Google Play Services Jobs
About The Role
CapitalNow is seeking an Android Developer with notable experience in Java and Kotlin development. The technical team is responsible for developing the supported mobile application and web app for customers and a control panel for the marketing team involved in CapitalNow. You will be responsible for delivering best in a class mobile experience, engineering-complex, secure & high-quality native Android mobile apps for our product.
- Collaborate efficiently across cross-functional teams such as product managers, UX-/UI-designers, and other software engineers
- Design, build and maintain high-performance reusable, and reliable code
- Continually improve and innovate software development, deployment and testing to ensure high-quality, on-time releases. Conduct and participate in code-reviews
- Provide UAT support & needed assistance for release management activities
- Serve as a leader for team members to learn from regarding mobile technologies, development, and delivery processes
- At least 5 years of experience in Android Kotlin/Java development
- Excellent understanding of Objective Oriented design patterns, Android fundamentals, and Android SDK (versions 5.0 and up)
- ○ Experience with offline persistence, threading, memory management, and performance tuning
- ○ Data structure optimizations, security, IPC, App Modularization
- ○ 3+yrs of Experience in integrating third-party SDKs like Facebook, Gmail/Google, and Payment gateways like CCAvenue, PayU, Razorpay, etc
- ○ Including Android Architecture Components, Navigation Framework, Android Jetpack, Android NDK, View components, JSON, and more
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Published at least two original Android apps
- Knowledge of Google Playstore Policies and experience in handling all types of permissions in Playstore
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Having experience working in the Financial Services domain (good if it's in capital markets) is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Unit Testing
- Hands-on experience as a Senior Android developer is a plus
- Having experience in writing complex queries using MySQL is an added advantage
- Immediate joiner is most preferable
Job Title - ASO Manager
Reports Into - Head of Digital Marketing
Location - Hybrid / India
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
On site gym - take care of yourself
Relocation support - available
Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As our ASO Manager you will define our App Store Optimisation strategy, working with other teams to create, test and optimise our app stores.
Your Team Mates
As a core department at Kwalee, the Marketing teams are goal-driven people with a knack for hitting key results. Marketing is a paradoxical game for them. Using accurate data and convincing copy, they make powerful business decisions that turn our games into chart-topping successes.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Operate our App Store Optimisation strategies and play a key role in defining them
Increase organic traffic and app store conversion rates of our apps through data driven methods
Assisting in the creation and planning of ASO tests
Monitor and report on ASO tests and Keyword data
Use statistical testing and predictive modelling to recommend changes to App Store elements
Analyse and manage data from multiple sources to aid decision making
Coordinating internally with different stakeholders to produce creative, analysis and other deliverables
Monitor and report on competitors
Analyse how millions of players interact with our App Stores
Your Hard Skills
2+ years experience handling App Store Optimisation strategy for mobile apps or games
Experience with App Store Connect and Google Play Console
Key understanding of how metadata differs across store pages
Experience with keyword research and optimisation
Experience analysing and managing data with tools such as Excel
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
at Banyan Data Services
Mobile App Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data-focused IT Company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA.
We are looking for Mobile App developers to join our development team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on the most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
· Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience working in a development team with hands-on experience in Android / iOS/Cross-Platform Development frameworks
· Design and build different layers of the iOS app or/and Android mobile applications
· Experience in submitting at least one application to Google Play Store or Apple App store
· Work on building a product from scratch and involve in the entire application lifecycle concept, design, test, release, and support
· Experience with third-party libraries, social media integration, and APIs
· Hands-on Flutter, open-source mobile application development framework
· Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL/Postgres/Oracle or any No-SQL database
· Worked on open - source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings
· Will be involved in solution designing from the conceptual stages through development cycle and deployments.
· Willing to learn new technologies and work on research-orientated projects
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
· Independent thinking, Desire / Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with creativity and brainstorming
- 1 to 2 years hands-on experience with Android programming (If you are fresh out of college you should be great at Java + Android coding)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Java skills with good knowledge with an attitude of learning.
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Passionate about creating a phenomenal mobile experience.
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering preferred
- Attitude towards implementation of code and relevant tests.
- Hands on experience with consuming RESTful APIs on Android client.
- Hands on experience with 3rd party libraries like Retrofit, Android Support libraries, understanding of Material Design specification, Google Play Services.
- Familiarity with Kotlin a plus
Disruptive Digital Healthcare Platform
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Android Developer , you will be required to create the company's mobile product (app) on Android Platform
What you will do:
- Designing the Mobile Application for our product offering
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What you need to have:
- Have worked on a good Android App before
- Proficient understanding of Android Concepts
- Proficient understanding of Android tools like Android Studio
- Have worked with Android libraries like Google Play Services, Volley, Gson, Okhttp etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Should have min 65% in B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech