Google Play Services Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Mobile App Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data-focused IT Company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA.
We are looking for Mobile App developers to join our development team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on the most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
· Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience working in a development team with hands-on experience in Android / iOS/Cross-Platform Development frameworks
· Design and build different layers of the iOS app or/and Android mobile applications
· Experience in submitting at least one application to Google Play Store or Apple App store
· Work on building a product from scratch and involve in the entire application lifecycle concept, design, test, release, and support
· Experience with third-party libraries, social media integration, and APIs
· Hands-on Flutter, open-source mobile application development framework
· Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL/Postgres/Oracle or any No-SQL database
· Worked on open - source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings
· Will be involved in solution designing from the conceptual stages through development cycle and deployments.
· Willing to learn new technologies and work on research-orientated projects
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
· Independent thinking, Desire / Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with creativity and brainstorming
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Android Developer , you will be required to create the company's mobile product (app) on Android Platform
What you will do:
- Designing the Mobile Application for our product offering
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What you need to have:
- Have worked on a good Android App before
- Proficient understanding of Android Concepts
- Proficient understanding of Android tools like Android Studio
- Have worked with Android libraries like Google Play Services, Volley, Gson, Okhttp etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Should have min 65% in B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech