JPA Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Staunchsys IT Services Pvt Ltd
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs comply with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
at Promotup HR Solutions
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 4.5 to 6 years of software development experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Microservice architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
India’s foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analyt
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
at Azine Technologies
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Java developers with only more than 7 Years of experience can apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/J2EE/Mobile based product
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Design, develop and test Java-based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate
- Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
- Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment, and maintenance
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
Working Saturdays are Half-days!
Healthiest and easy-going working experience with motivating team members.