- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
About WeCP (We Create Problems)
You are someone purposively building technologies to positively impact the citizens, thus participating in nation-building.
Illumine is an organisation that has been working on nation-building through cognitive transformation for over 22 years. It has run multiple large-scale interventions (LSIs) across multiple contexts ranging from public and private sector organisations (State Bank of India, Indian Railways, etc.), universities (state technical universities in Gujarat and Odisha, and other institutes) and thousands of schools. These LSIs have directly touched and impacted ~42 lakh Indians: including school and college students, youth in slums, rural housewives and various service providers like railways staff, bankers, insurance agents, police, petrol-pump attendants, professionals, senior managers, leaders etc.
Technology plays a key enabling role in the deployment of all the above LSIs at scale, at pace and with quality. These citizen technologies embody platforms and a range of tools for deep cognitive transformation envisioned and designed by Illumine through two decades of research and experimentation on knowledge and methods of human change at scale.
About the team and the role
In this role, you will work with Illumine’s technology team, which constantly innovates and builds new products to enable Illumine to meet its interventional outcomes. This team envisions the impactful citizen technologies and methods of deploying those at the remotest part of the country to sustain the impact. As part of this team, (a) you will take part in intense design sessions to envision products attending to subtlest aspects of the final users’ experience, (b) engage with an experienced and highly agile technology team in architecting and implementing these designs, and (c) pull out meaningful insights from the data to help refine the course of the intervention, the program, or specific tools. Overall, you will be part of an intellectually challenging, high-energy, and highly capable team.
Core Functional Responsibilities
· Develop technologies (web and app-based) with rich user experiences (in MERN stack)
· Generate analytics (using Python) which can inform important strategic decisions
· Assist the core team in case of any technology support
Required Technical Capabilities
1. Front-end development (ReactJS)
· Can work both in Web and Mobile development
· Has experience in development with Redux and React
· Has experience in the development of at least one enterprise-grade platform
· Has a good understanding of responsive web apps
· Has the ability to document and design new software products/ applications
· Has experience in Progressive Web apps will be an added advantage
2. Back-end development (Node JS express, Mongo DB)
· Has experience with NodeJS express and development experience with MongoDB
· Has the ability to use security protocols such as JWT Tokens, social media login
· Has the ability to develop APIs in express
· Has the ability to do API documentation
· Has skills with Docker and Kubernetes
3. Analytics (Python)
· Has a good understanding of Python and Pandas; experience in MongoDB/ Firebase is desirable
· Has a good understanding of visualisation and reporting on any platform
· Has comfort with dealing with large datasets (more from a business understanding point of view)
Desirable skills and experiences
· Minimum 2 years experience in any of the above technologies
· Good debugging skills
· Quick and regular learner
· Implementation experience with client stakeholders will be added advantage
· Collaborate with multiple stakeholders (content team, technology team, media team etc.) to make technology meet business/ intervention outcomes
· Ability to work under a tight deadline and the “directional” nature of requirements is a must
You will succeed in this role if you have:
· an orientation to ‘think solutions’ from scratch for a given set of outcomes or end-state vision
· the maturity and capability to solve known & unknown problems on the go; proactively think of problems that may come up and plan for them in advance
· the capability to take end-to-end ownership when working with the team and multiple stakeholders
What is sacrosanct?
To us, philosophy is very important. Illumine has a strong value system around helping clients build customer trust, delivering human-centric solutions, achieving win-win for all stakeholders – inside and outside, and empowering (not controlling) individuals. We expect people who come in, to respect the client, keep the client’s interest at the centre, and value the above ideals.
As a Staff Full-stack engineer, you will work across the Acceldata platform products. We’re looking for people with a strong background or inclination towards data engineering and systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces and can work at the intersection of Databases, API's and Frontends
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, user-facing experiences, and services.
- Work closely with our customers and sales teams on a regular basis to carve out new features and use cases
- Work with MVC frameworks such as React or Angular
- Work with database systems, RDBMS, Mongo, Elastic Search.
- 8+ years of significant of web-application development experience in one or more JS frameworks. You care about building better products.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving.
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented
Good to have:
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Background in enterprise software
- JVM performance tuning and debugging
UpsideLMS is one of the most awarded and best Learning Management Systems that has been
building a legacy of innovation and best value for the past 18 years - a fact echoed by our 250 plus
clients. Its AI powered recommendation engine along with its user-centric UI makes for an enriched
and smart learning journey while a bunch of learner engagement features ensures your learners are
hooked on it all times. It puts the zing back into your LMS training while giving you a positive return
on investment. Hallelujah!
Our online content library Plethora which has curated content of more than 90,000 videos helps
satiate your training needs with ease and flexibility. It is the largest curated digital learning library
from the world’s top training providers.
For more details kindly visit: https://www.upsidelms.com/in/
Designation: Senior Developer – React JS
Experience: 3 to 7 Years
focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-
known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the
overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team
working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem
solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
• Working knowledge of calling and consuming RESTful web services
• Experience interacting with SQL flavoured database systems, preferably with
• Exposure to unit testing libraries
• Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit
• Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
• HTML 5.0
• Problem-Solving Approach
• Ability to Work in a Team
• Must be able to work with Spring Boot teams with micro services
• Compatibility support with mobile apps in Android and iOS
• keep track of the latest modern trends and build a design in sync with UI/X.
