•Play a complete Backend development role for Magento store development,
maintenance, upgradation and customization projects. Also provide support to
clients, via project management tool. Handle the complete project and achieve 100%
•Must posses fair, clear understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento 1/2,
PHP, Zend Framework
•Knowledge in Magento Extension development.
•Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
•Good experience in Magento 2 Store development - design implementation, creating
themes, create custom modules;
•Strong Knowledge of Magento Best Practices, including experience developing custom
extensions and extending third party extensions
•Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications, and websites.
•Can understand the goals and create strategies for each project.
•Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
•Focused on Object-Oriented Programming (OOP),
•Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment
Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We deliver marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are a Diamond HubSpot Solutions Partner, one of the only four in India.
We have seven products in the HubSpot marketplace, a key differentiator for us. We also develop custom and complex integrations for HubSpot for our various clients around the world. We work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
The HubSpot ecosystem opportunity is pegged at USD 12.5 bn by 2024! We are looking for an energetic sales specialist to join our team to help us leverage this growth. Our ambition is now global, as we want to become the company with the highest number of software products in the HubSpot Marketplace, across the globe.
In order to achieve that ambition, we are looking for a software developer to join our team of product developers. The software engineer job profile consists of:
- Building new software products in the MarTech landscape, especially in the HubSpot Ecosystem
- Assisting the development of our existing products, HubSpot WhatsApp Integration, LitePics, GetBaaS
Location: Remote. If you are in Delhi/NCR, great, but that’s not a requirement!
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong hold in data Structures and algorithms
- Good experience of working on Linux (especially Ubuntu)
- Experience building secure RESTful APIs and storing data in relational databases
- An eye for building secure applications
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well, as you will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the applications
Non-Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to weigh trade-offs of speed vs perfection & take calls to use open source / other software components to fast-track the go to market
- Come up with innovative & fast MVPs to solve business problems by working closely with the founders and marketing teams
- Contribute in all stages of development right from system architecture, low-level design, database design to setting up deployment infra & processes
- Product thinking: building robust reusable components from integrations
- Passionate about working together as a team towards a common goal
As a Software / Backend Developer, you will work closely with:
- Technology architect
- Marketing teams
- UI/Design team
At LambdaTest, We help developers and testers fix their applications across a combination of2000+ browsers and Operating Systems by providing a complete cross-browser ecosystem on the cloud. We are looking for an industry leading Full Stack Developer with strong PHP experience to join our Technology department. You’ll be someone who loves innovating, problem solving and wants to be at the forefront of transformation. We are constantly developing new and cutting edge scalable solutions and we need a best in class developer to push boundaries, work at pace and never take no for an answer!
At LambdaTest' You’ll be playing a key role within our team as we build solutions and concepts to further our ongoing global expansion. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. .
What's the opportunity?
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving team both in technology and process and this role will be an important part of shaping our innovation and in implementing these changes.
- Practical experience of continuous integration and deployment
- Multiple concurrent feature branches and experience of merging them
- Software architecture considerations (outside of simple request/response patterns)
- Design patterns
Requirements and qualifications-
- 2+ years of experience developing with modern PHP using Laravel or Symfony
- 2+ years experience with VueJS
- Experience building, maintaining, testing and documenting APIs to be used by other developers both internally and externally
- Experience with database management and optimization
- Experience with other data stores like Elastic Search, MongoDB or similar
- Experience with git and related tools
- University Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet client needs
- Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards performance optimization
- Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production-- critical environments
- Implement and maintain Shopify development standards and best practices
- Tracks the work against plan and reports the status on agreed time without fail.
- Interface with the clients to understand and document their needs.
Primary Technical Skills:
Shopify and Shopify Plus
Basic Knowledge in React JS
- Good oral and written communication.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in working with Shopify and Shopify Plus stores
- Good knowledge of frontend development and liquid programming language
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify theme.
- Basic experience in writing Ruby scripts to run promotions
- Experience in integrating external API’s
- Experience in 3rd party integrations like ERP- Netsuite, SAP, Odoo, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor etc.
- Experience in Implementing Shopify Ajax API, Admin APIs and configuring third party apps
- Knowledge of building custom, private and embedded apps
- Knowledge in other ecommerce platforms like Magento, woocommerce, BigCommerce will be preferred.
- Experience with OOP PHP (2+ years)
- Familiarity with GIT
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Ability to work with minimal direction with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Good written and verbal communication skills
· Custom PHP Website Development
· Proficiency in Laravel and/or Codeigniter
· Thorough knowledge of MVC structure
· Angularjs, React JS, Node JS, Vue Js (Mastery in anyone)
· JS, AJAX, HTML, CSS
· Possess the ability in Angular js, React js
· Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable, and secure.
· Development of APIs as required. Rest or Soap API integration.
· Strong knowledge of MVC is required
· Must-Know Framework like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cake Php, Yii
· Have experience in MySQL and MariaDB databases.
· Distributed version control and regular deployments.
· Have Good Communication skills.
· Write clean, well-designed code
· Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
· Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Experience in JQuery is mandatory.
- Experience in PHP ORM framework is mandatory (Doctrine ORM or any other ORM- s).
- Experience in HTML, CSS.
- Strong in Object-Oriented Concepts.
- Experience in MYSQL.
- Good to have knowledge Of React.
- Need to be professional in Laravel MVC framework.
About the job
Do you like to write clean and comprehensible code? Does it make you happy to talk to your team mates about solutions to technical challenges every day? Are you impressed with simple and elegant solutions that solve mind-boggling problems?
If we are describing you, please read on!
Who is QbD Software?
At QbD Software we build cloud-based technology that helps our customers in the Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices industries manage everything quality, process and product related. Our customers make life-saving and live-enhancing products that make a difference in the world. Our technology helps them to get their products and services to market fast while complying with regulation requirements by providing them with a pre-validated SaaS solution.
What would your job be like at QbD Software?
You would be working closely with your fellow software developers, side-by-side, challenging each other on who comes up with the simplest and most elegant solution to a technical problem. You will move as one Scrum Development Team and look out for each other like seasoned team mates on a championship sports team.
- Write clean, comprehensible, and well-documented code following our software development life cycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Review code for accuracy and functionality
- Support other software developers by providing advice and coaching
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments
What you'll need:
- More than 8 years of experience as a software developer
- At least 4 years of experience with PHP, Laravel, SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with one of the following: AngularJS/React/VueJS
- You must be a team player
- Proactive and with a getting-things-done mindset
Why would you work for us?
At QbD Software, we care about results. If you can deliver then you belong with us. You will be working with a company with strong industry partners, a good track record with an exponential growth in the coming years, and colleagues with big hearts, sharp skills, and professional work ethic. We will allow you to work 100% remote so that you can balance your work and your personal life the way you want. Say goodbye to pointless commutes and traffic once and for all. Let's save the earth together.