- Interaction with the Clients, understanding their requirements, collating required data for preparation and submission of the proposal to Banks/ FI's
- In-depth credit assessment involving Financial, Credit, Legal, Technical, Economic and risk analysis
- Structuring the proposal, preparing Information Memorandum, Teasers, Financial model, cash flow and CMA projections
- Ability to lead meetings and negotiations
- Solution-oriented attitude and resolving queries of all Banks and Clients
- Visiting clients office for understanding and collecting data
About Rank Group
- Contribute to research projects - formulate research plan and methodology; develop and track project plan, create analysis plan & questionnaires
- Include additional insights to research deliverables during QC process
- Identify information needs from service providers and country associations, and coordinate information gathering with internal teams interfacing with service providers and such associations
- Enhance the standard research frameworks based on engagement learnings, specific client requirements and perceived gaps
- Guide team to create presentations with well-formatted charts, appropriate callouts, meaningful titles and a sequence of slides that convey high impact messages
- Manage workload allocation among team
- Manage third party research activities including coordination, providing feedback and reviewing deliverables
- Identify and implement improvement ideas for betterment of the process
- Support sales team with required research information and provide support for proposal creation
- Develop expertise and interact with outsourcing buyers, service providers, subject matter experts and others in the process of developing and delivering research services
- Perform one on one discussion, rate team members based on performance and mentor them for career development
- Support knowledge management activities
Over time, Team Leads acquire people management skills in addition to managing the process and become Managers providing expert guidance and advice to global outsourcing buyers.
Experience and Skills:
- Consistent focus on ‘delivery excellence’
- Highly analytical
- Ability to work with limited supervision and against pressing deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent skills in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software
- Experience with/exposure to research on outsourcing market (buyers, vendors, locations, pricing, etc.)
- Experience in managing the process and team
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will be working on Accounts and Audit.
- Will be responsible for a day to Day vouching of Bills, POs, and Quotations.
- Would be assisting the Operations/procurement team in Vendor Management.
- Will be responsible for the Internal checks related to Operations/procurement.
- Will be working on GST compliances and their reconciliations.
- Will be working on the Reconciliation of Accounts(Eg. Payables, Receivables)
- Should have sound knowledge of TDS compliances and should be updated to the amendments in the Income Tax Act related to TDS/
- Preparation of Monthly MIS reports, reporting to the Top Management.
- Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant(Preferable) with good articleship experience in Internal Audit and compliances.
- B.com/M.com/MBA(finance) or any related field with 1-3 yrs of Experience in the Industry as an Accounts Executive.
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Tally Accounting software
- Experience in working in Zoho would be preferred.
- Team player, learning attitude, ability to work in a face paced growing startup, work with cross-functional teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Technically sound across various areas of finance including taxation and statutory compliances.
- Keeps track of all changes in various Laws, Accounting Standards, relevant Court decisions, Budgetary provisions etc
- Will be responsible as a senior member of the Finance team. Following criteria are essential:
- Ability to work with teams and across departments with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work hard and for long hours when required
- Ability and willingness to make changes and innovate
- Ability to analyse and prepare various MIS and monthly/daily reports
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Should have 90% plus marks in 10th and 12th exams.
Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant
Location : Noida Sec-63
Working Days :- 1st & 3rd Saturdays are working. 2nd & 4th Saturdays are a leave.
Note :- Immediate Joinings Or Candidates with Notice Period Within 30 Days are preferred.
If in case, buy-out is available, for selected candidates - we will prefer buying out of the notice period.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with a startup or financial institution.
- Should build a process from scratch
- hire a team when required
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/ receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinating and completing annual audits
- Providing recommendations
- Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions
- Assigning projects and directing staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meeting financial accounting objectives
- Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records to document transactions
What you need to have:
- Must have working experience on tally ERP.
- Having good knowledge of GST TDS is a must
- Should be able to create and maintain Balance sheet and P&L Accounts
- Must be able to join immediately
Perform daily reconciliation of accounts between Geneva and Custodian/Prime Broker.
Monthly investigation on Reconciliation discrepancies and verify all the transactions (Independently
complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancy).
Prepare monthly financial reporting package for Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net
Asset Value" and
prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
Ensure Fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and
are in accordance with relevant accounting standards (Calculation of Incentive Fee and Management
Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions,
transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows.
Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity.
Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc.
Communicate the transactions associated with the fund(s) and work closely with internal and external
clients to provide accurate and thorough accounting packages.
Correspond with external investment managers regarding day-to-day fund inquiries including entering
security trades, fee, payments, cash position breaks, and reconciliations. Client engagement and a
dedication to quality service is a must for success.
Requirements for this role include:
University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting
2+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives),
operation of capital
markets, and life cycle of trades. Well versed with all financial instruments
Complete procedural knowledge of fund accounting is a must. Trade Booking, Cash reporting,
Exception analysing, reconciliation of assets and cash, Post pricing issues etc.
2+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail,
accountability for your work product.
2+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting,
Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
2+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the
phone with external
Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday.
A drive to broaden one’s knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and
systems and taking the
initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
Attention-to-detail to ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality
Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in
Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it’s to identify a solution to a problem or
implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
- Ensuring timely and proper Accounting of entries related to expenses and payments.(Zoho Books)
- Ensure timely payment of Rent, Salary, Utility Bills & statutory dues
- Ensuring Inventories are entered and invoiced in the system.
- Funds Management and vendor’s payment. Reconciliation of Vendors ledger..
- Follow up with Audit Team for Stores Audit, Stock Loss Recovery.
- Stock or inventory management
- Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors.
- Ensure statutory compliances and timely deposit of statutory dues
- Indirect & Direct Tax compliance
- Submission of GST/TDS Returns on monthly, quarterly and annually
- Invoicing, follow up with customer for payment & Reconciliation of customer account