- Responsible to translate the design wireframe to WordPress/Opencart/
- Responsible for handling WordPress and its components / plugins upgrade , customization / creation of web application and portal development independently.
- Should have a strong understanding of Logic and Data Structure.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Code and modify custom applications using CMS Platforms.
- Responsible for both back - end and front - end development , including Modifying WordPress themes and plugins.
- Strong MySQL database skills.
- Experience of CMS like Wordpress , Opencart , Magento.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also , an understanding of the entire web development process , including design , development , and deployment is preferred.
- Having experience of WooCommerce Customization , WooCommerce develops / modify add - ons , WooCommerce API , Wordpress / WooCommerce Webhooks , WooCommerce Payment Gateway development and Wordpress API.
About Lamppost Media Private Limited
Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Straightforward - Deal with colleagues in an open and transparent manner. Appreciates
teamwork and able to raise concerns if required
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and makes sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done
on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
Roles and Responsibilities
Based in Jaipur, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to design, implement, test and continually improve scalable frontend and backend services.
- Develop products using agile methods and tools.
- Develop commercial grade software that is user friendly and suitable for a global audience.
- Plan, create and execute (manual and automated) tests.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Staying up to date with current technologies and providing insights on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Should have built large scalable enterprise applications from scratch.
- Strong experience in architectural patterns, High level designs.
- Experience in Nosql and SQL DBs.
If you're looking to join a fast scaling startup > That is making an impact on millions of car owners by making genuine products available and accessible > Solving supply issues in the automotive sector with innovative ideas > Educating customers, then we are hiring in our Tech team for talented software developers.
Carorbis is one of the fastest-growing online automotive stores in India. A team of young professionals who are changing the automotive industry. Since we’re constantly expanding, we need a WordPress/Woocommerce Developer who will be responsible for writing clean, functional code on the frontend and backend.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- At least 3+ years Experience in WooCommerce Projects
- At least 3+ years Experience in WordPress
- Proficient knowledge of PHP programming language
- Must have created plugins for WooCommerce Plugin. If you have showcased your own plugins on GitHub or WordPress.org that is great
- Able to develop and customize WooCommerce/wordpress themes (Front-end & Back-end)
- Fix WooCommerce errors
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Should code according to the WordPress coding standards & Google page speed standard
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring the web application will adhere to them
- Good knowledge of JQuery, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, etc
- Able to Build / Integrate APIs for applications
- Ability to integrate with third-party API’s
- Experience with CDN technologies, caching strategies, web services, performance optimization, and scaling strategies will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Linux and Server Management will be added advantage Skills:- WooCommerce, HTML/CSS and WordPress
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent industries. Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for everyone through our business, education, and community. We are obsessively passionate about it. We’re small and flexible enough for every team member to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our vision, for those actions to have a big impact. We are looking at exponential growth in the next few months, and are building the team towards the same.
Salary: Negotiable (No bar for the right candidate) Six Days Working
Sunday fixed off
Other benefits such as a number of paid holidays annually, & regular growth
Salary Range is 19 LPA
o The incumbent will be responsible for building microservices-based on a leading NodeJS API framework while also contributing to a large open-source community where your work will be seen and used by thousands of developers.
o You will work with the SourceFuse tech the council that is composed of senior architects to work on technical definitions of new microservices and will mentor junior developers that
integrate these services into client projects
o Coding complex modules
o Code review and enforcing best practices
o Improve Application architecture
o Constantly improve his/her own skillset
o Customizations to existing open-source or custom-built applications
o Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and methodologies
Education and Experience
B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
Relevant Experience should be 3-6 years
o Impeccable wrote and verbal communication skills with the ability to present, explain and
o defend design concepts in team and
o Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts.
o Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would be an added advantage
- Remote Work
- 400+ Employee Strength
- No Bond
- 5 Days Working
- MNC Company (HQ in Florida, USA -Development Offices in India( Noida- Delhi NCR, Mohali -Punjab, Hyderabad -Telangana )
- Company Running from 2006
(all versions), NodeJS.
