At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients while delivering financially favourable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ANAROCK is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities
· Improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business
· Participate in meetings regularly with managers to assess issues and to identify and implement improvements for more-efficient operations
· Provide strong, timely financial and business analytics for decisions by partners and organizational stakeholders
- Negotiation and Cost-Benefit Analysis.
- Decision-Making Skills.
- Creation of Reports and Dashboards.
- Databases analyses.
- Understand Taxes and implications.
- Financial modelling.
- Able to write SOPs and execute processes.
- Analyse a business or organization, by documenting its systems and processes, assessing its business model, identifying vulnerabilities, and devising solutions.
Experience: 3+ years experience with a well-reputed firm.
Education: B Com; M.Com, MBA from a reputed college.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Understanding the business objective.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Good with Outlook, Teams, Zoom, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understand the basics of digital and offline marketing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· You should be a good team player.
· Should be able to coordinate with onsite/ functional/development teams for project tasks.
· Must be dynamic with a strong sense of responsibility and a positive attitude.
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
· Assist in defining new tools for use in quality assessment
We believe you are:
1. An innovator with intellectual curiosity and creativity
2. Adaptable, flexible and a professional with integrity
3. A good communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Problem solver with detailed analytical and judgmental skills
5. An enthusiastic person in sharing knowledge with team members and
6. A good mentor for juniors in the team
· What to look for at Anarock
· Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
· Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and lead strategic performance projects, manage stakeholders to drive outcomes.
- Analyzing and presenting key MIS reports for Management review
- Lead business planning for including formulation of annual, monthly and daily plans on key
- performance metrics.
- Driving the strategic initiatives of the company as per the CEO's agenda
- Studying & improvising the operation processes of the company.
- Drive business performance insights working closely with the sales, marketing, growth &analytics teams
- Create strategic value-added analyses around growth opportunities, retention levers and core
- business metrics in order to drive better decision making and results
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance.
- Interaction with the Clients, understanding their requirements, collating required data for preparation and submission of the proposal to Banks/ FI's
- In-depth credit assessment involving Financial, Credit, Legal, Technical, Economic and risk analysis
- Structuring the proposal, preparing Information Memorandum, Teasers, Financial model, cash flow and CMA projections
- Ability to lead meetings and negotiations
- Solution-oriented attitude and resolving queries of all Banks and Clients
- Visiting clients office for understanding and collecting data