DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will help ensure the experience of our users by ensuring our products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, performance, and user-friendliness. Your work will encompass building automation tooling, test automation frameworks, optimize test automation throughout the continuous integration pipeline, and helping with manual testing.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
Help design an end-to-end test strategy and automation framework and implement a comprehensive test suite.
Collaborate with the engineering team to integrate the automation framework into our Continuous Integration workflows.
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and track quality assurance metrics.
Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs and improvements.
Perform thorough regression testing on every release and when bugs are resolved.
Work with the engineering team during the development cycles to establish proper test coverage.
Collaborate with engineering and design teams to assess risk and develop test strategies around new features.
We’re looking for someone who has:
At least 2 years of professional experience in QA automation.
Experience using automated testing tools, like TestCafe, Selenium, JUnit, Cypress, Appium, XCTest.
Ability to collaborate and work well with others in a fast-paced, complex environment with attention to detail.
A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, and a workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.
quality standards defined for software products.
2) Responsible for getting a product design document as well as trial and error data and its evaluation. To
ensure that the documents are distributed, checked and approved.
3) Responsible for creating an Automation framework for UI & Non-UI applications, records of everything
i.e. the test results, the software shortcomings, a historical analysis of the comparisons, etc.
4) Responsible for ensuring that the applications used are in full compliance with the best practices of
software development, the highest standards of web development, and the potential to adapt to improvements
set forth by upstream sources.
5) Active participation with application planning and creating a set of instructions for the application users,
conducting training sessions to contribute decisively to the security of the applications by conducting audits.
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
To continue this rapid growth, we like to get onboard experienced Testers in the roles of Leads and Managers in our Head Quarters - Navi Mumbai.
With us you will have exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer is required to have hands-on experience in end to end Manual/Automated testing. He/She should be able to write test plans/strategy and should be able to execute it. He/She should be able to write an automation framework from scratch and should be able to write test scripts..
Hands on experience in Manual/Automated testing
Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques
Excellent in development and execution of test scripts
Excellent understanding of Rest/Soap API testing
Good knowledge of accessing and configuring Databases
Experience with automated tools like selenium
Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber/JBehave
Knowledge of web servers like IIS/Tomcat would be plus
Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
Knowledge on performance & security testing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed are required.
- More than 5 years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus.
What do we offer
Widest exposure - learn whats going on in the startup world directly interacting with funded companies across edtech, fintech, gaming, healthtech, logistics, ecom etc
- Be part of the most innovative player in the testing startup world. We are building tools and technologies to make testing easier, faster and better. To do that, we are reimagining processes, and products. We are innovating across the board.
Competitive Salary - benchmarked against the industry.
- Lucrative Incentives - workation, allowances, interesting offers
- Immense opportunity to learn and grow in an organization with a young dynamic workforce in startup culture.
- Will work with a team of test engineers to ensure the highest quality product delivery and define measurable metrics to gauge progress against objective QA goals.
- Set and drive expectations around quality for major releases grounded in solid customer impact and product understanding
- Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses
- Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitor and report on test execution
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your team.
- Generate and provide quality metrics for your area/application
- Collaborate with onsite managers on feature sprint planning and provide metrics on testing progress.
- Consistently maintain transparency with the work and identify potential risks during releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on testing and 3 years of experience as a manager.
- Experience managing senior test engineers
- Experience in Python
- Experience in automation testing
- Experience in managing resources and area ownership within a distributed and adaptable model.
- Strong knowledge in automated testing methods and technologies required, preferably with (Selenium, REST Assured, SoapUI)
- A solid engineering foundation indicated by a demonstrated understanding of product design, life cycle, software development practices, and support services.
- Experience with standard test, defect, and automation management tools such as HP ALM, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- As the team needs to develop continuous integration of the framework we are looking for someone with CI/CD Infrastructure experience.
- Proven track record to lead a team efficiently when working with tight deadlines across multiple projects while maintaining a balanced work environment.
- Experience coordinating teams across multiple sites and time zones
- Experience in delivering large releases to the customer through direct and partner teams.
- More than 3 years’ experience with scripting languages, such as Python.
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as PyTest, Robot, and Postman.
- Experience with cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge on testing open source applications
- Domain knowledge in Data Engineering.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions.simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus
- Strong people management skills with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Experience in agile development methodologies with continuous integration
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Grounds up build REST API automation framework using best in class open source, cloud technologies. Help build automaton first Quality culture in a fast growing product team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and operates with a high sense of ownership.
What you will do:
- Author extensible, manageable REST API automation suite.
- Works closely with the Development team to release high quality, predictable releases.
- Develop detailed understanding of overall product architecture, engage at design time to access Automation and Test environment impact.
- Build Test plans, create prioritized regression suites.
You have 2 - 4 years of proven automation and quality assurance experience with any product.