● Experience in building high performance multi-user web scale applications and portals.
● Familiarity with visualization libraries like D3 JS, Kibana etc.
● Proven experience of developing software using the Agile/SCRUM development methodology.
● Command of web standards, CSS based design, cross-browser compatibility.
● Attention to detail, Dedication, and Problem Solving skills.
● Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Neo4j / VoltDB / MongoDB / Redis is good to have.
A product developer manages the process of developing a product or enhancing existing products in order to meet customer expectations effectively.
Please find hereunder the details of the requirement for your consideration:
Designation: Full Stack Developer - PHP
Company Website: http://www.petpooja.com ( Please go through the web link )
. Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
. Design client-side and server-side architecture
. Build the front-end of applications
. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
. Write effective APIs
. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
. Create security and data protection settings
. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
. Write technical documentation
. Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field
. Experience with Java, Spring, Restful API's
. Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
. Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role (0-5 years)
. Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
. Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process to continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Petpooja is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- ORI is an end-to-end provider of AI-powered conversational tools that help enterprises simplify their customer experience, improve conversions and help them get better ROI on the marketing spend. Ori is focused on automating the customer journey through it's AI powered self-service SAAS platform, made by applying design thinking principles and Machine Learning.
- ORI's cognitive solutions provide non-intrusive customer experience for Sales, Marketing, Support & Engagement across IoT devices, sensors, web, app, social media & messaging platforms as well as AR and VR platforms.
- Founded in 2017, We've changed the way AI conversational tools are built and trained, providing a revolutionary experience. Clients who have bet on us are Tata Motors, Dishtv, Vodafone, Idea, Lenkart.com, Royal Enfield, IKEA and many more.
- At ORI, you’ll be a part of an environment that’s fast-paced, nurturing, collaborative, and challenging. We believe in 100% ownership & flexibility of how & where you work. You’ll be given complete freedom to get your creative juices flowing and implement your ideas to deliver solutions that bring about revolutionary change. We are a team that believes in working smarter and partying hard and are looking for A-players to hop on-board a rocket-ship that’s locked, loaded & ready to blast off!
We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role, you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and
seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess:-
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus- A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and engineering.
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, SocketsWhat you can expect from ORI:-
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth opportunities.
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered which builds an environment where everyone is free to take necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.
- Freedom to pursue your ideas and tinker with multiple technologies- which a techie would definitely enjoy!!
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job!!
Nature of project – Product development.
Key skills: Java full stack developer with React Js experience.
- Advance the state of the art in building Microservices with Java and frontend applications with React JS.
- Design and Develop Cloud based, web applications for SMBs
- Design and develop the front end for customer-facing applications using MVC framework
- Design and develop supporting components and Microservices for the backend tiers focusing on fault-tolerance and scalability in a multi-tenant B2B2C environment
- Team with top-notch engineers, product managers, Dev Ops and QA following agile development methodologies
- Review functional requirements, providing technical feedback on feasibility and architectural approach and framework.
- Develop technical specifications
- Contribute to test plan development.
- Create Prototype and/or Proof of Concepts (POCs) when necessary
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentor junior engineers and new team members, perform code reviews and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Manage and maintain Cloud infrastructure
- Maintain and improve the functionality and performance of the existing web applications; refactor legacy codebase
- Help shape and execute the technical roadmap to develop next generation features; integrate corporate- and product-level architecture principles and goals into the teams project work through designs, implementation strategies, and project planning.
- Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based data driven decision making in the organization.
- Lead team in software development best practices including Peer Code Review, Unit testing, Automated Deployments, and Automated Testing.
- Write technical documentation
We are looking for two Sr FullStack (JS) Engineers with a keen eye for great design & UX. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020
- Expert at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens
- Highly proficient in React, Redux and TypeScript / ReasonML.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments
- Production-level experience of designing a product for multiple international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Bonus points for prior experience in Go & Python.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience