You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 4.5 to 6 years of software development experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Microservice architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
About Promotup HR Solutions
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build core microservices that expose gRPC/JSON endpoints that auto-generate client libraries.
- Work closely with the core engineering team to introduce new service templates for different service patterns.
- Architect mechanisms to parallelize and scale existing services while maintaining idempotence.
- Measure and tune services with Datadog tracing that link to performance SLOs.
- Comfortable working in US Timezone
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong in Java family of technologies...Core Java, Advanced (JDBC, Servlets, JSPs...) and Enterprise Java.
- Production experience with a JVM language
- Experience with cloud-hosted services like AWS
- Proficiency in both RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- A good grasp of concurrency and multi-threading
- Strong in ORM frameworks like hibernate, Spring DAO, iBatis...etc
- Strong in Spring framework and modules like Spring Boot, MVC..etc.
- Strong knowledge in APIs builds and deployments.
- Strong in Data Structures.
- Experience working with source control systems such as Git, GitHub.
- Experience in building tools Ant/Maven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Any CI/CD framework knowledge is a big plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Competitive Salary
- Global Exposure
- Paid Vacations
Prescinto is a VC funded SaaS company in the renewable energy space enabling digital transformation for customers across the globe.
Prescinto provides solutions to improve power generation for Renewable energy power plants by identifying areas of underperformance and lost generation opportunities through patent pending methodologies; systematically addressing these through an automated workflow system to improve power generation for our customers.
This is achieved by leveraging the IoT and Analytics platform built to collect high frequency data from distributed renewable energy assets and the comprehensive data lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for understanding the product architecture and Design laid out by the Architect and Develop product features in alignment with the architecture.
Product is built on Microsoft stack with Angular 11, .NET and data residing in MS SQL Server and InfluxDB, mobile application built on Flutter and data lake deployed on Azure environment. It extensively uses multi-threading for parallel processing, stored procedures for data access and leverages time-series database for storing high frequency equipment data.
In this role, you should be able to work independently as well as work with vendor and junior members to collaboratively build the features and take them to production. You need to be both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep.
Do you take pride in building customer centric functionalities with an eye on performance? Are you remembered for the quality of your code? This position is for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Product development experience of which at least 2 years should comprise of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with at least one full cycle development of product features from requirements to Production deployment to Post production support is critical
- Excellent Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM, Winforms, .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.net web api, SQL Server, Store Procedure, Triggers
- Solid Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Clear understanding of OOP and OOAD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Strong knowledge in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in developing Windows desktop applications
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Should have knowledge on code repositories like SVN, GitHub etc and Agile tools like JIRA
- Should have excellent communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have working experience in Test-driven Development and Test Automation experience in third party control like DevExpress, Telerik WPF controls
- Experience building a SaaS product preferable
- Startup experience preferable
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead a software development project and manage software development from inception to delivery.
- Be both a highly technical hands-on coder and effective at mentorship.
- Coach and mentor team members for skill development and experience.
- Establish goals and objectives for the team that aligns with the overall roadmap and delivery schedules.
- Works to increase team efficiency and effectiveness in order to achieve long term goals.
- Participates in hiring of new team members.
- Performs any HR related tasks.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to performance of web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application.
- Implement new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Specialize in client or server-side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Develop software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality.
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions.
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase • Other duties as assigned.
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 7+ years for experience in developing highly scalable, reliable, secure web applications.
- Experience or willingness with developing serverless architecture.
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Experience testing software in alignment with the Test Pyramid.
- Experience owning the responsibility for delivering frontend and backend work as well as coordinating with QA, Design, and PM.
- Willingness to accept responsibility not only for your own work but the work of the team as a whole.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- One year of experience using AWS services, such as Lambda, SES, SQS, EC2, RDS, ELB’s and have knowledge of VPC’s (AWS and/or RightScale knowledge a plus.
- 1years of experience in product or SaaS development.
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks.
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Talents from Product/eComm/Internet firms Only
Key Skills: Spring boot, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr, Design Patterns, Java, Distributed systems, AWS
Looking for team members passionate about building platforms for next billion users and re-imagine the e-commerce for mobile-first users. You will be building solutions for personalization, logistics, search & discovery, payments, fraud prevention, and scalability that works and solve problems elegantly
• Develop server-side components, REST APIs
• Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
• Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
• Lead the design and architectural improvements
• Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
• Reduce technical debt with quality coding
• A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
• Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
• Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
• Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
• Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
• Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
• Experience level: 2-5 years of software development experience in Java with web architecture and scalable design
We help our customers to Go Digital at 3x Less Cost and 3x Less Time!
appZUI nGage, our App-as-Service platform, accelerates the digital idea to profit journey. Serving more than 250K consumers in US, UK, Switzerland, Australia, India and other geographies with several exciting digital transformations.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior developer/Architect to be part of our growing team. In this role you will be handling
- Design and architecture of various core platform components
- Develop and deliver various products for our customers
- Mentor and develop various team members
Skills & Capabilities
- System design for function, scale, security and maintenance
- Data engineering concepts and practice
- Test driven development
- Server-side skills: Nodejs/.Net/Java, Devops, SQL, microservices
- DevOps & SRE skills: Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana
- System modelling and visualization skills
- Written & oral communication skills
What you can expect from us
- Product engineering culture: hypothesis-develop-test-evolve
- Failures are part of learning and growing
- Organization structure and processes to maximize creativity and openness
- Success is about 5 WINS: Customer, Employee, Supplier, Society and Investor
Do you want to work with high traffic OLTP and OLAP systems that provide real value to retailers? Want to build real web applications that work across multiple channels and devices? In this critical role, the right candidate should have an entrepreneurial mind-set, have experience working across an application stack and a strong background in developing complex web experiences that are rich, responsive and interactive. The individual should have exhibited good technical leadership skills and be a highly motivated individual.
Role & Responsibility
- Exhibit strong technical knowledge, leadership skills and independent execution.
- A keen eye for good experiences. Understanding the experience from a customer perspective.
- Drive design discussion of complex features and own development of these modules across the application stack.
- Ability to adapt to changing business and product needs.
- Experience evolving the design and operation scale as new features are added to the product
- Mentor junior developers and ensure quality code output (via code reads, reading references, etc.) from them.
- Co-ordinate with internal teams and external partners in ensuring we build the best solution on time for the customer. Constantly looking at ways to innovate and improve the product.
- 8+ years of experience in Java & J2EE based Web Technologies & Frameworks with a focus in either Service Oriented Architecture or APIs.
- Experience in designing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, common web frameworks, networking, SQL and database technologies
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Strong debugging / troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to propose and defend solutions.
- Ability to work closely with product management, customer support, and other engineering teams to continuously evolve and innovate the enterprise-class Products.