- Play an integral part in managing E-commerce project and planned website release from inception to completion
- Shift our current Shopify website to magento
- Create accurate development and support tickets and instruct and manage the relationship with the external development team.
- Work closely with our Ecommerce platform provider on areas such as site performance, site speed, infrastructure, and new product releases.
- Working with website monitoring and testing tools to ensure the website is performing optimally at all times.
- Work with Business Units to develop Ecommerce digital plans to improve conversion from all key channels
- In depth knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS & JS
Head of Technology
He/She should be a ‘most technical business person’ and his/her goal is to build a great company, not only a technology which just sounds cool. Let’s make it simpler - the primary job of the Tech. head is to make sure the company's technology strategy serves its business strategy. We strongly believe along with technology understanding every Technology Head needs great understating of the business itself.
Get “Tech” in order: Help answer fundamentals of technology blocks to be used, choice of certain platform/tech over other, helping team visualize product with the available resources and assets
Innovation through Research and continuous improvement. Head of technology is one strategic personnel who provides critical and factual inputs for IP Creation.
Connecting Business Requirements with activity: Given that, Head of technology is an executive Tech leader, it’s easy for him to understand the business opportunities which Tech Product could create. He/She bring the perspective of tech as a differentiator. He/She should understand the “Market Needs” language talked by his other executive colleagues.
Methodology: With time, help build progressive learning culture and establish predictable model of envisioning, designing and developing products/ platforms and services.
Architecture Practices: Making sure that best practices are defined and followed by team is very important. he/she may have to garbage guy and clean the code time to time. Making reviews on Code Quality is an important activity that he/she should follow. For example, you build an amazing product but during deployment and testing stage performance is hit, or a bug fixes are taking more time than actual building a feature etc. need to be avoided.
Help build, manage, and validate a Tech Roadmap for its Products. As validation of idea happen with acquisition of users and customers, product / platform / service may undergo transformation on required features set and Market needs. A roadmap to achieve those “vanity goals” for the project, and be able to successfully tweak an approach with changing needs is expected from Head of technology.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan the project & Assign tasks & complete them within the agreed timelines with client
- Use PMP tools to manage projects
- Attend client meetings and take briefings
Help Business teams to innovate and keep them updated with new technologies
- Documentation as per the process – BRS, SRS, HLD & LLD
- Manage a team; set processes in place to facilitate everyday operations seamlessly
- If required, code.
What you will need:
- Experience: Minimum 10+ year is required (PHP/MySQL)
- Good Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks (CodeIgniter / Zend/Laravel).
- Solid Knowledge of OOPS.
- Solid experience with MySQL - writing and optimizing SQL for high performance systems with large Database
- Extensively worked on Mobile platforms.
- Must have Experience on either of Social API like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail
- Good knowledge of GIT, SVN
Pivotroots Digital is urgently looking for Magento Developer Role.
Company Website - https://www.pivotroots.com/
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid understanding of Magento and ecommerce technologies
- Experience in working in Magento 2.x
- Performance improvement and Security updates for Magento
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong knowledge of MySQL database
- Good to have knowledge of WordPress
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
Must have good background in of php
Very good in Object programming
Job Description -
We are looking to hire an experienced Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients.
●▪Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company
●▪Building and configuring Magento 2x eCommerce websites
●▪Coding of the Magento templates
●▪Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices
●▪Designing themes and interfaces
●▪Setting performance tasks and goals
●▪Troubleshooting integration issues
●▪Updating website features and security patches
Technical & Professional Requirements:
●▪Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
●▪Experienced in Magento (eCommerce CMS) 1-3 years (Familiar with Zend Framework)
●▪Experience with Magento modules and has customized the same
●▪Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development
●▪Understanding of modern UI/UX trends
●▪Should be capable of integrating open source scripts and tools
●▪Experience with software development tools like Jira,git,selenium
Strong attention to detail
●▪Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines
●▪Ability to work in a team environment
Service Line/Domain: Information Technology.
- Good rate of pay . Developers have a higher starting wage bracket all around the world.
- The skills are transferable . The skills you acquire will never be out of use.
- Work anywhere . As a developer you aren’t limited to a particular region or country as 1’s and 0’s are understood everywhere.
- Comfortable Working Environment . Wherever you go, you’ll have an air conditioned office, fast internet and a powerful laptop. What more does a man need?
- Constant learning curve . You will only get better with passing time as you will be in sync with the technological changes.
- You can be as creative as you want . Each day you create something from nothing. The only thing that limits you will be your imagination.
- Maternity/paternity leave. Pursue career goals while growing your family.
- Professional development. Get opportunities for professional development, to master new skills and to grow into other roles.
Job Description – Sr. Magento Developer
We are looking to hire an experienced Magento Developer to build and maintain E-commerce websites for our clients. As a Sr. Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 2.x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Train the subordinate team of developers
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs
Technical & Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experienced in Magento (E-commerce CMS) 3-6 years (Familiar with Zend Framework)
- Strong experience with the LAMP stack, MVC or Zend framework
- Strong experience with various API technologies including REST, SOAP
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
Service Line/Domain: Information Technology
Vervali Systems is looking for a talented Magento 2.0 developer that will be in charge of maintaining our eCommerce website. Your main tasks will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also be in charge of developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY
- Regularly update our Magento installation
- Install security patches
- Develop new functionality
- Implement front-end changes
- 2 to 4 Yrs. of experience in Magento 2.0
- Technology and Magento Knowledge
- Magento Development and Plug-in Customization
- Magento Migration
- Third-Party integrations
- Front End & Back End Development
- Custom CMS Themes development skills
- Strong widget development skills for Magento 2.0
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Quick Learners
Location: Andheri Sakinaka (Client Place) / Vasai
Looking for talent who will be in charge of developing eCommerce websites. Duties would primarily consist of developing new projects using the Magento, writing custom extensions, and identifying quality community extensions.
- Experience in E-Commerce CMS such as Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop
- Experience of developing/editing third-Party extensions
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL
- Must handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Developer with strong PHP, Zend, and object-oriented programming experience
- Good experience of Magento core development (PHP) and Module development which involves database-level operations (Creating new tables in the database and developing Models for that)
- Website Development project including both back-end and front-end development, customizing themes, plugins, and modules
- Experience with OCmod and vQmod in OpenCart
- Performance Optimization using cache, solr (or any nosql search)
Knows how to consume 3rd party RESTful servicesKnows how to consume Graphql services
Good knowledge of GIT concepts and operations
Understands the performance bottlenecks of Magento and the ability to write optimized code
Must have -
1- Magento 2 working experience for minimum 2 years
2- Work with Magento integration systems, viz CMS/CRM/Payment gatway/shipping etc
3- Analyse, code, debug, test, document & deploy application
4- Experiance building REST API
5- Knowledge of GTM and FB integration
Good to have-
1- Magento 2 certification
2- Experience in fronted tech like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and ReactJS
3- Experience of working on PWA apps