Senior Software Engineer (Java)
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Java
If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to develop amazing products and hungry for a new adventure, a word class workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Kolkata.
An exhaustive list of expectations :
✓ Design and implement cutting-edge applications
✓ Participate in code reviews and application debugging and diagnosis.
✓ Practice modern software development methodologies such as continuous delivery, and scrum.
✓ Collaborate with product managers and engineers to build scalable systems enabling innovative ordering experiences.
✓ Knowledge and 5+ years of experience in developing Java applications
✓ A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
✓ Profound knowledge and working experience with Java Frameworks (Springboot) and SQL databases.
✓ Solid experience in the design and implementation of Restful APIs and design patterns.
✓ Strong knowledge in Core Java, REST , Spring Framework, Spring Boot Microservice , JPA (e.g. Hibernate, OpenJPA, etc.) , Docker, Jenkins, ELK Stack
✓ Experience working with NoSQL Technologies and interest in Elasticsearch, and Microservices architectures.
✓ Curiosity, out of box problem-solving abilities, and an eye for detail.
✓ Passion for clean code
What really makes us interested in you - You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver stupendous results.
Number of position – 3
Job Location – kolkata, Sector 5
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter