Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Full Stack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required. - Interface with clients via Zoom, email, etc.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow Full Stack's detailed development process.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native. - 3+ years of professional software development experience.
-- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are
performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of Full Stack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the
commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- A passion for software development. It's not just your career, it's also your hobby. You're constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications by writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or Google Play
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift, Java, Kotlin, C# etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Market network for digital creators. The platform provides a marketplace for YouTubers, twitch streamers, Instagrammers. It provides tools to creators to build their brand, business, and unlock new revenue streams while growing existing revenue streams.
Creators today find themselves at the mercy of social media platforms to get their content out in front of their fans. Its is a seed funded startup building a platform to encourage more creators to take full control of their growth, become self-sufficient, and not get exploited.Softwares have streamlined other industries to great benefit in the last 25 years. We think it’s inevitable that it will also happen in our ecosystem. In the last decade, we saw Shopify do that for e-commerce entrepreneurs and AngelList empower tech entrepreneurs. We want to do the same for media entrepreneurs. How do we plan on doing this? By helping creators globally to engage deeply with their fans and communities; monetize much earlier into their journeys of being successful independent businesses and empower them to effectively manage their business. The founding team of CreatorStack is a diverse mixture of seasoned technology entrepreneurs, musicians, content creators, and artists. We love solving problems. And we love solving them as a team. If you believe that chasing your creativity should be financially rewarding, then come join us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the CreatorStack mobile app aimed at iOS and Android
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the CreatorStack app
- Mentor other engineers, define our technical culture and help to build a fast-growing team.
- Have experience in product development, architecture, and design for a 2 to 5 years
- Are proficient in Flutter language
- Have the ability to learn and look for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you
- Have strong knowledge of iOS and Android frameworks and the ability to deal with different screen sizes
- Are proficient with RESTful api's to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- The ability to mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership
- Experience working with agile team environments and if you are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team
- Good knowledge in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
Nice to have:
- If you have worked in a fast product-driven culture and have the ability to build an experience that solves users' problems - we like to work with team members who have a solid hold on product and design thinking
- If you have led teams in your past experiences
- If you also have experience in working with languages like React and Swift
- It is a market network platform for internet native digital content creators turns their passion into a profitable venture. Our products help them accelerate growth and increase direct monetization for creators around the globe
- 2+ years of experience with mobile app development in Flutter.
- Experience with iOS/Android native app development will be a plus point.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts and design patterns.
- Experience working with state management packages like provider, BLoC, GetX, MobX, or riverpod.
- 1+ years of experience with GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket in a team environment with code reviews.
- A history of achieving goals on time by tracking milestones and tasks.
- A knack for writing high-quality, readable code.
- Experience in working with 3rd Party integrations and REST APIs.
- Competent in automated testing and code quality improvement.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery will be a plus point.
- The publisher of one or more apps on the Apple App Store or Google Play will be a plus point.
• Proficient in Data Structure and Algorithms
• Proficient in Java, Kotlin and concepts like Kotlin coroutines, Jetpack components.
• Good understanding of various Android tools, Systrace and Perfetto for performance measuring,
memory management, battery, frame drops.
• Always on the lookout for new developments in the Android world and improving things.
• Familiarity with networking, databases, threading and memory concepts.
• Hands-on with code reusability, clean architecture, modularization, build time optimizations.
• Familiar with various third-party tools, libraries widely used and under the hood understanding.
• Understanding and hands-on with Material design principles and interface guidelines.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
• Decent understanding of how things work at the backend, reporting and other systems.
• Good understanding of the various CI/CD tools.
• Should have experience in writing Unit and UI tests.
• Good at logical reasoning and data structure.
• Design and Build cross-platform mobile apps for Android and IOS using Flutter.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Experience in submitting mobile applications to Play Store and App Store.
• Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket.
• Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc. knowledge About firebase.
• Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
• 1+ Years of active development in Flutter (Dart)
• Develop new features using Flutter
• Create reusable widgets and components
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Immediate joiners are more preferred.
- Strong understanding of the OOPS concept.
- Working experience in Java and Kotlin language. (Must)
- Knowledge of Offline Sync, Multithreading, Realm/Room/SQLLite databases, Live data, Socket Programming. (Must)
- Familiar with Android Jetpack components (Must)
- Idea/Experience of MVC/MVVM and MVP
- At least 1 live application on Playstore. (Must)
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills.
Good to have
- Idea/experience in RxJava, RxKotlin
- Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Experience with tools like Git, Jira, Basecamp, BitBucket, Azure DevOps would be an advantage.
- Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
- Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contribution will be a big plus
- Having personal apps in play store will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging technologies.
What we look for in people
critical thinking, openness to unlearn and learn, collaborate seamlessly cross borders, enjoy working in a remote and fast paced environment, curious and passionate about solving customer problems, consensus driven decision making approach, persuasive communication and precision for details
Senior Android Development Engineer - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Omidyar Network, Blume Ventures and well known individual investors have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $2.8 million in seed funding.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking extremely smart & independent senior developers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers. You will:
- Lead design and development of products working closely with business team
- Independently own software components and co-own entire applications with a small group of fellow developers
- Formally mentor junior software engineers on the team, reviewing design documents, (peer) reviewing code, providing design direction and guidance
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise ready android applications with architecture that is fast yet lean on the backend servers enabling them to support millions of users in parallel
- Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption
Who You Need To Be?
- 4+ years’ experience in android software development and delivery
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Able to take ownership of working with multiple teams – Product, Back end, QA, Business from start of development to go-live.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Skill set
- Strong knowledge of UI architectural patterns like MVVM(preferable), MVC, MVP, data binding, activity & fragment lifecycle, recycler view, navigation component, layouts (constraint layout preferable), theming etc.
- Should have actively used retrofit, work managers, android jetpack, Rx java, dagger, retrofit, android sdk, GIT/bitbucket, gradle/ant and very keen on exploring other proven tech stack.
- Comfortable with test driven development in android with UI testing, instrumented unit testing and unit testing using junits and mockito
- Have working knowledge of writing backend REST API’s (preferably in Java, spring boot & hibernate) without having to completely depend on backend engineers for delivery
- Has worked in a fast paced agile organization building stateless and re-entrant/resumable android applications.
- Should have worked on building applications across wide range of android devices and android versions.
- Experience of Kotlin (especially kotlin coroutines and koin) is a big plus.