Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Take care of the Database design and implementation, including Patch Management and Version Control. Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Perform database/application tuning and performance monitoring.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required.
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- Analyse potential impact of problem resolution and take corrective measures when needed.
- Root Cause Analysis.
Education, Skills and Experience required:
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc / MCA)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Must have experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments.
- Must be an Oracle Certified Professional DBA (11g or above) with hands-on experience of RAC, RMAN.
- Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools and underlying operating system.
- Excellent knowledge of the physical database design and all Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans. Data archival and space management.
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring.
- Good knowledge of Oracle security management and Oracle data integrity.
- Experience in code/data migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Sound knowledge of both database and system performance tuning and implemented application systems.
- Should have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Male candidates preferred as the role requires working in shifts.
About simple logic it pvt ltd
Job Description – Developer (ETL + Database)
Develop, document & Support ETL mappings, Database structures & BI reports.
Perform unit testing of developments done by him/her.
Participate in UAT process and ensure quick resolution of any UAT issue.
Manage different environments and be responsible for proper deployment of code in all client
Prepare release documents.
Prepare and Maintain project documents as advised by Team Leads.
3+ years of Hands on experience on ETL Pentaho Spoon Talend & MS SQL Server, Oracle & SYBASE Database tools.
Ability to write complex SQL and database procedures.
Good knowledge and understanding regarding Data warehouse Concepts, ETL Concepts, ETL
Loading Strategies, Data archiving, Data Reconciliation, ETL error handling etc.
Good communication skills – written and verbal.
Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented.
Ability to successfully work under tight project schedule
Design and implement robust database solutions including
Security, backup and recovery
Performance, scalability, monitoring and tuning,
Data management and capacity planning,
Planning, and implementing failover between database instances.
Create data architecture strategies for each subject area of the enterprise data model.
Communicate plans, status and issues to higher management levels.
Collaborate with the business, architects and other IT organizations to plan a data strategy, sharing important information related to database concerns and constrains
Produce all project data architecture deliverables..
Create and maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts.
Understanding of data analysis, business principles, and operations
Software architecture and design Network design and implementation
Data visualization, data migration and data modelling
Relational database management systems
DBMS software, including SQL Server
Database and cloud computing design, architectures and data lakes
Information management and data processing on multiple platforms
Agile methodologies and enterprise resource planning implementation
Demonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance tuning, backup and recovery, monitoring.
Excellent skills with advanced features such as database encryption, replication, partitioning, etc.
Strong problem solving, organizational and communication skill.
This position is for Oracle Golden Gate developer and DBA position. The Candidate will implement and support Oracle Golden Gate replication components across many databases. Working closely with many application teams and implementing near real time replications with golden gate. Candidate should provide operational support as well.
Roles and responsibilities :
Configure and build Golden Gate Extracts/replicate for multiple databases.
Configure error handling for restart, logging, production support and status reporting in Golden Gate.
Identify and produce documentation of best practices.
Trouble shooting and performance tuning Golden Gate replications.
Implementing necessary monitoring scripts for Golden Gate in UNIX/PERL scripting
Provide Golden Gate solutions :
- Working with Oracle on SRs for critical issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with problem solving skills.
Individual with min experience of over 5+ years on SQL Server
- Good Experience in SQL Server Installation and Configuration
- Backup and Recovery
- Security management
- Troubleshooting & Monitoring
- Strong Knowledge in Oracle Forms and Reports
- Should be familiar with various triggers, events , canvas, master child forms, record groups , build-ins, properties etc., in Forms and reports
- Strong Knowledge in SQL / PLSQL concepts
- Strong in Analytical and Aggregate functions
- Strong in writing Procedure / Function / Packages
- Strong knowledge in the user of Cursors / Collections / Exception handling
- Strong in Datatypes, Constrainsts , index
1) WebFOCUS BI Reporting
2) WebFOCUS Adminstration
3) Sybase or Oracle or SQL Server or Snowflake
4) DWH Skills
Nice to have:
1) Experience in SAP BO / Crystal report / SSRS / Power BI
2) Experience in Informix
3) Experience in ETL
• Technical knowledge regarding best practices of BI development / integration.
• Candidate must understand business processes, be a detailed-oriented person and quickly grasp new concepts.
• Additionally the candidate will have strong presentation, interpersonal, software development and work management skills.
