- Programming experience in embedded C and python
- Experience in embedded systems development and troubleshooting and with real-time operating systems.
- Experience with embedded C programming for microcontrollers like PIC, Microchip in MPLAB
- Basic execution of process commands in Linux
- Experience in handling the raspberry pi
• Strong knowledge for OOPS concepts, Linux OS,
Inter Process Communication, and multi-
• Programming skill:
o C → Advanced
o C++ → Advanced
o Scripting (Shell/Python) →
• Familiarity working with development tools like
GDB, Velgrin, SCA Tools, GIT, SVN, JIRA.
• Experience working with different embedded
platform like ARM/PowerPC processor and DSP
based on Qualcomm, TI, NXP, NVIDIA, Intel
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast
learner, analytical mind set.
• Ability to closely work with electrical team
Quro Labs is a research driven electronic product design and manufacturing company, based in Pune. We are a startup incubated under TexMin at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad, an initiative by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India. We are a part of the Beauto group of companies.
We develop innovative technologies and products. Our core areas are in Embedded systems design and manufacturing, IoT and IIoT, mechatronics system design and integration, industrial automation, and power electronics solutions. We serve industries like automotive, smart city, mining, minerals, and material handling.
openings We have openings for Embedded Software Developer
As discussed PFB the JD for Embedded Software Developer Quro Labs
Our website link is www.qurolabs.com
- . Design, Develop and Deploy firmware code, test and debug system firmware/software.
- Review coding and design criteria and optimizes performance.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support firmware/software Quality assurance.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Contribute new and innovate ideas to rapidly evolving business development activities.
- Assess third party and open-source software.
- Provide post-production support by identifying complex technical issues, evaluating options and implementing solutions.
Create technical manuscripts of firmware operation.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, source code control tools, peer review.
- Hands-on experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems (RTOS), Robot Operating Systems (ROS), including OS coding techniques, Interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Functional knowledge with TCP/IP protocols.
- Exposure to Digital Signal Processing tools and techniques is a plus.
- Familiarity with common communication protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, BLE, Wi-Fi, CAN, etc.
- Prior background in ST Microelectronics STM family of MCUs, PIC, ARM, Freescale based platforms.
- Experience with schematics, components data sheets and electronic test equipment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to respond and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Self-motivated and solid prioritization skills.
Greetings from TiGi HR…!
We are hiring for Embedded Developer for our Esteemed client an US based company who can join us Immediately.
Position: - Embedded Developer
Experience: - 3+ yrs.
CTC: - Upto 15 LPA
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Bangalore (WFH)
Job Description: -
- Development of IoT Sensors which communicate over IPv4, IPV6, 4g, WIFI.
- Working knowledge of any of following NBIot chipset: RDA 8909, MTK2625, S111.
- Handle complete lifecycle of embedded devices from requirements till it goes to mass production and deployment.
- Prepare unit test cases for validating sensor stack against protocol compliance, interoperability and feature behavior.
- Work with sniffer tools like Wireshark, Ubiqua etc… for cross checking protocol compliance.
Knowledge & Skills: -
- Strong programming skills on C, C++, SHELL, Python, GDB., GIT.
- Hands on experience in bus peripherals like SMBUS/I2C, UART, SPI and knowledge on CAN, Timers, Counters, PWMs, EPROM.
- Experience in designing and developing firmware's for Linux, Embedded-Linux, Free RTOS, MBED, other RTOS.
- Should be detail oriented, have good analytical skills, problem-solving skills and capability to work with minimal supervision, limited information.
- Hands on experience with any SOC's like TI, Silicon Labs, NXP, etc.
- Knowledge of Software Protocols like MQTT, COAP, LWM2M, HTTP/S, TCP/UDP, IP
*NOTE:- Interested candidates need to apply with updated resume on [email protected]. com for quick response & interview call.
Solinas Integrity (www.solinas.in) is a leading water & sanitation robotics start-up founded by IIT Madras Alumni & professors to develop cutting edge solutions to solve the problems in water pipelines and sewer lines\septic tanks, thereby improving the lives of millions of people. Our core values start with trust, and respect for everyone and along with strong collaboration and communication. We believe in giving agency to our teammates and strongly pushing them towards developing a growth mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and improve signal processing algorithms for analysis of acoustic signals with up-to-date knowledge on processing methods.
