Entity Framework Jobs in Pune
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Participate in requirements analysis and give estimates for development.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Client handling experience
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Ability to work as a team player also as an individual contributor.
- Understanding of Scrum, Agile and Agile processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of C#, .Net core, ASP.NET MVC professional development experience
- Candidate should have hands-on with Logic App, Function App, Azure Function
- Working experience on SQL Server and No SQL Database
- Experience in ORM like LINQ & Entity Framework
- Knowledge of the NoSQL Database will be a great advantage.
- Great analytical skills and logical reasoning.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, and data structures.
- Experience designing and consuming REST APIs
- Knowledge of Code Repository systems including GIT, Github & SVN
- Should have strong practical knowledge of API Management Services (APIM)
- Good to have: Angular JS, React JS or any other frameworks.
Tools : Visual Studio ,Visual studio code ,SQL server management studio, swagger and postman tool
Educational Qualification: BE, MCA OR Msc IT
Aeons ago (2015 :)), in the humble abode of Abhishek’s bachelor pad, our co-founders, Abhishek Ballabh & Sushil Mundada, set out to bring innovation into the world of admissions. Today, we are trusted with the admissions of over 300 educational institutions. Our team of 60 + team members (and growing!) are on a mission to help ExtraaEdge become the globally preferred Education Marketing Technology.
The primary requirement for this role is:
- Sharp .NET & MVC framework knowledge & programming hands-on.
- Attention to Detail.
- Razor-sharp analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Agile methods & Test-Driven design.
- To be a part of the development initiatives at ExtraaEdge and work in a high-performance team.
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of development experience.
- Manage the backend services and controller changes when a new module is implemented.
- Manage the development roadmap in sync with the product roadmap.
- Suggest architectural changes & optimizations while fine-tuning the application.
- Being able to step into the shoes of the user/learner and identify the best design/coding strategies & frameworks.
- Interact with operations & sales to understand expectations.
- 0 to 2 years of experience working on C#, .NET Core, .NET MVC.
- Proficient in Entity Framework, LINQ to Objects.
- Experienced in SQLServer, Database design, and understanding database queries.
- Advanced Database knowledge like Indexing, Stored Procedures.
- REST API design and implementation.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Management, WebApps & Deployments.
- Hands-on in writing Unit Tests.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Application development, enhancement & bug fixing.
- Work with Product Managers, Architects, and other stakeholders to define/refine solution requirements
- Coding of customization's, long-running tasks, API integrations to implement & upgrade the solution.
- Apply Software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Experience developing in an agile setting with code reviews and quality as a priority
- Strong experience of at least 5 years in C#, .NET Core/.NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, and enterprise .NET applications/frameworks.
- Relevant experience in developing and deploying web applications in .NET environment on Web Servers (IIS or Others) and MS SQL or MySQL Database.
- Exposure to application development and deployment on any one of the major cloud providers such as GCP, AWS, or Azure.
- Test-driven development and Unit testing using mocking frameworks and xUnit, Nunit, or MS Test.
- Understanding of Advertisement domain or Contract Management domain experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of working on Microservices Architecture-based solutions.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and knowledge of container technology such as Docker and container workflow and management using Kubernetes.
- Integration experience with Salesforce, MS CRM, Workday will be an edge
- Building applications using search API’s like ElasticSearch or Azure Search using their .NET or REST APIs
- Exposure to developing and deploying on Azure cloud services like Web Apps, Logic Apps, Service Bus and Azure SQL.
- A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become an expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance-based career advancement
Job Title/Designation/Position: Dotnet Developer / Sr. Dotnet Developer
Total Experience: 4-8 years
Relevant Experience: 4-8 years
Job Location: Pune/Hyderabad/Bangalore & Hyderabad
Primary Skills (Must have):
- C# with good understanding of OOPS, design patterns and multi-threading
- .Net Framework
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Automated tests (nUnit)
- Knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle database and able to write Store-Procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills along with Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology / MCA
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
- Node JS
1) understand the requirement gathering process completely
2) Understand Change Request Proess and other Software Development Process
3) Prepare Tecnical Documenation .
4) Problem Solving ad thinking laterallyas part of a team or individually to meet needs of the project
5) Manual Testing , unit testing of the software developed
6) Experience in Deployment and Build Management
7) Consulting Client /colleagues concerning the maintennce and performance of software appllications and obraining information clarify details and implement information
Job Title: .Net Developer
Experience- 2-4 years
Qualification- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA or equivalent
- Designing Web pages in ASP.NET technology
- Coding in C# (Building the application’s Business Logic and other related software code)
- Hands on experience on SQL Server
- NET, C#, .NET framework 3.5 work experience
- Experience in Framework 4.5 / Bootstrap / HTML 5 / JQuery / LINQ to SQL
- Requirement gathering through client interaction
- Understanding of change request processes and other software development processes and preparing technical documentation
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
- Doing Manual unit Testing of the software developed
- Experience in Deployment and Build management
- Consulting clients/colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software applications and obtaining information, clarify details and implement information