Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and lead strategic performance projects, manage stakeholders to drive outcomes.
- Analyzing and presenting key MIS reports for Management review
- Lead business planning for including formulation of annual, monthly and daily plans on key
- performance metrics.
- Driving the strategic initiatives of the company as per the CEO's agenda
- Studying & improvising the operation processes of the company.
- Drive business performance insights working closely with the sales, marketing, growth &analytics teams
- Create strategic value-added analyses around growth opportunities, retention levers and core
- business metrics in order to drive better decision making and results
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Hiring for the real estate organization.
We are seeking experienced dynamic consulting professionals/ strategic thinkers who have worked in the corporate and social sector. As an Engagement Manager at Dhwani Rural Information Systems, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of large-scale programs and will be tasked with setting up and end-to-end management of program PMU from Dhwani’s side. You will work closely with the program owners to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned, and updates are communicated effectively. You will act as a point of contact between the program owners and the internal tech team at Dhwani and be accountable for ensuring the overall delivery of scope and SLAs. Key
• Manage and support the implementation and delivery of large-scale and technology-supported multi-stakeholder programs.
• Maintain strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• Ensure project objectives align with the client's business goals and objectives.
• Oversee project budget, resources, and timeline to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
• Conduct regular project status reviews, and mitigate project risks and issues.
• Facilitate cross-functional collaboration and communication for seamless project execution.
• Develop and implement performance metrics to measure project outcomes and impact.
• Foster a continuous improvement mindset and culture, promoting best practices and innovation in project delivery.
• Report project progress, status, and results to stakeholders and senior management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in project delivery processes and methodologies and collaborate with internal teams.
• Represent the organization in industry events and forums to build the brand and establish thought leadership.
• Manage business requirement discussions with program owners and report on projects.
• Ensure overall delivery of scope and SLAs and provide monthly updates to program owners.
• Facilitate monthly meetings with program owners and project managers on updates, highlights, challenges, and future plans.
• Own discussions with program owners on tool integration, new features, best practices for data storage, and quality checks. (For Example, mGrant, Power BI, OneDrive, etc)
Essential Technical Requirements:
• Strong research skills (qualitative and quantitative, impact assessments, report writing, log frame design)
• Experience with BI tools like Power BI
• Experience in project management tools and techniques, including project planning, resource allocation, risk management, and stakeholder communication
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage external partners
Essential Non-Technical Requirements:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with program owners and team members
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities for process improvements
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• High level of motivation and dedication to delivering high-quality work
• Commitment to continuous learning and professional development
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
• Strong client engagement skills.
• Humility, willingness to listen and learn.
• MBA or Master's degree in a relevant field such as Management, Development Studies, Economics, or Computer Science, with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience in program management and technology-based projects in the social sector.
• Preference given to candidates with a degree from a reputable institution such as IRMA, APU, IIFM, XIMB, TISS, IIHMR or fellowship from YIF, Anubhav Lecture Series, India Fellow, Indian School of Public Policy, Gandhi, Teach for India, Genpact Fellowship
• Experience working with IT platforms and software solutions is a plus
• Project Delivery
• Engagement Management
• Customer Relationships
• Stakeholder Management
• Risk Assessment
• Resource Allocation
• Schedule Management
• Budgeting and Financial Tracking
• Process Improvement
• Status Reporting
• Communication and Collaboration
• Cross-functional Team Management
• Time Management
• Strategic Planning
• Vendor Management
• Negotiation Skills
• Customer Satisfaction
• Performance Metrics
• Project Management Methodologies
• Data cleaning
• Report writing
• Impact assessments
• Training and training manual development
• Requirements gathering
• Multiple project management
• Fast-paced work environment
• Logical aptitude
• Ownership-taking attitude
• Action/task oriented
• Strong sense of purpose
• Written and presentation skills
- Job Title:- Project Engineer/Project Manager
- of days:- 5 days working hours.
- Timing:- 10 a.m to 6 p.m
- Notice Period:- 1 month
- Qualification:- B.E. ELECTRICAL (MOST PREFERABLE) OR B.E. MECHANICAL
- Experience:- MIN 2YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN GROUND MOUNTED AND ROOFTOP OR MIN 5mw OF EXPERIENCE.
- Having experience of solar project execution
- Site visit, material forecasting
- BOM preparation
- Solar plant drawing preparation
- Experience on AutoCAD for various drawing i.e. Plant layout, electrical SLD, earthing design, structure design planning.
- Project costing forecast, costing Estimation and cost evaluation of project as per market.
- Vendor management.
- Vendors follow-up.
- Vendors payment update and working follow-up.
- Readiness to visit any site and experienced enough to prepare the project planning.
- Responsible for on-site project issue.
‘Project Manager’ will be completely responsible for building a very robust team to operationally manage, meet KPIs, build strategy, and execute the project.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, training, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
While working at the company also endure...
- Opportunity to work with all the top-notch growing brands and startups
- Learning marketing, integrated campaigns, and growth
- -hacking of brands in different sectors
- Becoming a part of an enthusiastic, amazing culture, and fast-growing organization
- Opportunity to become an active stakeholder and driver of the organization
What you will need:
- Graduate degree with 2-4 years of experience handling projects, campaigns, and team
- Candidate with an agency, offline marketing execution, or startup background would be preferred
- Quick learner, confident, good presentation & relation-building skills
- Open for travel and ready to go the extra mile if the situation demands
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting opportunities
- Client/Agency relationship exposure with strong relationship management skills
- Go-Getter attitude and responsibility to close all loops creatively - Long term vision and commitment
Act as Liaison Between Company and Client
Analyze Market Research and Assist with Client Acquisition
Collaborate with Sales Team to Provide Excellent Client Experienc
Participate in Sales and Marketing Strategy Meetings
- Filter criteria –
- 7-8 years & above experience in Corporate Banking or allied areas (Mid-market, Commercial, Trade)
- Corporate relationship and Sales ownership experience
- Understanding of Corporate/ Commercial/ SME/ Trade Finance
- Individual needs to be self-driven, capable of working with minimum supervision
- This will be an acquisition and execution role, hence proven competency in these will be essential
- Job Role –
- Responsible for bringing in new client acquisitions and driving closure on mandates for the region
- Understanding the key offerings of the company platform and applicability across industries
- Marketing SCF solutions to Corporates and their Supply Chains
- Ability to engage with a wide set of stakeholders on the Corporate side and identify opportunities
- Engaging with the FI partners to activate and grow financing on the Network
- Working closely with the India Corporate Sales - Head and the Network Sales teams to achieve the KRAs for the region
- Express their operations strategies and objectives to make sure that the company reaches its target and operates effectively.
- Assisting higher executives.
- Working directly with customers handling the documentations.