right candidates in right place
candidates should we in sales back ground
having filed experience to
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for Business Development Associates who are driven, self-motivated, and highly passionate about working in the Ed-tech space while impacting careers via quality education & expert mentorship. You’ll work closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, Hotstar, Disney, Deloitte, EY, Byju, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories. This is a great opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively, and help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What will you do
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Develop a strong pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
- Monitor and analyze pipeline to review performance & optimize accordingly to ensure objectives are met.
- Maintain strong follow-ups and regular feedback calls ● Create lead engagement plans and strategy
- Study the details of each offering & stay abreast of updates to these offerings
- Proactively connect with leads while..ensuring consistent follow-ups, low Turn-AroundTime (TAT), and increased connectivity with multiple attempts Update and create tailored client proposals and negotiate further to close the deals
What will you need:
● Graduate/MBA in the field of Business/ Management (preferable)
● 0-4 years of experience
● Keen interest in education & innovation along with an acumen for sales Inherent ability to position, market, and sell an idea or product
What will you get:
● Industry-best perks
● Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
● Super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/ Marketing/ PR/ Editorial/ Social Media & Events!
● Quick iterations & deployments – fail-fast attitude
● Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
● Access to a world-class mentorship network
● Opportunity to create a massive and direct impact in the lives of students making the biggest decision of their lives to pursue higher education abroad
Ctc :5-7 lakh
Business Development Manager
Qualification Graduate or Post graduate
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Must have strong decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Must have channel Sales experience in Network and Security Solutions
Key responsibilities of the job
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Driving lead generation efforts and new client acquisition
- Creating pitches and proposals including requirements gathering for successful conversion of leads.
- Understanding and analyzing business & assessment requirements from clients.
- Responsible for Revenue generation
- Enthusiasm and passion for sales and delivering above and beyond the norm
About the role:
We are looking for a result-driven Lead generation specialist to be responsible for leading our efforts at outbound sales - from generating lead generation to closing. If you have a keen interest in emerging technology sales, love interacting with people with an entrepreneurial mindset, and are a bit of a technology geek yourself, Aidetic is the perfect place to work for you!
As an integral part of the Inside Sales team, you'll directly work with the founders to drive the company's sales. Working in a dynamic environment, you get to add value to businesses and startups who're innovating in the AI/ML space.
- High quality lead generation and prospecting using automation-first approaches at scale
- Orchestrating and managing personalized omnichannel outreach campaigns on Email and LinkedIn at scale
- Creating high conversion collateral on use cases and applications for pre-sales
- Nurturing leads through the sales funnel and landing first meetings
- Building stringent processes for effective, consistent, and growing outreach campaigns
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have prior experience running cold outreach campaigns on LinkedIn and Email for lead generation
- Must have excellent research skills for list building and lead generation
- Experience working with Hubspot or equivalent CRM is needed
- An organized approach towards sales funnel management
- A result-driven mindset for lead conversion
- Quick learning ability to stay on top of new technological developments
- Basic familiarity with AI/ML use cases
- Content writing and designing experience
- IT Sales Experience: 2+ years (Must-have)
Mindshire Consulting, a high-tech headhunting and recruitment studio having clientele with major Quant Trading, Investment Banks and Hedge Funds has its presence across the globe - USA, UK, Singapore, and India. We serve our stakeholders by incorporating a wide range of factors into our process including growth strategies, costs, market intelligence and get them the "perfect-fit" as per their requirements. We have networked with financial services and fintech companies, including some of the Fortune 500 companies, and now due to continued growth we are building our Indian Team.
The ideal candidate will lead our division of colleagues to generate and engage with potential clients, to build new revenue strands. This candidate will be proactive in approach and possess strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute customer growth strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities and guide our client execution plan for a specific region
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help our company expand it's footprint
- Hire, develop and retain a team of people to execute our plans
- Manage end to end recruitment and close client roles with good TAT
- Prior industry related experience in staffing and/or recruiting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Track record of enabling colleagues to reach their potential
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Experience working with Clients in Financial Services space is a plus
- To prospect new clients by fixing appointments, presenting company credentials, taking briefs, developing proposals.
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
- Conceptualization of new ideas/themes on client requirement
- Designing Project Presentation for client pitching (in coordination with CS Manager)
- Developing Project Quotations in sync with the Production manager
- Coordination with the creative team for creative development for proposed or ongoing projects. Further achieving client approvals on it.
Assisting in capturing, managing, engaging and nurturing existing leads, convert Prospects into customers
Pitch leads with team
Qualify the point of contact person and key decision maker, thus manage operations with the team
Do beta testing
Establish network of relationships with key decision makers in small/medium & large sized companies and ability to leverage these relationships for generating new business
Scheduling meetings / appointments according to established procedures & making reminder calls/emails to prospective customers
Establishing and cultivating healthy relationships with prospective customers
Achieve growth and hit sales targets
Accountable to achieve and retain the customer
- About the role:
- We are looking for a Dynamic Assistant Manager - BD who is a fully competent individual having knowledge/ experience in the sales process and functions, accountable for all sales activities, using a formal selling approach to expanding customer sales in the assigned geography.
- Skill Sets:
- Build & manage a team of BD executives/associates to achieve set targets in assigned geography.
- Build partnerships with Dietitian/Nutritionists/Health Coaches/Doctors & people with similar profiles to drive business through referrals.
- Conduct Health Check-Up drives across RWAs, Apartments, Corporate, Parks and all other potential palaces to acquire new users.
- Co-ordinate with vendors (Printing/BTL etc) & all other stakeholders (Accounts/Marketing/Operations etc) to execute tasks.
- Plan and keep track of KPIs/Revenue targets
- Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong commitment to sales & aggressively target driven
- Minimum Bachelors degree with 3- 6years of relevant experience
- Good communication in English & native language
- Good team player as well as ability to work independently
- Well aware of city's geography & Willingness to travel
- Knows about BTL activities &Has basic computer knowledge
- Preferred to have experience in Diagnostics, Pharma or Medical Industries
- Excellent negotiation and team Management skill
- Proactive in bringing new ideas
- Bonus points if :
- Prior relevant experience in Healthcare / Lab / Diagnostics / Pharma industry