We are looking for a Xamarin Developer who can work on Xamarin. Forms and mobile development of custom-developed healthcare solutions.
What are we looking for?
- 2 to 3 years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering Xamarin native mobile and cross-platform Xamarin applications.
- Experience working with iOS applications would be a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with SQL Server.
- Good Communication and team collaboration skills.
- Experience with Visual Studio would be an advantage.
What will you do at Digicorp?
- Create mobile applications as per design and information architecture.
- Design, develop and test mobile applications using Xamarin / C# for iOS. Help implement manual & automated testing into our development process.
- Follow software architecture standards to build a highly maintainable app
- Collaborate with the internal and external teams to produce the application design and architecture.
About Digicorp Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Digicorp was started back in 2004 by 4 friends and computer engineers - Kuntal Shah , Sanket Patel , Nachiket Patel , and Abhishek Desai .We help startups build usable software products. We also build products for ourselves and spin off ventures around the most promising ones.
Requirements / Experience:
- Min 4 Years of Experience
- Familiarity with API Development (REST, Web API, WCF, SOAP)
- Experience with full-lifecycle design, development, and testing of critical business applications
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Experience with MsSQL, MariaDB
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Native Android developer who will be responsible for taking raw application idea from client/business team and can start with planning, architecture, designing, development and maintenance of custom native android applications as per the clients' requirements.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
Extensive experience in Android mobile applications development with sound understanding of Android Architecture Components, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Good working experience on Firebase/Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML) & cloud technologies - AWS, FCM
Experience in using analytics, location, map and social media APIs & familiarity with the use of sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Understanding of Google’s Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Have published at least two original Android apps in Google Play Store.
Objective C and have built or worked on IoT projects.
Knowledge of Kotlin, Xamarin and Flutter is a plus point.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed-upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Work asynchronously on multiple apps at the same time.
- Good communication and ability to build and maintain productive relationships, motivate the team members, having a positive attitude.
- Development, release and maintenance of native Android Applications
- Lead and oversee mobile application development efforts.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle - design, build, deploy, test, release, scale to app stores and support
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience in a related area
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms
- Marketing & Advertising
- Xamarin Developer should be minimum of 3+ years of experience.
- Primary skills: Xamarin Forms, XAML/XML, C#, SQL, MVVM, Agile.
- Design, Develop & Test Mobile Apps based on the specifications.
- Must have sound knowledge of native platforms Android, iOS (UWP is optional)
- Participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Should be able to think mobile.
- Adhere to business requirements documentation & Specifications; interacting with stakeholders as needed.
- Help fellow team members technically.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures, data protection and health and safety requirements.
- You will also be required to fulfil any additional duties as the business may require.
- Previous experience as a mobile app developer using Xamarin
- Hands on experience of working with Technologies like C#, Android, iOS, Xamarin, Xamarin Forms, Microsoft Azure, SQLite
- Excellent communication and written skills with the ability to explain technical content to a non-technical audience
- Able to solve problems and work to deadlines without direct supervision
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to deliver projects on time
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s Coded User Interface technology
- Team Foundation server knowledge
- Experience of Agile development methodologies
- Working knowledge of how Cloud/SaaS works
-We will must give the best salary hike on the current ctc or offered ctc of candidate.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in (C# and/or VB.NET), with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and ETL
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Knowledge in app development using XAMARIN tool
Should have project experience using XAMARIN
Candidate must have developed apps for both Android and IOS is compulsory
Job location: Coimbatore
- Primary Skills: Xamarin and WPF
- Mandatory skill: Xamarin. Forms & WPF
- Experience in designing and developing Xamarin applications (mainly xamarin forms).
- Good knowledge of C#.Net.
- Understanding and implementation of MVVM design pattern.
- Good to have knowledge in other design patterns as well.
- Experience with Agile/ mobile dev-ops methodologies.
- Passionate about advancements in technologies
- Looking Candidate who has H1 & B1 valid Visa only, candidate need to travel to US immediately if shortlisted