AWS Simple Queuing Service (SQS) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Own a team of 15-20 Developers and QAs at various levels
Provide continuous feedback, training and make sure team is working on their full
potential at all time
Review the architecture/design of a product/module/feature and provide feedback
Architect, design and/or hands-on code the critical portion of a
Mentor the tech-leads on architecting the product to deliver on-time
Jobs Skills required:
Strong tech background of working in product company
Understanding of various backend and frontend technologies and its core concepts
Ability to understand the business problems and solve it with innovative tech
Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills in super changing environment
At Shipthis, we work to build a better future and make meaningful changes in the freight forwarding industry. Our team members aren’t just employees. We are comprised of bright, skilled professionals with a single straightforward goal - Evolve Freight forwarders towards Digitalized operations and help them become more efficient. As a company, we're just the right size for every person to take initiative and make things happen. Join us on this journey to make a difference in how Digitalization evolves the Freight Forwarding industry.
What You'll Be Doing
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage the lifecycle of existing product modules, including, maintenance, feature addition, and deployment.
- Requirement Gathering, analysis, and project planning for new modules.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing full stack solutions along with architecture.
- Server and Docker management.
- Come up with approaches for increasing in productivity of the team by means of automation, process improvements, tool usages.
- Be a champion of Shipthis product and troubleshooting procedure Collaborate, work alongside and build mutually beneficial relationships with other teams (Customer Success, Sales, Product, Engineering)
Who We Are Looking For
Bachelor’s/Master's Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science or any other domain with a strong orientation towards computer programming as part of the coursework or projects
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Knowledge and proficiency in Python Node.js TypeScript Angular 12+.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Nodejs.
Familiarity with MongoDB database.
Good problem-solving skills.
Self-motivated, self-learning and organised person.
Ability to analyse, research and solve highly technical and unique problems. Excellent communication skills.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full time (in-office) training.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Can start the job immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Job Role: Full Stack Developer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job type: Full-time, permanent
- Experience (0-2) years
Industry Type Software Product
Functional Area Full Stack Developer
● Write clean, reliable, reusable, scalable, testable and
● Produce best in class documentation, testing and monitoring
● Estimate effort, identify risks
● Mentor/coach other engineers in the team to facilitate their
development and to provide technical leadership to them.
● Rise above details as and when needed to spot broader
issues/trends and implications for the product/team as a whole
● Practice and promote craftsmanship in software engineering
(coding, testing, code reviews, documentation, scalability,
● Break down requirements, estimate tasks, and assist in planning
● Develop iterative solutions to address expansive product goals
● Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse
● Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
● Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured
● Take accountability for the overall health of the products you
build and ensure predictability of the deliverables of your team.
● Drive technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with
Product and Business Teams.
● B.Tech/BE/MCA in Computer Science or a related technical
discipline (or equivalent). Or high technical acumen and rich
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ years of experience in Java skills.
- 2+ years of hands-on HTML5/CSS3 experience.
- Experience of working with HTTP 1.1, and HTTP/2.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON RPC.
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code that is easy to understand and easily maintainable.
- Experience following Git workflows.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline etc.).
JD OF FULL SUACK DEVEOPER
-5+yrs of strong experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate,
*) Experience with working on Java 8.0 and its emerging road map for 11
*) Hands-on experience in Spring boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
*) Hands-on experience in working with Angular 6 and above. Experience working with product
*) Working knowledge on components, modules, data/event bindings, templates, using and creating
directives, writing routes, services, forms, and models
*) Solid understanding of the full frontend and backend development life cycle
*) Strong experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring data, OAuth)
*) Experience with Web services (SOAP and REST) and API integration. Good knowledge of JSON and
Swagger and Postman is required
*) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss. Knowledge of Kafka with MQTT
would be an added advantage
*) Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit
*) Experience in managing configurations and deploying and hosting applications in AWS
*) Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Maven, SourceTree, Jenkins, Docker and CICD model of
*) Good experience of OOPS, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, design patterns and
industry best practices
*) Must have a good understanding of SOLID principles and why design principles are used.
*) Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and VS Code
Position: Full-Stack Developer
Experience level: 5 + years
Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
Tech stack: Node, Loopback, React
- Design and develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Drive department best practices, guidelines implementation, and adhering to standards.
