Magento Jobs in Mumbai
Must have good background in of php
Very good in Object programming
Job Description -
We are looking to hire an experienced Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients.
●▪Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company
●▪Building and configuring Magento 2x eCommerce websites
●▪Coding of the Magento templates
●▪Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices
●▪Designing themes and interfaces
●▪Setting performance tasks and goals
●▪Troubleshooting integration issues
●▪Updating website features and security patches
Technical & Professional Requirements:
●▪Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
●▪Experienced in Magento (eCommerce CMS) 1-3 years (Familiar with Zend Framework)
●▪Experience with Magento modules and has customized the same
●▪Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development
●▪Understanding of modern UI/UX trends
●▪Should be capable of integrating open source scripts and tools
●▪Experience with software development tools like Jira,git,selenium
Strong attention to detail
●▪Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines
●▪Ability to work in a team environment
Service Line/Domain: Information Technology.
- Good rate of pay . Developers have a higher starting wage bracket all around the world.
- The skills are transferable . The skills you acquire will never be out of use.
- Work anywhere . As a developer you aren’t limited to a particular region or country as 1’s and 0’s are understood everywhere.
- Comfortable Working Environment . Wherever you go, you’ll have an air conditioned office, fast internet and a powerful laptop. What more does a man need?
- Constant learning curve . You will only get better with passing time as you will be in sync with the technological changes.
- You can be as creative as you want . Each day you create something from nothing. The only thing that limits you will be your imagination.
- Maternity/paternity leave. Pursue career goals while growing your family.
- Professional development. Get opportunities for professional development, to master new skills and to grow into other roles.
Job Description – Sr. Magento Developer
We are looking to hire an experienced Magento Developer to build and maintain E-commerce websites for our clients. As a Sr. Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 2.x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Train the subordinate team of developers
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs
Technical & Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experienced in Magento (E-commerce CMS) 3-6 years (Familiar with Zend Framework)
- Strong experience with the LAMP stack, MVC or Zend framework
- Strong experience with various API technologies including REST, SOAP
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
Service Line/Domain: Information Technology
Vervali Systems is looking for a talented Magento 2.0 developer that will be in charge of maintaining our eCommerce website. Your main tasks will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also be in charge of developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY
- Regularly update our Magento installation
- Install security patches
- Develop new functionality
- Implement front-end changes
- 2 to 4 Yrs. of experience in Magento 2.0
- Technology and Magento Knowledge
- Magento Development and Plug-in Customization
- Magento Migration
- Third-Party integrations
- Front End & Back End Development
- Custom CMS Themes development skills
- Strong widget development skills for Magento 2.0
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Quick Learners
Location: Andheri Sakinaka (Client Place) / Vasai
Looking for talent who will be in charge of developing eCommerce websites. Duties would primarily consist of developing new projects using the Magento, writing custom extensions, and identifying quality community extensions.
- Experience in E-Commerce CMS such as Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop
- Experience of developing/editing third-Party extensions
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL
- Must handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Developer with strong PHP, Zend, and object-oriented programming experience
- Good experience of Magento core development (PHP) and Module development which involves database-level operations (Creating new tables in the database and developing Models for that)
- Website Development project including both back-end and front-end development, customizing themes, plugins, and modules
- Experience with OCmod and vQmod in OpenCart
- Performance Optimization using cache, solr (or any nosql search)
Knows how to consume 3rd party RESTful servicesKnows how to consume Graphql services
Good knowledge of GIT concepts and operations
Understands the performance bottlenecks of Magento and the ability to write optimized code
Must have -
1- Magento 2 working experience for minimum 2 years
2- Work with Magento integration systems, viz CMS/CRM/Payment gatway/shipping etc
3- Analyse, code, debug, test, document & deploy application
4- Experiance building REST API
5- Knowledge of GTM and FB integration
Good to have-
1- Magento 2 certification
2- Experience in fronted tech like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and ReactJS
3- Experience of working on PWA apps