Magento Jobs in Indore
at Sigma Infosolutions
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet client needs
- Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards
- Define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance applications
- Develop custom modules for integration into ERP, accounting, fulfillment, and marketing systems
- Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production-- critical environments
- Account for client short- and long-term goals when recommending a solution
- Set up, configure, and optimize enterprise-level e-commerce software and servers
- Provide technical leadership in the development and delivery of solutions
- Troubleshoot production application issues under pressure and define a path to resolve them
- Perform team code reviews and provide technical oversight
- Implement and maintain Magento development standards and best practices
- Tracks the work against plan and reports the status on agreed time without fail.
- Interface with the clients to understand and document their needs.
-Ability to mentor team members in core skills
Primary Technical Skills:
Excellent oral and written communication.
- 2 to 8 years of experience building scalable, robust Web or e-commerce applications in OOP PHP
- Experience with Magento 2.x
-Minimum 1+ yrs exp in Magento 2.x
SQL, PHP, CSS2, CSS3
- Experience with HTML, tableless layout design, and standards-compliant markup
- Experience with OOP PHP (3+ years)
- Experience with site optimization
- Experiences with theme integration and customization
- Knowledge of online payment gateways (e.g., Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.)
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents
- Prior consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Ability to work with minimal direction with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel will be required for this position
Secondary Skills :
- In-depth knowledge of PCI compliance and other e-commerce industry topics
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Knowledge of caching, and scaling techniques
- Multi-website, store view deploymentRestricted
at Rave Digital
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 2 x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes & interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks & goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features & security patches.
- Expert in writing quality code following web standards and unit testing.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with strong communication, collaboration, and analytical solving skills.
- Experience with Theme Integration, Customization, Third Party API Integrations.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL scripting and My SQL database administration.
- Sound understanding of OOP and MVC development.
- Hands-on experience on customization of Magento Themes, Magento Modules Development, Extension Development
- Experience in customizing Magento s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates.
at Whizminds Innologix Pvt. Ltd.
Whizminds Innologix Private Limited is looking for a talented PHP Web Developer with experience of 1-7 years of experience in the field. Please don't Apply if you are Fresher.
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap and Excellent skills in PHP CORE, CAKE PHP
- Knowledge and expereince of MVC and CMS like Wordpress, Opencart, Magento Laravel, Codeigniter.
- Should comfortable to work on the development plugins, components, and modules
- Knowledge of web services.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and support high performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Write quality source code to be delivered on time, which meets defined project standards and deadlines.
- Perform maintenance on the source code, analyzing and fixing bugs where necessary.
- Periodically design and implement custom enhancements as per customer requirements.
- Should be comfortable to work on WordPress Laravel and codeigniter Framework and Mobile App Web services.
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Docker.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in a team.