- Strong hands on programming experience in either Java or Python.
- Deep understanding of REST APIs, have built Test Suites validating product functionalities using API automation frameworks like tavern, postman etc.
- Good to have an understanding of the AWS/Mobile App Automation. environment. ALBs, VPCs, IAM roles.
- Understanding of Docker is nice to have.
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts.
Please find below details for your reference.
Job location : Hyderabad
Job Mode : Permanent
Rel exp : 2-4 Years
- 2+ years- experience in testing of software applications
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise and ability to code
- Experience with Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
- Experience of designing and implementing test frameworks (like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid along with custom reporting) and strategy for choosing automated testing tools
- Awareness of OO programming (Classes/Methods, etc.)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess critical thinking skills in addition to good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to function in a demanding environment;
- Ability to assume the perspective of customers and their users and serve as their advocates
- Experience in Appium, Cucumber, Rest Assured, Karate would be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilitites:
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing.
- Design test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool – Selenium, Appium.
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts.
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the workstreams to improve the overall testing cycle
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team.
- Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance.
- Identify testable events and develop the test cases/test scripts.
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team.
- Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create reusable test assets.
If you are interested please mention below details:
Total exp :
Rel exp in Selenium:
Rel exp in any other Automation frameworks\tools :
Current company :
Notice period :
Exp Level – 3+ Years
• Skills – Selenium Automation Testing with Java, cucumber
Primary Skills :
Excellent adaptability to software test or quality tools and environments
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
Conceptual understanding of software pipeline tools and systems: Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycles
- Must have knowledge of Website testing and API testing
- Must have knowledge of Linux and SQL
- Should have hands on automation experience with Selenium and developed multiple frameworks
- Should have worked on Robot Framework and can develop automation framework from scratch
- Must have worked on cloud providers such as BrowserStack, SauceLabs, PCloudy, etc.
- Must have worked on running tests parallely on multiple browser instance
- Should knowledge of at least one interpreted programming language like Python OR Java
- Should have worked on CI/CD tool such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, TeamCity
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus
We are looking for a Senior SDET whose key goals would be to drive software quality and reduce risks in our releases. This would involve doing both functional tests as well as building the automated tests for our systems. You will be working in a cross-functional agile team with other developers, SDETs, and UX engineers to test the features being built into the product and build test automation infrastructure.
- Come up with testing procedures to validate functional, system, and performance requirements for new features
- Ensuring the quality of releases for the features by running the test cases and reporting them
- Write and maintain automated test suites for functional and Integration testing
- Creating and keeping the Test Cases updated
- Participate in the product feature design and specification with Product Managers, UX engineers, and developers
- Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and provide solutions to customers
- 3-5 years of software testing experience
- Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- Experience with API automation testing and UI automation testing.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Python, Ruby, Java.
Position : Software Test Engineer
Location : San Francisco, USA
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS: USA with Valid work visa
The ideal candidate must have at least "3” years of active and recent experience with coding in Java to automate and as well as executing those scripts in an effort to test the functionality. Must be comfortable as a consultant, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- · 3+ Years of hands-on Experience on Java with strong knowledge of OOPs
- · in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- · Experience with Automation testing tool, preferred experience with Selenium Web Driver or custom test tool
- · Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- · Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- · Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- · Understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- · Awareness to Software Development and Testing life-cycle
- · Strong communication and problem-solving skills desired
- · Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- · Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- · Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- · Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- · Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
- · Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- · Must have a BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
Preferred / Good to have skills :
- · Knowledge of Perfecto or Mobile Cart device cloud
- · Knowledge of Appium
- · Knowledge of SOAP or REST API Services
- · Banking domain knowledge
- · Hands-on experience coding in Java
- · Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value.
- · Should have a proven track record for quality and performance of code deliverable, strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- · Develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for highly visible mission critical applications.
- · Utilize BDD part of your testing and should have previous BDD experience
- · Expertise in writing complex SQLCommand for backend testing and good knowledge of web application
- · Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts. - Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams.
- · Utilize Selenium, Java, Maven, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, Appium, , DevTest, TestNG , Junit and Jenkins to automate and virtualize applications
- · Create Test Plans, Cases and Scripts for UAT, functional and regression testing on Web applications, client applications and products.
- · Strong in any scripting language.
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- API Testing
- Performance/Load/Regression Testing
- Proficient on Mobile/Web Applications testing
- Should know any of these programming languages such as Java or Python
- Proficient on any one of these testing frameworks such as selenium, TestNG, Appium, Page Object Model, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Jira Bug tracking tool
- Knowledge on setting up automation testing infrastructure
- Writing automation testing scripts for Android/iOS/Web
- Should know about writing test cases & reporting defects
- Define severity and priority for each defect
- Understanding of the latest trends
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development process