JPA Jobs in Kolkata
India’s foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analyt
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
at BinaryFolks Pvt Ltd
DEVELOPER: INR 4,00,000 - INR 8,00,000 PER ANNUM
SR. DEVELOPER: INR 5,00,000 - INR 12,00,000 PER ANNUM
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: INR 9,00,000 - INR 20,00,000 PER ANNUM
SR. TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: INR 14,00,000 - INR 30,00,000 PER ANNUM
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating Word Press themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
Required key skills:-
- Must have knowledge on custom word press, also page builder and elementor.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
5 Days working. SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
Leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter
About the Company
Our Client one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform.
- MERN Full stack e-commerce developer is responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- MERN stack developer should have the ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN fullstack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developer should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- Just some previous projects to showcase, no need for CV immediately
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
A leading industrial IoT enabler, offering a full suite of l
Candidates with max 30 days NP will be considered.
We are looking for an experienced talented Java developer who wants to be a part to build world class product. The main part of the job will consist in the development of cloud based applications using Microservice platform using Java, sprint boot. You must have a strong and demonstrated aptitude for technology having hands-on experience. Your technical responsibilities will span the domains of application development and application support.
The successful candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Experience with developing application using Java and Java EE, Spring, Spring MVC and spring boot.
- Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Experience with distributed processing framework like Apache Flink, Apache Spark a plus
- Experience with NoSQL database a plus.
- Experience with developing mobile optimized websites and apps
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira etc.
- Strong analytical, communication and team collaboration skills
- Experience in agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience in developing applications for transportation and logistics industry a plus.
Required Level of Education:Masters’ or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
at Idenisys IT Consulting Private Limited
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- BE / BTech / MCA / BCA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Node, Java, PHP, Python and Ruby.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
One of our esteemed client located at Kolkata
at InSync Tech Fin Solutions Ltd
Looking for 1-2+ years’ experience with front/back end web development experience with Magento e commerce experience.
We are looking for an experienced (2+ years’) Web Developer with Magento (PHP) e Commerce experience to join our expanding team to build our product.
The incumbent is required to work on the full development lifecycle, will use their experience of front and back end to build highly responsive websites. He/She will have all the tools needed along with a fantastic working environment, which is driven by a highly motivated and enthusiastic team of developers.
- Develop on new and existing client projects built using the Magento platform
- Architect and write custom extensions according to best practices
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code
- Perform a mix of front-end and back-end development on new and existing Magento sites
- Develop new integrations and custom extensions
- Deploy code across development, staging and production environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs found in existing Magento installations
- Integrate Magento with other third-party systems
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on the team
- Develop solutions in given time frames
- Communicate with managers about any issues or concerns.
- Experience creating Modules/Webservices (REST/SOAP)/Themes