Bamboo Jobs in Pune
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent programming skills in JAVA
· Hands on experience to work on automation tools like Selenium, JMeter
· Good Technical Learning Abilities
· Good understanding of software applications in Client-Server architecture. Should have
experience in deploying / configuring such applications
· Experience to work on Databases like Oracle & MS-SQL
· Experience to work on Web Application servers
· Experience to work on Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
· Knowledge of scripting languages like Shell, Python, Perl
· Experience to work on REST API Testing & Automation and Good to have OData Knowledge
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, you should possess in-depth knowledge of different testing frameworks and be curious about products and their quality. If you think you are curious and empathetic about digital products and customers, then you would be the right fit for the role.
- Understanding of top 10 OWASP Vulnerabilities 2022.
- Understanding of SANS Top 25 Security Vulnerabilities.
- Well-versed with CI/CD Pipelines.
- Exposure to No-Code Test Automation Tools or Selenium and Appium-based testing frameworks.
- Having good knowledge of browser and API performance testing.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with cross-browser testing.
- In-depth knowledge and work experience with native mobile application testing.
- Familiar with Postman and Swagger.
- Understanding of CI/CD, Releases, Version Control systems.
- Ability to write the acceptance criteria in Gherkin syntax.
- Having knowledge of the K6 performance testing tool will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in using JIRA.
- Learn and build a good understanding of the product development lifecycle.
- Familiar with at least one programming language Python or NodeJS or Java.
- Education: BE(IT or CS) or MCA/MTech.
- Problem-solving capability, excellent communication, and documentation skills.
- 3-5 years of software development experience developing high-quality, large-scale consumer applications.
Here is the link to find more information about the role.
Job Description: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DUuBCoRosjWwN5fP4cdCDBVP6thxb1Y8/view?usp=sharing
Roles and responsibilities:
• From understanding the causes that the nonprofit work for to collaborating with the
corporate team to provide suitable fundraising solution - you will be involved in the
entire process of driving fundraising for the nonprofits.
• Will work closely with non-profits and documents related to onboarding, will carry
out initial level of due diligence
• Support in preparing campaigns and project proposals
• Establish and manage relationship with our partners
• Planning and prioritizing activities and complete the threads
• Ensuring completion of tasks under the stipulated time frame
• Providing up to date information to the stakeholders as and when required
Skills and Background:
• Graduate from a reputed university – Post graduation will be an advantage
• Should have 3 - 5 years of experience in coordinating and managing end to end
• Thorough understanding of nonprofits and fundraising cycle
Overview of the Role:
• GREAT ENGINEERS WHO COULD WORK WELL IN A COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT
• METICULOUS ATTENTION TO DETAIL,
• EXCITED TO LEARN NEW TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES
• GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS.
Roles & Responsibility
1. LEARNING NEW PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES AND TOOLS QUICKLY CONTRIBUTING TO PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
2. OWNERSHIP FROM START TO FINISH OF THE TASKS ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN ALL AGILE CEREMONIES TO DELIVER QUALITY PRODUCTS FROM THE BEGINNING.VERIFY TEST SCRIPT AGAINST BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS USING FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY THE DESIGN TEAM UNDERSTAND AND INTERPRET FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS AS
NEEDED TO DEVELOP TEST CASES ACTIVELY WORK TO IDENTIFY, COMMUNICATE, MITIGATE AND RESOLVE TESTING ISSUES AND RISKS. MANAGE TEST SCRIPTS, TEST CASES, TEST RESULTS USING STANDARD TESTING TOOLING SUCH AS JIRA, REPORT PORTAL
3. SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING HEALTH OF AUTOMATED TEST SUITE
1. EXPERIENCE IN THE RANGE OF 0-1.5 YRS
2. HANDS-ON PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE IN PREFERABLY JAVA
3. ANY OTHER LANGUAGE IS CONSIDERED FOR A STRONG CANDIDATE
4. GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF DATA STRUCTURE, LOGIC, PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS.
5. GOOD IN COMMUNICATION (VERBAL AND WRITTEN)
6. READY TO LEARN AND ADAPT NEW TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES QUICKLY TO ACCOMMODATE BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS.
Nice to Have
1. REST API,SELENIUM WEBDRIVER, VERSION CONTROL TOOL, KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOFTWARE TESTING CONCEPTS
2. EXPOSURE ON SELENIUM WEBDRIVER / REST API / VERSION CONTROL TOOL
3. KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOFTWARE TESTING CONCEPT
Expertise in test planning and test strategy design for various types of testing - integration testing, functional testing, system testing and regression.
Ability to quickly learn the functional aspects of the project & be the quality gatekeeper for the code release.
Experience in testing the developed UI pages against the UX design to ensure the experience is realised.
Experience in creating knowledge artifacts and authoring guides for end-users
Experience in creating test scenarios, test cases, traceability
Hands-on experience with JIRA, WIKI, or Zephyr applications
Understanding and working knowledge in Scrum Methodology
Experience in Web,mobile, cross browser and device testing.
Experience in Automation testing with Java and Selenium
experience in frameworks like TestNG and Cucumber
You will get a chance to work on multiple projects critical to NutaNXT needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
Location: Pune(WFH at present)
Job Description: (Multiple positions)
NutaNXT is seeking a Sr. QA Automation Engineer for our Digital Test Automation Practice. The ideal candidate has strong experience leading implementations of Test Automation for org-wide Testing initiatives and have hands-on experience with various Test Management and Automation tools and frameworks. This is a great opportunity to grow your Test Automation experience, lead multiplecomplex, advanced test automation projects with global (US + India) product and testing teams and make a significant impact.
The responsibilities of the position include:
Review Testing requirements, providing feedback on completeness, testability and other risk areas.
Identify functional and complete manual tests to be included in automated testing and work on
automating candidates for test automation
Develop test cases and test scenarios using automation tool that provides thorough coverage of implemented features and meets acceptance criteria from business stakeholders.
Demonstrate a deep understanding of automation tools as well as the ability to produce
modular, re-usable code with high quality
Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing
Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool – UFT
Develop the Automated Regression Pack for different projects
Setting standards for automation tool selection and methodology development
Recommend and evaluate new tools to improve productivity, efficiency and quality
Automate the Test Data Management for applicable Projects using Automation tools
Design and Develop the Automated solution for Functional and NFR Testing for various
Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance
Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments.
Must be a strong Test Automation Engineer who can work independently, be capable of solving problems, and communicate effectively with US team members.
Execute automation project work in agile mode
Skills / Experience:
Overall 6 to 10 years of experience in designing, developing and executing test cases on SAP &
Minimum 3+ Years core experience with automation tools primarily Microfocus UFT & Selenium.
Extensive hands on experience in JIRA & Zephyr along with experience with Agile Software Development methodologies.
Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, and test execution of highly complex systems.
Design Patterns and Enterprise integration patterns
Solid understanding of TDD and BDD approaches
Ability to use a wide variety of open source and in house technologies and tools that are DevOps enablers such as Jenkins, GiTHub etc.
Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
Experience in analyzing results of automation test runs
Ability to create test cases based on user stories and business requirements.
Experience working in Scrum teams
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
Good to have:
Strong Test Driven Development, CI & CD Pair Programming
Knowledge of SAP SCM, SD, FICO, BI modules
Additional Information- NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work
environment with a strong focus on US projects and clients in all our practice areas. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and a casual, team-based culture, yet technically challenging, achievement driven, work environment. Join our growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial engineering team and become part of our continuing Digital growth journey.
Experience Level – 3 to 5 years
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in UFT
- Jmeter is an added advantage.
- API testing experience
- ISTQB Certification
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development.
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in Database platform.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioural characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Yugabyte platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Professional experience in Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession – you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge our own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicating everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with BS in CS or equivalent technical degree.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Have expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, jMeter, and Jenkins.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.
We’re looking for a Quality Analyst with 3 to 5 years of experience.
You will help us in extending and maintaining our platform, join a cross functional team with different nationalities, backgrounds and experience levels. The agile team is co-located including the Product Managers. You will collaborate with all team members in order to deliver the best solutions that enhance our platform. This job is based in Magarpatta City, Pune where you will as part of Springer Nature’s digital product development team. You’ll be part of our big community of developers located in Germany, UK and India, to name a few.
About Springer Nature India Pvt. Ltd:
Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Visit: group.springernature.com and follow @SpringerNature
If you are still wondering, why should you work with us. Here are 5 reasons why?
- Springer Nature is one of the world's largest publishing company. Nobel laureates publish their research at Springer.
- We are truly a digital organization and Springer Nature Pune is at the helm of this digitization.
- We not only believe but preach providing good work life balance to our employees.
- We are investing in building our products using machine learning and NLP.
- We work in latest technologies like AWS and Scala.
About the Team:
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) team at Springer Nature, Pune is responsible for delivering solutions related to Journals and Books Publishing and Production Systems for Scientific, Technical and Medical Publishers (STM Publishers) & Education Publishers around the world. Our teams incorporate latest technologies built upon OpenText Documentum/ xCP Test Automation Framework to streamline, automate production workflows, and maintain metadata for Springer Nature; this helps us to continuously improve business response time and revenue stream. Every project is implemented in a distributed agile environment while continuously collaborating with customers stationed at various locations around the world.
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Work Location: Tower 9, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India. (Work from home until COVID-19 pandemic is over)
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
Type of Employment: Permanent
Notice Period Preference:Candidates joining in 15 days of being offered
Technical/ Functional Competencies:
• Strong manual testing skills
• Troubleshooting in automation testing
• Identify and set up best practices
• Software testing fundamentals
• Core JAVA
• Oracle/MySQL queries
• Agile methodology
• Plan and coordinate for testing deliverable activities
• Attend daily project ceremonies and discuss the day’s plan and raise impediments, if any
• Look at JIRA board for Stories to be picked up
• Collaborate with testing team to analyze regression test report and take corrective
• Identify gaps in process and implement best practices for the same
• Provide project health updates to various stakeholders
If Interested kindly attach your updated CV and respond to us with:
1.Years of experience in Manual Testing:
2.Years of experience in Selenium Testing:
3.Current CTC Per Annum:4.Expected CTC Per Annum:
5. If having any offers in Hand and what is the highest offer amount:
6.Notice Period in days, and if negotiable up to how much:
8.Willing to Relocate to Pune once COVID is over:
9.Reason looking for a change:
Talent Acquisition Team
- 2-4 years of experience, with at least 1-2 years of experience in testing Web Applications/Services, UI testing.
- Good exposure to Non-functional tests strategies like Load, Perf and Chaos.
- Good understanding of testing principles: UI and Usability testing, Stress testing, Functional/Regression testing, Code coverage, TDD/BDD, UAT.
- Experience in deploying solutions into AWS is a major plus.
- Good team player, having effective and professional oral and written communication skills.