- Understand key acoustic algorithm functions, develop efficient code, verify performance and functionality.
- Exposure to all phases of software development life cycle (concept, design, implementation, test, and production).
- Propose innovations to improve performance, quality, etc.
- Work with peers to develop excellent, structured code, well-optimized and easily maintainable.
● Experience programming in either Python, C++, or MATLAB
● MS/PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering/ Signal processing
● At least 1 year of signal processing or related area
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good knowledge of signal processing techniques, basic knowledge of ML algorithms and good visualisation skills.
Senior BLE Firmware Software Engineer
Espressif Systems (688018) is a public multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge WiFi-and-Bluetooth, low-power IoT solutions. We have created the popular ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules and development boards. By leveraging wireless computing, we provide green, versatile and cost-effective chipsets. We have always been committed to offering IoT solutions that are secure, robust and power-efficient. By open-sourcing our technology, we aim to enable developers to use Espressif’s technology globally and build smart connected devices. In July 2019, Espressif made its Initial Public Offering on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board (STAR) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
Espressif has opened a Technology Center in Pune (Baner), India, which will focus on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions development for our growing customers.
About the Role
Espressif is looking for Embedded Software Engineers to join the software department located in India. You will work in a diverse team where your colleagues are from Czech, Russia, India, Australia and so forth. Here, you get a chance to be a member of the core team in Espressif and work with talented engineers from all over the world.
The BLE Firmware Development Team is now focused on the development of the Bluetooth 5.x standard and BLE Mesh standard.
BLE FW Team is looking for a self-starting, high-technical, energetic individual with keen attention to details. The Candidate will be actively involved in:
- Development of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Firmware for Espressif Bluetooth chips.
- Development of new firmware for BLE latest specification (BLE 5.x, BLE Mesh, etc).
- Development of BLE chip validation and Bluetooth Qualification.
- Research of cutting-edge and challenging Bluetooth technologies (BLE Audio, BLE Direction Finding, Next-Generation BLE Chip, etc).
- Supporting the existing firmware through feature additions, enhancements and maintenance.
- Working with systems team and cross-functional teams to deliver quality software following well-established software development processes.
- Resolving issues as reported by internal test teams as well as customers.
- Bachlor's degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Communications Engineering, Automation or other related majors
- Familiarity with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocol or BLE Mesh protocol
- Proven experience in developing BLE stack / firmware (2+ years, both BLE host and controller) or BLE Mesh stack (2+ years)
- Experience with software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing, and documenting in Continuous Integration environment
- Strong experience and proficiency in C programming (3+ years) for embedded platforms required
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience in developing BLE profiles and BLE applications (e.g. HID, ANCS, Homekit, etc)
- Good understanding of other networking protocol stacks is highly desired (e.g. Zigbee, IEEE 802.11, UWB, Lora, NB-IoT, etc)
- Strong Real-time systems and software engineering skills required (e.g. FreeRTOS, etc)
- One or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, etc)
- Experience with variety of software productivity tools (e.g. Git, Jira, etc)
What to expect from our interview process
- The first step is to email your resume or apply to the relevant open position, along with a sample of something you have worked on such as a public GitHub repo or side project etc.
- Next, post shortlisting your profile recruiter will get in touch with you via a mechanism that works for you e.g. via email, phone. This will be a short chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Espressif, and to answer any initial questions you have.
- Successful candidates will then be invited for 2 to 3 rounds of technical interview as per previous round feedback.
- Finally, Successful candidates will have interview with HR.
What you offer us
- Ability to provide technical solutions, support that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Ability to balance a variety of technical needs and priorities according to Espressif’s growing needs.
What we offer
- An open minded, collaboration culture of enthusiastic technologist.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Frequent trainings by experienced colleagues and chances to take international trips, attend exhibitions, technical meetups and seminars.
Experience in integration of different hardware expected. Should have knowledge in Automation and latest trends in it.