OpenCart Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Play a complete Backend development role for Magento store development, maintenance, upgradation and customization projects. Also provide support to clients, via project management tool. Handle the complete project and achieve 100% client satisfaction.
- Must posses fair, clear understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento 1/2, PHP, Zend Framework
- Knowledge in Magento Extension development.
- Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
- Good experience in Magento 2 Store development - design implementation, creating themes, create custom modules;
- Strong Knowledge of Magento Best Practices, including experience developing custom extensions and extending third party extensions
- Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications, and websites.
- Can understand the goals and create strategies for each project.
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
- Focused on Object-Oriented Programming (OOP),
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
He/she should have minimum 3 yrs working experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Open cart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
Required Skills :
- Bachelor/ Master degree from good college.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structure
- Understanding object-oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, Mysql, SQL. NoSQL, Mongodb
- Ability & Readiness to work with any technology
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible to translate the design wireframe to WordPress/Opencart/
- Responsible for handling WordPress and its components / plugins upgrade , customization / creation of web application and portal development independently.
- Should have a strong understanding of Logic and Data Structure.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Code and modify custom applications using CMS Platforms.
- Responsible for both back - end and front - end development , including Modifying WordPress themes and plugins.
- Strong MySQL database skills.
- Experience of CMS like Wordpress , Opencart , Magento.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also , an understanding of the entire web development process , including design , development , and deployment is preferred.
- Having experience of WooCommerce Customization , WooCommerce develops / modify add - ons , WooCommerce API , Wordpress / WooCommerce Webhooks , WooCommerce Payment Gateway development and Wordpress API.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Coding and Development. The desired candidate will be responsible for developing next-generation web applications & software products
Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery.
A high degree of passion for developing the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies to meet business goals is crucial.
Proficiency in design patterns.
Extensive experience with writing code accessing and manipulating the databases.
Must have worked on Web Services, E-commerce, CRM, e-learning products, etc
Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout.
Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.