- Build and maintain medium-sized software platforms in the cloud.
- Build elegant, maintainable, well-documented, secure code.
Good to have:
- Development using a test-driven approach, AWS
- 5+ years of progressive development experience as a Software Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Strong hands-on development experience in Node JS and React.
- Hands-on Experience with RESTful Webservices/API and web-based applications is preferred.
- Experience implementing solutions using Agile delivery methodologies.
the development team to be a part of this organization.
1. Creating custom & reusable components with appealing UI design using
AngularJS for frontend and NodeJS for backend.
2. Developing scalable REST APIs
3. Improving the existing application performance, timely deployment of the
applications, bug fixes and use of aforementioned technologies to maximize
4. Understanding and implementation of development life cycle, database
management systems, for existing/upcoming application systems
5. Understanding cross-platform development
B2B online procurement marketplace: real estate construction
They are backed by some of the world’s top marquee funds in our journey to create transparency and standardization to an otherwise opaque industry.
● Understand the business context and build high-quality code using proven design and
● Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
● Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the code and design
● Utilizing and monitoring cloud infrastructure resources (such as AWS, Azure) efficiently
● Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
● Ensure the coding standards are on-par with the best in the industry
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science)
Must have skills:
● 3+ years of experience with React.js, React Native, and Node.js/Java/Go
● Experience in building and deploying a mobile application using React Native.
● A sound understanding of Redux/Flux, Webpack, ES6, Jest.
● Must have hands-on experience in Restful APIs
● Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
● Ability to ship features on a weekly basis: should be good at time management and
● Hands-on experience in CI/CD principles and TDD
● Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Good to have skills:
● Experience in event-driven & asynchronous I/O frameworks
● Exposure to business process and workflow automation
● Working experience in process-driven and data-intensive business applications
We expect tech leads to taking a collaborative approach to leading their team. This is especially important when considering the amount of experience that each of our consultants brings.
Given this, we expect you to:
● Respect the other members of your team and recognize you don’t always know best.
● Spot gaps in team capability and figure out how to fix them as a team.
● Be hands-on, able and willing to contribute to development, however, don’t expect to be coding all of the time.
● Encourage the team to be proactive, give them responsibility
● Have a clear understanding of the deployment architecture
● Have a clear understanding of the build pipeline
● Understand how you get changes into production
● Understand how all parts of the system work together
● Facilitate technical communication with other teams, both within your engagement and across other EE clients.
● Actively seek to remove knowledge silos within the team
● Ensure you have a release / branching strategy in place
● Act as the primary point of contact for your team when communicating with other teams
● Ensure there is a technical vision for the team
● Liaise with environment specialists to ensure smooth deployments to production
● Encourage the team to follow good development practices aligned to EE technical values
● Feedback to the delivery lead or engagement manager on the quality of your team (good and bad)
● Recognize team members that have the potential to grow into team leads
● Ensure the use of new technologies or dependencies does not block the team.
● Ensure the team keeps necessary architectural documents up to date
● Keep an eye on the long term consequences of architectural choices, and remind others when necessary
● Build good relationships with your team members. Act as a mentor when required
● Keep the client informed and engaged in the technical side of the project
● Build relationships across your client community
Technologies / Experience The successful candidate must have the following experience:
● Worked as the tech lead of a development/delivery team in a large organization
● Have worked with a variety of different technical architect roles
● Be deeply proficient in at least one programming language
● Be comfortable using other languages and evidence using multiple languages
● Have hands-on experience with some form of configuration management tooling, e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet
● Have hands-on experience of at least one continuous integration and continuous delivery technology, e.g. Jenkins, Go, Team City or Bamboo.
● Full-stack development experience from the user interface through to data persistence
● A strong proponent of XP practices such as TDD
● Working with a delivery team to formulate an automated test strategy
● Worked as part of a number of agile delivery teams and seen a number of different approaches to delivery
● Good appreciation of secure coding practices and end to end system security
The following exposure will also be looked on favorably:
● Performing an ‘architect’ role, while retaining hands-on involvement
● Working with cloud hosting platforms such as AWS, Rackspace, Azure etc.
● Infrastructure management technologies such as Cloud Formation or Terraform