. review)
Communicate Risks and complexities before committing estimations
Timely delivery as per the estimates
Show Ownership of Module / Feature
Follow all required QA Processes
Analyze, troubleshoot issues in production systems and drive them to closure
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
Well versed in Testing concepts
Good Hands-on experience in Mobile Apps (Android + iOS) or Web or API testing
Good mindset and approach for writing a good variety and in-depth test cases
Hands-on experience of Test Management tools like JIRA, TestRail
Exposure with Tools like Web Console Logs or Android Studio or
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Proactive, self-motivated, ownership attitude with good written & verbal communication skills
Some scripting knowledge
Good knowledge of MySQL or MongoDB or JMeter
Knowledge about monitoring tools like Graffana, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.
Exposure to any Cloud Device farm, Dockerization
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
- Working independently and leading other QA Engineers on all aspects of QA.
- Proactively identifying problems, researching and offering solutions.
- Working in product and delivery Agile scrum teams.
- Contributing to and reviewing user stories, requirements, and design documents for new features.
- Writing test scenarios and automated tests based on the use case and requirements.
- Writing thorough, robust functional, stress, and performance test cases.
- Executing pre-existing manual, Load and automated tests.
- Serving as an advocate for software quality in both production and test development.
- Work with product management on product requirements and feature design.
- Work with RD to review solutions and understand how they address requirements.
- Implement the right metrics, robust tests across a variety of products and platforms.
- Understand software scalability and build tests to validate scalability limits.
- Have detailed knowledge of cross-platform software testing tools and environments.
- Be passionate about ensuring software quality throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Trains and mentors other QA Engineers.
- Goes above and beyond to not only identify bugs, but makes them easier to solve by providing minimal steps needed to reproduce and also digs deep to help identify a potential root cause
- Great test, product documentation experience will be ideal
Note: Experience working with B to C applications will be an advantage
Immediate joiners will be given priority
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth.
- Working on an app that will have a global impact, helping commuters everywhere.
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day.
- Annual leaves plus public holidays (standard leave policy).
- A good deal of team building & recreation activities.
- Plenty of Tummoc goodies & performance bonuses.
- Employee referral bonus
- Free snacks & beverages in office
- Weekly, Monthly office parties
- Comp off & OT payment
- No formal dress required in office
- Open & free work culture & very colleagues
Work Days: Monday to Friday (5 days) | Work from Office, in Bangalore.
● Basic knowledge of all testing types
● Experience in Web, Mobile & Mobile App testing
● Innovative mindset to track issues/bugs
● Good teamwork & Communication Skills
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
o Work in a QA team to analyze business requirements, create and execute test cases,
report and verify bugs to guarantee the quality of the developed enterprise-level
o Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities
related to provide recommendations to the QA Lead and Project Manager to
improve QA-related procedures, systems and tools
o Estimation of separate feature / own tasks
o 2+ years of software testing experience
o Practical experience in testing of web-based applications and mobile applications
o Experience in analyzing the requirements, creation, and execution of test cases and
reporting of test results
o Experience with bug tracking systems, as well as with bug reports creation and
o Experience in 3rd party integration testing, performance/load, and security testing
o Experience in different testing tools (POSTman, Filezilla, jMeter, Jira)
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
- Strong knowledge of testing concepts and experience in handling different projects.
- Develop test plaplansn, test cases and understanding of UX/UI & browser compatibility testing specifics is a must.
- Able to do Manual Business Logic-based testing- Prior experience with responsive designs will be beneficial.
- Define criteria for testing, analyze results of testing cycles, and present results.
- 1-2 Years of Work experience in Manual Testing and is looking to learn a lot more
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Should have experience in B2C domain projects
- Experience in testing website and mobile applications
- Experience in Agile projects
- E-Commerce knowledge will be plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools is a plus
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Great attention to detail
Notice period less than 30 days preferred
• Responsible for the quality of product delivery to customers and ensure we put out certified releases to customers
• Be responsible for leading and managing the QA team
• To be able to establish a solid relationship with other team members to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
• Participate in product and feature design with developers, product managers, and business systems analysts
• Design, Develop and Execute test strategies, test scenarios and test plans for new components and help root-cause issues working with software development teams
• Understand requirements and review the Test Cases and all other documents created by the QA team
• Develop plans, schedules, metrics, data needs and scenarios for end to end integration testing including areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability as well as environment set ups and build plans
• Maintaining and Reporting on important QA metrics periodically
• Implement tools and technologies consistent with scaling processes in growing companies including helping speed up regression cycles by identifying areas of automation opportunities
• Maintain complete traceability of issues all the way from roadmap to production environments
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly; ability to motivate people, instil accountability and achieve results
• Possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver with quality
• Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must have experience in performing quality assurance testing -functional, performance (load, stress, reliability) and regression
• Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum)
• Passion for testing with the "break it" mentality
• Have Experience in SELENIUM(JAVA), JMeter and hands on experience on MySQL would be a plus
We have an open position for the "Software Testing” role at Warangal location. Inviting applications for the same.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 2 years of experience in Manual Testing of Complex Web Based, Mobile (Android & iPhone). Experience in automated testing would be an added advantage.
- Ensuring Successful Execution of Testing Tasks, logging defects and making proper documentation, daily test logs.
- Work closely with the Software Development team in testing and problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task between complex projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a graduate in any stream
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills are added advantage
We are looking for Quality Analysts responsible for ensuring the quality of our products. Your primary responsibility will be to understand the product scope, prepare test cases, and execute test cases and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated user experience and product quality is essential.
- Should possess excellent knowledge about software testing
- If candidate has done any testing certification or any relevant experience, will be preferred
- Analyzing the requirements from clients
- Should have very good written and verbal communication skills
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Hands on experience to write test plans and test cases.
- Defect Tracking
- Should have keen eye for detail and can create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details: