JSP Jobs in Hyderabad
Proven working experience in Java development
Must have experience in Microservices, Spring boot
Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 2EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc) Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, (JPA2, Hibernate
Good communication & interpersonal skills.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES:
JSP, JDBC, Log4J
Web Logic, Tomcat
at Birla Soft
- 4+ yrs of experience having strong fundamentals on Windchill Customization & Configurations, Reporting Framework Customization, Workflow Customization , Customer handling
- Strong Customization background around Form Processors, Validator, data utilities, Form Controllers etc.
- Deep Knowledge in Windchill architecture
- Experience in atleast one full lifecycle PLM implementation with Windchill.
- Should have strong coding skills in Windchill development and Customization, ThingWorx Navigate Development (Mandatory), Thing Worx Architecture Configurations Mashup creation, ThingWorx and Windchill Upgrade
- Should have Build and Configuration management (Mandatory) - HPQC \JIRA\Azure\SVN\GITHUB \ Ant
- Knowledge & Experience in Build and Release process
- Having worked on custom upgrade will be a plus.
- Understanding of application s development environment, Database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints. Understanding of Database administration, Database design and performance Tuning
- Follow Quality processes for tasks with appropriate reviews. Participate in sharing knowledge within the team.
at Bectran IT Solutions private Limited
What You’ll Do:
- Enable and exercise your problem solving and analytical skills.
- Design and develop Java/J2EE based full stack software components including complex modeling, MVC based UI, etc.
- Ensure applications are implemented to meet business and technical requirements.
- Work with high performing engineering teams across global locations.
.What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid 5-10 years hands-on design and coding experience.
- Familiarity with Agile development, JSF/Primefaces, JPA/Hibernate, Spring, ActiveMQ.
- Strong object-oriented design, Java/J2EE and MVC architecture based programming skills.
- Solid relational DBMS skills using MySQL, or other RDBMS products.
- Desirable - Experience in Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Kafka, MongoDB, etc.)
- Nice to have - Real-world experience in large scale, and high availability implementations.
- Experience developing web services using REST and SOAP approaches.
at Bectran IT Solutions private Limited
- Great aptitude and analytical thinking.
- Self-directed and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in UI work is preferred.
- Diligence and proactive behavior is expected/must.
- Writing complex SQL queries and optimizing queries is a PLUS.
- Good knowledge in Server Performance Optimization is a PLUS.
- Experience with advanced data structures, API/service interface development and web development.
- Experience building large scale systems in a high availability production environment is preferred.
Tomcat application server knowledge
Fintech leader on global transaction in banking
Who we are looking for
A candidate who can design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Hands-on experience in Struts (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB) framework.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, Procedures
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Spring batch
- Should have worked on application servers like IBM WAS / Jboss / Web logic.
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and BIRT reporting tool is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SVN or any other version control is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Build tool like ANT, Maven is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
Exceed your potential… come join us!
Edubridge is hiring for Java full stack trainer| | Remote/WFH |Full time.
Job description :
- 2+ years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have very strong concepts of Software development process
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Core Java 8, Advanced Java, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Web Architecture, Database Storage, HTTP & Rest, C# & C++, any backend language like Python
- Should have knowledge on Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Should have knowledge on Angular, Bootstrap
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge on NetBeans/ Eclipse or any other IDE.
- Should have knowledge on any of the Unit Testing tools.
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in similar courses
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution.
Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 10 years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
To know more about EduBridge please visit: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
You can also visit us on Facebook , LinkedIn for our latest initiatives and products
at Newgen Software Inc
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation