If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Java developers with only more than 7 Years of experience can apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/J2EE/Mobile based product
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Design, develop and test Java-based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate
- Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
- Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment, and maintenance
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
Working Saturdays are Half-days!
Healthiest and easy-going working experience with motivating team members.
About Azine Technologies
Azine Technologies Inc. has been providing software engineering services, application development along with information technology consulting on a global scale to Fortune 500 companies since 2015.
We develop complex and innovative programs without experts targeting trending service domains. Our AI services help you work faster and reduced costs providing error-free solutions.
Azine technology builds powerful logics to automate your day to day operations and processes with minimum human supervision, thereby increased production speeds, minimal efforts and assured reliability.
With many profound concerns of security and safety, with our best in class AI driven logics, we integrated our self to many technologies including software and hardware to provide enhanced security measures enabling safe and best customer experience.
Mentoring teams to carry forward recognised and optimised solutions, building conducive environments for knowledge transfer and maintaining standards in terms of deliveries form a major part of responsibilities.
- Design and develop robust scalable database systems
- Design, build and deploy internal applications to support our native technical ecosystem
- Collaborate with Subject-Matter experts to design data-driven modules for analysis
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in Java
- Expertise in object-oriented programming concepts and data structures
- Strong knowledge of working with XMLs/Jsons
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (MySQL, MongoDB, GraphDB)
- Good knowledge of indexing/search libraries like Lucene/Solr/Elasticsearch
- Exposure to Spring MVC architecture and RESTful APIs
- Well-versed with Agile methodology of SDLC
- Good to have: Knowledge of standard DevOps skills like Build tools (Maven/gradle), Continuous integration (Jenkins), Version Control (Github/Gitlab)
- Demonstrate engineering excellence by developing java based applications and backend services, ensuring high performance.
- Design, implement, and tune enhancements on scalable software with high -performant delivery
- Facilitate technology flow in a cross-functional team of software engineers, quality engineers, and systems analysts of
commercial software platform
- Own functional technology solutions with seamless Non-functional requirement inclusion.
- Review of code across all software disciplines for accurate technical alignment and include Unit tests for quality alignment
- Technical troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Collaborate to facilitate the translation to technical designs
- Promote a technical excellence culture within the team that embraces identifying, owning, and solving issues, driving quality, improving performance, and improving the customer experience
- Technical ownership in story design translation and delivery
- Communicate effectively with peers and leaders to drive efficient technical alignment
- Collaborate on technology alignment with various team leaders to ensure a successful delivery
- Ensure with efficient reviews for software engineering code quality and best practices (e.g., test best practices, design patterns, code smells, etc.)
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for user interfaces of desired products
- Technical attention to system integration, sustainability and feasibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or closely related technical discipline
And the following Skills:
- 5-6 years of experience in quality assured timeboxed delivery of Java applications, backend services and customizations.
- Develop modules of the initial system plan and work with the team by coding advanced portions of the modules
- Ensure a smooth system deployment with the intended functionality
- Plan and execute all deployment of system features and monitor for successful integration, maintaining
the system throughout its lifecycle
- Recommend software solutions to emerging needs.
- 4+ years of working knowledge in java based unit testing, integration testing, as part of software testing
- Experience working in a Docker containerized environment
- Work with other members of a planning team to develop a prototype delivery for an system when needed
- Knowledge of Schema development and exposure to latest BMS protocols and schema - Haystack
- Experience with designing databases, programming on Azure services and function apps is an added plus
And the preferred experience:
- Previous work exposure in IoT industry / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation,
health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
- Experience with distributed teams are highly desired
- Ability to technically drive solutions across various features. Must be able to seek input when required,
prioritize and drive results.
- Knowledge of implementing maintainable and well-tested software and relevant support technologies
(e.g. Git, SQL/NoSQL databases, build pipeline automation, etc.)
- Ability to develop resilient and high-scalability applications
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into simple, elegant technical solutions for the
- Highly collaborative approach to technical delivery from the standpoint of business domain and
We are looking for a world-class team to build and scale our startup to reach several million workers by 2025. This role at Good Worker provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
Lead through innovative technologies to deliver on our vision at scale, supercharging those in our
community to have exponential outcomes.
We believe the following will be the main pillars to fulfil this mission:
1) A team that’s tight knit, highly collaborative, inclusive and balances work with fun and learning
2) Focus on creating non-linear impact
3) Reliable and performant systems
4) Deeper understanding of the customer context
5) Growth mindset with free thinking and experimentation where we take moon shots
Why you should join us
- You will join the mission to create positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- You get to work on the latest technologies in a culture which encourages experimentation
- You get to work in an accelerated learning environment
What you will do
- You will work in a highly collaborative cross functional environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, among others
- You will author readable, efficient, and reliable systems
- You will exercise curiosity in learning new technologies, investing in deeper understanding of the fundamentals
- You will incorporate feedback, pickup clean and optimised coding standards and contribute to keeping the documentation up to date
- You will collaborate with team members and seek help as required to achieve the desired outcomes
- You will be agile and curious about customer problems
- You will take ownership of the health of the system, post release
- You will organize code reviews with peers and participate in tech brainstorming sessions
- You will work in an exciting start-up environment where you can be ambitious and try new things :)
You should apply if
- You have a strong foundation in Computer Science concepts and programming fundamentals
- You have 0-1 year of experience in frontend web technologies like React, Angular, Vue, Svelte etc and exposure to backend web technologies inclusive of any web stack (we use Typescript / AWS / DynamoDB / PostgreSQL)
- You have recently graduated and have not worked in a full-time employee role before
- You are curious, a quick learner and someone who loves to experiment
- You work well in a team to enhance your impact
· Strong knowledge of core java & spring boot
· Hands-on experience on payment switch integration
· Good knowledge of ISO8583 and EMV Data.
· Hands-on experience on any database like MySQL, oracle...etc.
· Should be strong in creating/ defining Swagger specs for REST APIs, understand REST principles, Guidelines.
· In depth knowledge of Card Scheme Specifications (VISA, MasterCard, Rupay and AMEX), Card
· Well versed with payment standards and ISO8583 and EMV data (mandatory),
· Hands on experience with Switch payment integration
· Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle
· Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on Java/J2EE technologies
· Result oriented and a versatile engineer who is expert in providing solutions, creating architecture and designs.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Payment card industry preferred
Preferred Notice Period - Less Than 1 Month
Preferred Education - Tier 1 Engineering Colleges - IIT/NIT/DTU or similar
Preferred Work Background - Startup Engineering Experience
- We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low- latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development with Spring Framework
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) - Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
Work Location: Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday OR Monday to Friday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday OR Saturday & Sunday
Development of applications in Java including:
Building data processing platforms.
Developing micro service-oriented applications (Mandatory).
Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, Microservices (Mandator)
Experience in SQL and JDBC
Experience in build tools Maven, git
Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.
• Understand and use Messaging Based Services techniques.
• Working knowledge with MySQL or similar SQL Databases.
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts with Core Java.
• Good understanding and practical experience with Enterprise Java Concepts and
• Good understanding of software development process in an agile environment.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Solid coding practices including documentation, code reviews and unit testing.
• Knowledge of Grails, ReactJS, MongoDB and Junit will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency with database management is a plus.
• Experience with AWS infrastructure, e.g. S3, EC2, database services (RDS).
• Contribute to Production Support and debugging across the platform while working with other
• Strong experience with Application server development - Service layer patterns using Spring.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task on a regular basis.
• Ability to accept direction and complete work according to instruction.
• Strong analytical skills while maintaining attention to details.
• Innovative problem-solving techniques.
• Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and activities in a timely manner.
• High Emotional Intelligence for an office environment.
• Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards
• Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems.
• Technical leadership of an engineering team to build, deploy, and support a reliable,
performant and scalable RESTful platform.
5-8 years’ experience
BE(CSE) B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc (IT), ME, M.Sc(CS), MCA
• Monday to Friday – 5 Days work schedule
• Health insurance benefits
• Accidental and disability insurance benefits
• Opportunity to grow and promote from within
• Staff development activities
Do not apply if:
• Not having Experience in java, My SQL
• Not fluent in speaking, reading, writing English as this position requires fluent English languagebased communication
As a Backend Developer, you will work on the latest and greatest in high performance
web development, data science, community development and mobile technologies.
What you will do:
- Playing a part in defining software architectures – collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, uncover potential risks to successful implementation, and learn the applications’ capabilities.
- Implementing solutions as per technical design for new features and changes to existing components.
- Participating in the full development lifecycle of new functionality and enhancements to existing applications.
- Committing to producing high quality, highly performing and robust software within agreed time estimates and to agreed quality standards.
- Managing all stakeholder expectations.
- Working alongside global teams.
- Taking responsibility for successful delivery.
- Being able to work in a fast paced Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Following coding standards, building appropriate unit tests, integrating tests and deployment scripts.
- Assisting in defining software architectures – Collaborating with leads to explore existing systems, determining areas of opportunities.
- Translating designs and style guides provided by the Design team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contributing to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
What you need to have:
- Ability to fluently code in Java Spring or similar J2EE frameworks.
- Solid knowledge of application deployment in AWS cloud, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Proven experience with responsive design, fullstack web development, consumption/creation of RESTful APIs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field w/experience in software development.
- 3-7 years of experience developing customer facing web applications.
- 3-7 years of experience in Java Spring or similar J2EE frameworks.
- 3-7 years of experience coding using object-oriented and aspect-oriented programming, architecture and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API principles.
- Strong understanding of security best practices.
- Strong experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing.
- architecture, JSON Database Management MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Firebase realtime database, Hibernate, Liquibase, Percona, Redis, Memcached Frameworks, Libraries and Tools Dropwizard, Jersey,
- Expressjs, RabbitMQ Web / Application Server Nginx Other Tools and Utilities Eclipse, VS Code, Postman, Git, Gradle, Maven, Imagemagick, Jmeter Operating Systems Linux, Windows.
- Experience in implementing Material Design UI and UX for customer centric frontend.
Location: Aundh, Pune
Qualification: B. S / M.S in Computer Sciences
Experience: 2 – 4 years
1. Hands-on development of PaperTure web applications with Spring Boot and Amazon Web Services.
2. Write, debug, and deploy frontend and backend code.
3. Drive architecture discussions and design decisions, with a focus on simplicity, maintainability, and scalability.
4. Enforce refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, source code control, and review practices, in order to create maintainable, understandable code.
5. Participate in Agile working practices such as daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
6. Work closely with multiple stakeholders; collaborating with testers to ensure quality, and with product managers to turn great ideas into concrete, implementable requirements.
7. Delight our users by driving consistent improvement in our Platform's usability.
8. Follow PaperTrue’s Standard Operating Procedures to ensure all applications meet regulatory and company requirements.
1. To thrive in a fast-paced environment, appreciate aggressive goals, and have a desire-to-win
2. The ability to solve tough problems that require innovative solutions.
3. 2-3 yrs Hands-on experience in Spring boot and with the Design & Development of complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
4. Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
6. Good knowledge of Client-Server architectures.
7. Ability to write basic SQL queries.
8. Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
9. Good Understanding to the Software Architecture, Software Performance & Security
10. Strong Problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environmental issues.
11. Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible, and diligent.
12. Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
Work Schedule: 5 days a week
About Us: Pure Knowledge Solutions LLP
We are an ITES venture offering online proofreading and copyediting services through our brand PaperTrue (www.papertrue.com). Pure Knowledge Solutions LLP is the brain child of an IIT Bombayalumnus and is backed by one of Pune’s largest advertising agencies.