• DevOps, unit and performance testing.
- 2 years of strong development background building complex applications.
- Experience building applications using NodeJS and frameworks such as Express.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and NodeJS including its core principles.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Strong experience with MongoDB, Postgres
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Thorough understanding of React.js & popular Workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Causality Biomodels is an Indo-German life science informatics company that focuses on the development of data-based solutions in the bioinformatics sector. Specifically, we work using semantic integration & information extraction methods, knowledge & data organization, and advanced statistical & machine learning techniques in the context of life sciences.
The team Causality Biomodels is searching for a full stack developer with a strong focus on Python, capable of taking on a lead developer role.
You will be mainly focusing on the following areas:
- Implementing new features by modifying our backend system and UI according to the product backlog and discussions with the team.
- Rapid prototyping to explore new directions based on current research developments.
- Design, development and maintenance of APIs, as well as product and add-on components.
- Maintenance of code integrity and organization.
The requirements are:
- Successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or in related fields such as Bioinformatics.
- At least 2 years of professional software engineering experience.
- High proficiency in Python and ability to write clean and well-documented code (must).
- Experience with cloud-based development using AWS (preferred), GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and container-based deployment.
- Experience with at least one database system (SQL or no-SQL).
- High familiarity with Git.
- Experience with agile development practices.
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing.
- Very strong English skills (both verbal and written).
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge about machine learning or data science.
- Experience with Python packages SpaCy, scikit-learn, flask and fastapi.
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working with knowledge graph data.
- Knowledge and experience in bioinformatics methods.
Full Stack Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high performing applications/products using MEAN Stack on Cloud-based architecture using DevOps processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Technical Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology with at least 4+ years in MEAN stack development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience in development using the DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience working with JIRA and Gitlab
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Other Generic and Behavioural Skills
- Experience in Healthcare domain and HIPAA compliance awareness would be a big plus
- Strong team player and ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment
- Design thinking and ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details
Why should you apply:
- Great opportunity to be a part of booming Healthcare sector and ride the wave
- Big opportunity to work with the leadership team which promotes and encourages innovation-driven thought process and execution
- Opportunity to work with young minds using the latest technologies
- Ability to work in an environment that will enable you to realize ownership with the freedom to learn and deliver a great product
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the company and achieve great heights of success.
Ability to interact with team members and stakeholders from different cultures within and outside India
Brief about Coursebook:
Coursebook is a SaaS platform which helps educational businesses like Coaching & Training Institutions to Create, Market and Sell video courses Online through Coursebook. We are currently incubated at IIM Bangalore where our whole Team is placed.
Coursebook.in was launched in March 2019, as a Marketplace for Courses, where training and coaching institutions could list their Courses on our platform and students could view and book the desired course of their choice. After a few months we choose not to actively develop this product due to a greater need in another Product.
Product 2: (Main Product)
Coursebook.us is a SaaS platform where Educational businesses like Coaching and Training institutions can manage their day to day operations like Leads, Marketing, Online Payments, Invoicing, students as well as delivering a great learning experience to their students through Video Courses and LIVE CLASSES.
In short, we help any Freelancer, Universities, Coaching and Training institution to take their complete operations online.
We have different dashboard for Institute Admin (Owner/Director), Branch Manager, Sales Manager, Mentor/Teacher and for the student making our offerings very concrete.
Technology Stack Information:
The web application would be designed & developed using open source technologies
Golang and Node
PostgreSQL is the choice for the database layer. PostgreSQL is industry standard for web applications and server the need for this scale of an application.
Amazon EC2 for web hosting, S3 for storage, SQS for implementing queues are few of them which are to be integrated and used in the application.
Front End Elements
Full Stack Engineer
Front End Technology:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in working web development technologies
- Experience writing modular/reusable code and using modern JS frameworks / libraries like
React or other comparable frameworks or toolkits
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
. Experience with Responsive Frameworks like Bootstrap / Flex.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design concepts.
Back end Technology:
- Have extensive experience in designing a backend stack of the product
- Strong understanding of Data Structures / Algorithms.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Writing Backend Microservices in Node
- Ability to build the product from scratch & drive it to completion
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and build a next-generation product that drives the business and meets the functional
needs of our customers and partners.
- Designing overall architecture of the web/ mobile application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high
powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Write client-side/backend code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high
volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop application code and unit test (Karma, Mocha, Chai).
- Ensuring high performance and security of web apps developed.
- Information Technology
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Data Structures
- Front-end Development
- React js
- Express js
- Experience in building scalable systems.
- Exposure in building and using reusable code and libraries.
- Candidates should proactively keep their knowledge and skills up to date.
- Candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment independently and as part of a team.
- Candidates should be able to work in a highly collaborative environment with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving, and growing environment.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Should be able to strategize immediately.
- Strong knowledge of web application architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Hands on Experience on PHP, Laravel, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, Linux
- Knowledge of open source platforms like Wordpress will be an added advantage.
- Experience on Angular JS or React is preferable
- Experience using and deploying on Linux.
- Experience in teams using CI / CD Pipeline - Git, Jenkins
- Experience working in agile methodology