Creating visual content for social media marketing and SEO.
You have to be creative and good in Adobe photoshop, illustrator and premier-pro
About Tez Minds Software Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with a special place in his heart for designing and the ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You should get excited about creating beautiful-looking consumer products (Apps/ Websites/Graphics) that are simple to use, intuitive, and responsive.
- Working with Brand Managers/ Marketing Consultants.
- Briefing and advising Brand Manager/ Marketing Consultants about design style, format, print and timescales
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements, if required
Skills and Qualifications for this role:
- 2+ years of experience in Visual Graphic Designing.
- Understanding the requirements and creating web and mobile application prototypes/ layouts, graphics, fonts, etc...
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Must have creative thinking and visualization skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Strong communication skills, time management, and planning skills
The ideal candidate can create 2D motion graphics for videos comprised primarily of animation, & also possesses the ability to edit the footage & live action elements together in “Premiere” or “WHITEBOARD”.
These projects will range from promos to motion typography & animated data visualizations.
You will need to have a diverse video storytelling skill set, as well as a strong understanding of video (live action, editing & animation) on web/social platforms.
Design and Animate graphics to enhance overall look and feel of product - Ideate, Animate Create - Promo - look and feel, Branding plates, Channel Elements, Logo Creations, Character based on Client's brief.
Ensure final videos, motion graphics creatives and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Ability to recommend and create visual solutions based on the user descriptions.
Strong knowledge in Animation Principles, Story Boarding, Drawing, 2D Animation, Video Editing, Voice syncing.
A Motion Graphics Animator/Video Editor to create marketing materials for social platforms & events.
Handling multiple projects at once, & multitasking is essential.
Key Points -
Advanced hands-on experience in both After Effects & Premiere Pro Fluency in Illustrator & Photoshop
A skill set that includes the ability to animate, edit, mix, color, & conform Proven experience handling numerous projects at different phases, at the same time
A team player mentality with a positive attitude who can offer great service while collaborating with team members.
and clients in a fast-moving environment Strong editorial judgement Fluency in all post-production terminology, workflows, best-practices Strong organizational skills.
Design visual content for digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences.
Edit video clips for use on social media platforms.
Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events.
Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction.
Manage timelines and prioritization of workload and know when to ask for direction.
Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms.
Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics
Experience : 3-6 yrs
Budget : 5 lpa in hand
Location : (Noida Sector 63)
Position : Full Time, Work from office
Hiring Senior Graphic Designers & Visualizers for a full-time position at Thane (w), Ghodbunder
Candidate applying must have 3-4 years of working experience at any Digital Marketing Company or Advertising Agency. Candidates residing at Thane or Navi Mumbai shall be given first preference
Job role includes:
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery for Digital Marketing
- Generating fresh concepts
- Meeting Deadlines
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
NOTE: This job opening is not for Junior Profiles
World's largest cryptocurrency and blockchain marketing solutions company. We are a squad of growth marketers, creative writers, designers, and crypto nerds, who help unlock rapid growth for the world’s most iconic Cryptocurrency brands and fast-growing VC-backed startups.
We were never able to find the marketing team we wanted, so we built it — one expert at a time. We are led by pioneers of the industry and are backed by the best. We've helped organizations 100x their organic SEO visitors, social engagement, influencer campaigns, and telegram communities across DeFi, NFTs, Exchanges, Wallets.
Job Description :
We are looking for a creative, innovative Graphic Designer to join our team. The responsibilities of the Graphic Designer include interpreting client briefs and turning them into creative solutions, delivering high-quality products, overseeing design teams, and troubleshooting design problems.
To be a successful Graphic Designer, you should be able to adhere to tight deadlines and manage budget constraints to deliver a great product and experience. Ultimately, a top-notch Graphic Designer should have strong communication, and analytical skills.
- Interpreting abstract business concepts and client briefs and turning them into creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards and mockups for clients and the design team to visualize the completed project.
- Pitching ideas and the creative vision to the client and communicating the project outline to the design team.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary. Choosing the design elements for different projects.
- Reviewing feedback from clients and making alterations according to the clients' needs.
- Analyzing market research to create more effective designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry
- Forever remote, startup environment with no bureaucracy
- Lightning fast promotion if you walk the talk - we don’t wait a year to promote the “one”
- Ownership driven, no micromanagement culture
- Participate in monthly games to win cash prizes, goodies
- Get into the fastest growing industry of the decade - Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- 22 Holidays in the calendar year
- Work life balance - 5 days a week
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the Product Manager to create wireframes and visuals for web and app
- Conceptualizing and designing of merchandise
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 1-3 years of experience in Graphic Designing
- Proficiency in design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD and Figma
- Understanding of UI & UX design
- Experience in merchandise designing
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Designing wireframes and screening designs using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
- Integrating third-party APIs
- Handling integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Working on the implementation of security, data protection, and data storage solution
- Working on performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation or Diploma in Computers
- Knowledge of RDBMS
- Banking/ NBFC/ Financial Institution background will be a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Finding creative solutions to product, technical, organisational and resource challenges.
- Partnering with fellow leaders to build a collaborative design, engineering and product culture.
- Help lead multiple projects on the International Experience team, defining scope, identifying resourcing needs, and handling stakeholder management.
- Work cross-functionally to identify workflow issues and integrate procedural improvements.
- Track and communicate progress across your projects, ensuring the teams are on track - facilitating decision-making, resolving blockers, and surfacing challenges.
- Enable continuous improvement during projects, ensuring insights are captured, shared, and integrated.
- Become an evangelist, advocate, and educator on behalf of Design, elevating the team's presence within the organization.
- Always be acutely aware of the team's needs and provide feedback to our design leads in order to ensure all designers experience an enjoyable and balanced work environment.
- Help develop process improvements for Design Operations as a whole.
- Think conceptually – applying a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies – to develop engaging interfaces.
- Think visually – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts.
- Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, research, and data.
- Make a real impact at scale through new product launches and interface improvements that effect billions of our customers everyday
- Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive customer centered experience.
What You'll Need
A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve customer needs.
- Excellent people management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and prototyping process, including product/interaction/visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Stellar interaction & visual skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces, attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends.
- Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale.
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
- Expert partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.
- Experience working in and navigating a corporate environment independently.
- Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android.
- Experience building efficient scalable systems or in eCommerce.
- Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field.
- Mock ups : Sketch, Axure, Figma
- Usability test : Morae, WebEx Remote UTs
- Image editing & illustration : Photoshop, Expression Design, CorelDraw, Adobe illustrator.
Tools we use :
- Adobe XD, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop
Role and Responsibilities:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
We are looking for a senior graphic designer with a keen eye for detail and aesthetics to join our team. The role would include designing social media posts, banners, email layouts, page layouts etc
The role can be fulfilled both remotely and in-person. Our office is based out of Santacruz West in Mumbai