Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Rabyte Electronics
Currently hiring for the position of Backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS
∙ 5+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 5years relevant experience
We are BeyondScale, on a mission to build the mobile learning app to help organizations create internal courses for their workforce easily. eLearning is booming and we aim to tap into the under-served non-IT L&D market and make a difference in the livelihoods of millions of people.
We’re now looking for a passionate “Django Developer” who is willing to join us at an early stage and help us build a world-class product.
- 2+ years of experience coding with Python.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Eager and proactive to learn new technical skills.
- Hands-on experience in developing web APIs and writing database queries in PostgreSQL (MongoDB, MySQL and DynamoDB is a plus).
- Good understanding of OOPs, Multiprocessing and threading.
- Proficient in testing and debugging programs.
- Well-versed with Git and modern development workflow practices
Job Description: Magento Developer
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
To ensure success as a Magento Developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage. Ultimately, a high-level Magento Developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
Magento Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
Magento Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Route to Smile is a patient-centric, tech-oriented brand in the Healthcare space.
With a team of experts and a mission to continuously innovate, Route to Smile is revolutionizing the Healthcare industry by providing customized solutions to facilitate accurate and precise clinical outcomes and patient-specific care with a focus on technological service delivery.
As a part of their latest offerings, Route to Smile is leveraging leading technologies including IoT, Industry 4.0 and AI/ML to further enable healthcare professionals to improve patient engagement and drive overall practice growth.
The candidate will be an integral member of a team that will employ the latest techniques and best practices in software development and utilize best-in-class tools and frameworks to build a first-of-their-kind cloud-agnostic, enterprise-class large-scale SaaS application.
- Responsible for building the architecture, key components, and middleware of the platform and developing fully multi-tenant systems
- Develop workflow management functions
- Develop REST APIs, as well as contribute to the overall API framework
- Implement solutions using iterative processes, Agile development methodologies and test-driven development
- Being a senior developer, you will also be required to lead a team of junior developers.
- 5 to 9 years of development experience with Java and related front-end and back-end technologies, and experience working in a distributed systems environment.
- Extensive experience in developing full stack end-to-end scalable and distributed applications.
- Experience in SaaS Application architecture & design and working with database modeling and design concepts. Understanding of database design and maintenance and experience with SQLite, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
- Experience with developing loosely coupled design, Micro-services development, message queues, and customized application deployment using RESTful services, implementing REST APIs with Spring or JAX-RS.
- Working knowledge of either Spring boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts Framework, building REST based Web Services using Java EE Standards
- Have experience in single sign-on, multi-factor authentication and security background.
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN 2.0) workflow engines such as Activiti, jBPM, Orchestra, and Flowable, however not mandatory.
Good to have Skills:
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Good familiarity with Linux operating system, managing Linux servers and using AWS (EC2, S3).
- Familiarity with administering, automating, and deploying to cloud-based environments such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure, or working experience with Kubernetes.
- Should have used GIT.
- Understanding of search technologies such as Solr, ElasticSearch, and Lucene
- Have working knowledge in CI/CD pipelines (Concourse/Jenkins), and at times wear multiple hats to double up as Dev Ops
- Experience being part of product teams and in handling integrations, good at communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong emphasis on quality and the ability to deliver quickly and consistently.
- Self-driven and motivated to work with cutting edge technology.
We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
At least 4+ yrs experience as a Node.js developer.
Experience collaborating in an agile environment alongside designers, analysts, and product owners.
Experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express, OpenAPI Spec)
Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (we use Kibana, New Relic)
Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Great organizational and time management skills.
Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Responsible for developing Web Applications.
- Design, Develop, enhance and test front-end, back-end web modules using Node.js, Express framework, My Sql and Mongo DB.
- Research and explore existing solutions, competition, to get a holistic understanding of the Design and development.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with various teams for effective outcomes.
- Meet deadlines in a high intensity work environment
Primary Skills :
- Proficient in Nodejs
- Understanding of Front-End Technologies
- Good Knowledge of Node
- Proficient in RESTful APIs and API Communications
- Good Grasp of Asynchronous Programming and Its Workarounds
- Database Schema Creation for Business Processes
- Working Knowledge in User Authentication and Authorization
- Write Efficient Code
- Implementing Data Protection
- Error-Handling Skills
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Minimum experience should be 5 years.
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks (such as OpenCart, Zend)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Good hands on in integrating payment API's and CRM software development.
- Preference for experience on rest API's.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Having and Hands on experience in the particular Domain.
– RSpec, Capybara, Factory Girl
– Resque, Sidekiq
– Elasticsearch, Sphinx
– Deploy with Capistrano, Mina or Heroku
– Chef, Amazon Web Services
– PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
– Active Admin
– Spree, LocomotiveCMS
– REST API
– Coffescript, HAML, SASS, LESS