Anyone Home IT Services is a fast growing product based tech company in Magarpatta City.
Anyone Home founded in May 2013. We are headquartered in USA with total headcount of 460
people working. You'll be working on industry leading CRM and IOT SaaS products/applications
servicing the USA Real Estate market. We promote a fun working environment dedicated to
What Makes Anyone Home It Services The Best For You
We think of your family as our family, no matter the shape or size. We offer maternity leaves,
PF Fund Contributions, 5 days working week along with a generous paid time off program that
benefits balance your work & personal life Parties, Carrom Tournaments & Much More!
- 5 to 8 Years of PHP Object Oriented Development Experience
- Strong coding experience & excellent management knowledge of LAMP
- Clear understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience in Smarty, Bootstrap Framework will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Java script, HTML, CSS
- MySQL/PostresSQL hands on is a must
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- Experience in 3rd Party API's (Google Mail/Maps, Yelp, Outlook, Salesforce etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Non-variable Fixed Pay
- PF Fund Contributions
- 12 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Parties, Carrom Tournaments & More!
Visit Us @ AnyoneHome.com to learn more
Abmiro Solutions is looking to fill junior/senior tech roles for its product vertical. Rekart, a fast growing SaaS business in Pune, is still hiring and we currently need a couple of Developers. We are growing agressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(e-commerce) in the global market. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will work on huge Laravel/Angular web applications
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance)
- Together with your colleagues and product team you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution
- You will be responsible for the entire development - from architecture to implementation - and deliver performant and well-tested web applications and APIs
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends
- Own end to end responsibility
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- You’ve done web development for 2+ years with an MVC-type PHP framework.
- Should have good level knowledge of PHP Laravel and its ecosystem
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL and MySQL
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser
- Should have experience in Response/Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Can reason about complexity of algorithms (time and space)
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with AWS will be preferred
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Build enterprise grade SaaS platform that impact the lives of millions of people
- We do offer generous stock options depending on role
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & websites.
Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
Participate in project & deployment planning.
Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
Exp. In API creation/integration.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
Extensive experience in PHP and MySQL.
Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, HTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
Demonstrable source control experienceTwo or more published websites in E-Commerce
Skill set: ASP.Net, Web, MySQL, C+, HTML, ASP.Net Angular(good to have),
Job Description as mentioned below: ·
MS SQL; Database design,
Stored Procedure, Functions,
Views, triggers, and advanced queries ·
C# version 4 or higher. ·
Visual Studio 2013 or later. ·
ASP.NET web forms knowledge ·
Ability to understand the existing applications and work on enhancements · Ability to understand requirements quickly · Documentation skills , Requirement Analysis ·
Good Communication skills
We are looking for a talented Magento 1 and 2 developer that will oversee maintaining our
eCommerce website. Your main tasks will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also oversee developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes.
What we expect from you?
Good experience in eCommerce development
Strong debugging skills, Code flow analysis, and the ability to read and modify existing
Good knowledge of Payment gateway integration
Shopify experience will be a big plus.
2+ years of work experience.
Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
Good communication and Learning attitude.
Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
Very good PHP knowledge
Extensive LESS & CSS knowledge
Magento certification is a big plus
What you will get to work on?
Create responsive sections as per the requirement given to you.
Bug fixing, testing, and maintenance of the site.
Data entry work is also included
Regularly update our Magento installation
Install security patches
Develop new functionality
Implement front-end changes.
For more details dial - nine/one/zero/one/four/double three/eight/one/two.
Working with a multitude of clients populating the FTSE and Fortune 500s, Audit Partnership is a people focused organization with a strong belief in our employees. We hire the best people to provide the best services to our clients.
APL offers profit recovery services to organizations of all sizes across a number of sectors. APL was borne out of a desire to offer an alternative from the stagnant service provision on offer in the profit recovery industry.
Every year we cover million of pounds for our clients and also work closely with them, sharing our audit findings to minimize future losses. Our dedicated and highly experienced audit teams utilize progressive & dynamic financial service solutions & industry leading technology to achieve maximum success.
We provide dynamic work environments focused on delivering data-driven solutions at a rapidly increased pace over traditional development. Be a part of our passionate and motivated team who are excited to use the latest in software technologies within financial services.
Headquartered in the UK, we have expanded from a small team in 2002 to a market leading organization serving clients across the globe while keeping our clients at the heart of all decisions we make.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Developer, you will join our global team and develop industry leading products, tools and applications for the financial services and risk advisory industry. You will display a high level of commitment to customer service, professionalism and software engineering. Candidates should be a high potential full stack developer, preferably with strong database technology experience such as MS SQL. We provide services and software to our global client base to identify errors in financial and trading systems using our suite of audit tools. As a Developer, you will be responsible for the maintenance and upgrade to cutting edge technologies as well as the creation of new innovative applications utilizing machine learning and AI.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 2-3 years of previous experience
- Confident handling of server-side programming with C#
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL or MongoDB
- Basic knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Organisational skills and experience in project management
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Familiar with source control / Git
- Knowledge of REST API design and development concepts
- Someone who is enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Very good command of English and excellent communication skills
Perks & Benefits:
- A fantastic work life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Exposure of working with Fortune 500 organization
- Expert guidance and nurture from global leaders
- Opportunities for career and personal advancement with our continued global growth strategy
- Industry leading training programs
- A working environment that is exciting, fun and engaging
Role & Responsibilities
- A Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer with good understanding of Java script, jQuery, HTML, CSS. The individual will need to be hands on with development, performance optimisation, secure development process, usability, and coding standards of the product.
- Strong ROR development experience and follows best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards).
- Should have a mix of excellent reasoning ability to document, develop and test software with the commitment to excellence and defect free product before being deployed.
- Should be able to work closely with all stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimise, test, and deploy high quality solutions.
- Should have hands on understanding of technical design, implementation, and maintenance of technical initiatives towards improving and scaling of products.
- Self-motivated and should rapidly incorporate new requirements and deliver successfully by self.
- Effectively communicates with peers and stakeholders, gathers and clarify requirements from technical & functional aspect.
- Follows software development process; consistently innovates processes to improve individual and team productivity and quality.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving Skills and participates in all activities with urgency, should be result oriented and with strong work ethic.
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle with excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines or resources.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of IT experience.
- At least 4 years commercial web development experience.
- At least 3 years of Ruby on Rails commercial development experience.
- Familiarity with Relational and Non Relation Databases ( Postgres, Mysql, MongoDb)
- REST API development.
- Familiarity with In Memory Database ( Redis, Memcache )
- AGILE/SCRUM development Experience.
- Development practices - Rails test framework / TDD / BDD, Domain Driven Design, SOLID, refactoring, OOP design patterns
- Expertise in version control system ( GIT )
- Candidate need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
- Familiarity with ( React, Vue ) is a plus.