OpenCart Jobs in Pune
- Play a complete Backend development role for Magento store development, maintenance, upgradation and customization projects. Also provide support to clients, via project management tool. Handle the complete project and achieve 100% client satisfaction.
- Must posses fair, clear understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento 1/2, PHP, Zend Framework
- Knowledge in Magento Extension development.
- Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
- Good experience in Magento 2 Store development - design implementation, creating themes, create custom modules;
- Strong Knowledge of Magento Best Practices, including experience developing custom extensions and extending third party extensions
- Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications, and websites.
- Can understand the goals and create strategies for each project.
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
- Focused on Object-Oriented Programming (OOP),
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net.
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Skills & JD :
1. Wordpress Development
2. PHP Programming
3. OOPS Concepts in PHP
4. Advanced custom and Security Plugins
5. Good Problem Solving skills.
6. Ability to create/tweak existing plugins
7. Ability to create multiple dashboards apart from admin dashboard
1. Good Knowledge in DB - MySQL/PostGreSQL
2. Ability to debug Frontend applications
1. Wordpress Hooks
2. HTML, CSS, JS, Github tools, AWS, Basics of React JS.,Github link
3. Ability to create API over existing plugin data
- Developed sites using page builders like divi and elementor.
- Customised the themes.
- Created custom templates like forms, step forms.
- Development expertise with custom post types, custom fields for Wordpress sites
- Experience in woocommerce sites
- Provide technical support to clients.
Tech stack/process you should know.
- Laravel Framework (in and out)
- Git, Trello
You should be:
- able to do all your assigned tasks on time
- learn new things on your own
- available for client discussion till midnight whenever needed (as our clients are US-based)
- have an entrepreneurial attitude
- take up the responsibility
- 1+ year of experience
- Full responsibility for designing and building core back-end modules and system architectures.
- Good understanding of database concepts.
- Experience with at least two programming languages (PHP & GoLang).
- Experience in creating at least one web application.
- Knowledge of MySQL in-depth and basic understanding of MongoDB along with basic understanding about different paradigms of programming.
- Ability to interact and coordinate with a team.
- Should have a basic understanding of APIs.
- Modify code in time to keep code dry and reusable.
- Should have worked in at least one framework in the backend.
- A background in Software Architecture would be preferred.
- Develop data-driven web solutions on PHP frameworks (ideally CakePHP), but be undeterred when the need arises to create an application from the ground up as required, maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines.
- Work with a team of UI designers, programmers, and server admins, to bring brand new concepts to the market.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Immediate Joiner
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on full projects of Laravel-PHP (important), WordPress (optional), and website development from scratch to finish
2. Checking the quality of Laravel-PHP, CSS, HTML functionality of the designed and developed websites
3. Delivering 100% responsive and perfect cross-browser compatibility on projects
4. Communicating with clients for changes in website, layout, bug fixing, and delivering the project when needed
5. Developing the website and taking it to live on a web server and delivering it to the client directly
6. Making the website SEO-friendly as per the guidelines of search engines
7. Working on website maintenance for existing website clients and new ones
CartX is a small, fast-growing, and remote-first company. We are a high converting one-page checkout and post-purchase one-click upsell for thriving eCommerce stores. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our mission and work on our ambitious product roadmap. Ideal candidates have a solid technical background on complex systems.
→ What you will be doing:
– Solve engineering problems that affects hundreds of customers
– Develop and launch end-to-end new key features
– Take ownership and responsibility of challenging tasks
– Interact and collaborate with the team
– Research, innovate and propose new ideas that can lead to new projects
– Play an important role by shaping our company’s best practices and culture
– Learn fast and adapt quickly
– 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
– Experience on LAMP
– Experience on Bitbucket
– Knowledge on API’s such as Twilio, Stripe and others
– Great communications skills
– Fluent in English (written and speaking)
→ What We Offer
- Work remotely from home or any co-working space
- Work with a top-notch engineering team
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Ownership and autonomy over exciting tasks
- Be part of an exciting fast-growing startup