• Strong Advanced SQL programming skills are required
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Experience working with one or more BI Reporting tools as Analyst/Developer.
• Knowledge of data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
• Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
• Experience converting reports from one reporting tool to another
Senior IT FInance Systems Analyst (Netsuite), India
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a talented Senior IT Finance Systems Analyst (Netsuite), in Hyderabad, India.
Senior Business Systems Analysts at Yext have wide-ranging experience and work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Individuals in this role will have strong technical skills and will be required to provide Application support for Netsuite(technical), Blackline, Kyriba, Coupa applications. We’re looking for a techno-functional Netsuite consultant who has exposure/ learn other applications and be able to effectively support the FInance systems portfolio.
JOB LOCATION: REMOTE OR HYDERABAD
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as NetsSuite technical / functional subject matter expert: identify, document, troubleshoot, and resolve NetSuite system issues.
- Responsible for building custom scripts, workflows, and integrations for the NetSuite system.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the NetSuite system, inclusive of basic maintenance, upgrades and enhancements, troubleshooting, testing, and new feature deployments including Roles and Permissions, Page layouts, Workflows, Approval processes and Password policies, custom reports and saved searches, install bundles and SuiteApps, CSV uploads.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Monitor and support all integrations to and out of Netsuite. Build new integrations where necessary
- Manage sandbox environments and work with NetSuite support as needed.
- Provide application support for additional applications like Blackline, Kyriba (Treasury/Payments), Coupa (P2P)
- Handle support requests for new features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests across all supported platforms
- Support the Finance and Operations departments during the month-end close issues and process.
- Stay current on Product updates, new releases, related testing, SOX and IT Change Management processes for all applications supported
- Automate processes, eliminating redundancy, and improving efficiency within Yext’s processes without sacrificing end-user experience.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years verifiable Netsuite experience with Netsuite Administrator certifications, and active participation in the NetSuite Community.
- Experience in GL, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable modules of Netsuite required.
- Prior NetSuite Administration experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of Accounting, Fixed Assets , Accounts Payable, Consolidation, Intercompany processes.
- Strong Administration skills ( Netsuite): User management, application configuration, custom reports, saved searches and workflows to manage unique business process requirements.
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk, and SuiteFlow.
- Solid understanding of NetSuite data model, entity and transaction objects, and application and platform capabilities.
- Ability to configure and set up new subsidiaries, accounts, locations etc
- Exposure to SOX and ITGC compliance
- Experience supporting Coupa, Blackline, Kyriba is a great plus.
- Understands SDLC methodology - including Agile and Waterfall approaches, functional requirements, process modeling, and re-engineering, use case development, user acceptance testing, organizational change management, and large-scale system implementations.
- Core Skills: Communication, Technical, Analytical, Problem-Solving, Decision-Making, Negotiation and Persuasion.
- Creating data flow diagrams, solution documentation
- Experience working in a support role utilizing Zendesk or other ticketing tools..
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Typically requires 6-9 years of database administration experience working with various database management systems
Has a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems, application and Web standards and database licensing
Thorough understanding of performance monitoring, analysis and tuning
Specialized knowledge in database administration of Large database on windows environments Knowledge in performance tuning activities and troubleshooting the issues Knowledge in latest IaaS technologies Cloud, AWS AZURE Knowledge in automating IaaS
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS:
Should be currently based in Japan with Valid work visa
- * Mandatory Skills - Mainframe, Cobol, JCL ,DB2
- * Should have working knowledge on at least one database – MS SQL server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebird SQL diagnose
- * Language Skills - JLTP N3 would be fine if the
- · Graduate with 6+ years of experience in Mainframe based applications development, maintenance & run mode operations.
- · Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer's teams to address important issues and to resolve them.
- · Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaption and learning of the business processes.
- · Should have experience working with Mainframe, Cobol, JCL ,DB2.
- · Working knowledge on at least one database – MS SQL server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebird SQL diagnose, troubleshoot and fix complex issues.
Only Japan based candidates with relevant experience can apply.
at ERP based Company
Onsite Opportunity for Oracle Fusion HCM Functional (TalentManagement/ CoreHR) Consultant’s – UAE. Exp.- 8+Years, Very strong in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Atleast 2 e2e Implementation in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Excellent Communication. Joining time: Max. 10 Days. Kindly contact Ramesh- 782, 938, 2777, rbguddanur AT appstec-me DOT com