- Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks (Flask/ Falcon, MongoDB ).
- Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible)
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices.
- Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
- Support and ongoing development for existing projects
- Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
About LogIQ Labs Pvt Ltd
ThinkLink is a cybersecurity SaaS company based out of Toronto, Canada, that provides a unified platform for external attack surface management. With ThinkLink's integrated platform of cybersecurity products, customers can focus on running their business, while we focus on uncovering threats to the business. With the unified platform, ThinkLink not only allows for scanning of vulnerabilities, but users can also orchestrate and automate their remediation workflows.
Currently, millions of small businesses are prone to attacks by hackers who exploit vulnerabilities that could easily be fixed had they been informed earlier. The current solutions in the market are either too complex or expensive for small businesses. At ThinkLink, we're on the mission to bring world-class cybersecurity posture and resiliency to small and mid-size businesses by providing affordable, effective enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions.
- Company Tagline: Unified cybersecurity products for all businesses
- Founded in: 2020
- Number of Employees: 10 - 50 employees
- Industries: Computer Software / IT / Internet + Cybersecurity
- Headquarters: Toronto, Canada / Bengaluru, India
Interview Process / Rounds
- Programming Assessment
- Assignment Round
- Technical Interview with Engineers
- Technical Interview with Product Lead
- Final Round with CTO/CEO
- 4+ years of professional experience writing and maintaining production-level applications.
- Know how to efficiently model data and write performant queries in a relational database like PostgreSQL.
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Has experience taking the lead in planning and executing the development roadmap for complex software projects, including those that span multiple teams or services.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
- Strong demonstrated skills in implementing and deploying high volume and highly scalable services.
- Experience with distributed systems, consistent hashing, distributed locking, replication, and load balancing.
- Strong skills and experience with programming, design, and architecture, and familiarity/experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and describe product strategy, technical designs, and software product features.
- Experience in full-stack development ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- You’ll build software to help companies build cultures in which their employees thrive.
- You’ll work with other engineers to build and own products across a modern tech stack. Our current stack includes Golang, Vue, Python, Node, MariaDB. We rely on DigitalOcean / AWS / Our own Data Centers to host our infrastructure.
- You’ll architect solutions for complex projects, often spanning multiple services or teams.
- You’ll set technical standards, conduct code reviews, and provide technical mentorship of other engineers.
- You’ll influence prioritization and resourcing with the management team and cross-functional partners to tackle engineering goals.
- You’ll be managing other junior engineers and supporting them on keeping up with development roadmaps, running code reviews & providing feedback to maintain coding standards & processes.
- Expert knowledge of C#, .Net and MS SQL
- ANGULAR Experience would be a huge plus
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML 5/CSS 3
- Excellent English communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
Lead Developer (Kochin)
Opportunity in this role / Why should you work with us?
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading foodtech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills
- 6-10years of industry experience
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- A full-stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience in Java.
- Ability to write MySQL queries across tables
- Good architecture and system design skills
Roles and Responsibilities
Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
Good knowledge of data structures and their use cases (Map, List, Tuple, Object, Interface)
Ability to write using python, perl, bash or node.js to quickly do a PoC
Knowledge of encapsulation/inheritance
Candidates willing to relocate to Middle East would be preferred
- Building REST APIs using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB
- Working on Flutter application development using various advanced strategies like state management, API integrations, and scalable databases
- Working with Socket.io library for Flutter and Node.js product development
- Learning and developing the cryptographic functions for product security
- Managing product workloads on public/private cloud - we are currently on AWS & also planning to be on GCP/Azure (our platform would also be available as on-premise deployment, you will handle these deployments)
- Develop API based architecture in order to ensure the business growth and integration-al capabilities of the product
- Work on using GIT and CI-CD for product version control and continuous delivery
- Good understanding of Structured and Unstructured Databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Isomorphic Reactjs is An Added Advantage
- Experience in implementing following well-known React.js workflows such as Redux
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly.
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning Tools, such as Git
- Good Time-management Skills
- Experience with Restful API Services.
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS/Node Js/React Js practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- A Good logical thinker and Problem-solving Skills
- A good team playe
- Implementation of a robust set of services / APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Hands on experience on Node JS, Angular JS and GraphQL.
- Strong in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design and Test-driven Development (TDD) etc.
- Inquisitive and curious about product design and functionality.
- Familiarity with design concepts and constraints on CMS platforms.
- Strong knowledge of MVC and client-side programming
- Work with UI/UX designers to ensure technical feasibility of their designs.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethic.
- Exposure to Gulp, Grunt
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with version control
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in Microservice,AWS,Docker will be an added advantage.
Required Candidate profile
- Skills: Angular 2-8, Node JS, HTML5 & CSS3.
2+ years of work experience in full-stack development
Experience with IoT platforms would be a plus
o Data Structures and Algorithms, Bit Manipulation, Time vs Space Complexity, Linux/Unix o Object-oriented programming using languages such as Java/Python
o Server-side languages: Python (Flask) or Node.js
o Database technology: MongoDB(preferred), PostgreSQL
o Cloud services: AWS (EC2, S3, Lightsail)
• Familiarity with:
o Pytest, Chrome Debugger, Heroku, AWS (Lambda, ECS, EKS), CI/CD, Apache or Nginx
Server, Redux, GraphQL APIs, Firebase
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions using software engineering.
See through a project from conception to finished scalable product.
Work with UI/UX designers for web design features
Build the front-end website architecture through appealing visual design
Design user interactions on web pages
Develop back end website applications
Design and develop APIs
Design and create client-side and server-side architecture
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Ensure cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications
Test product to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade product
Create security and data protection settings
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Education:Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
Strong communication skills with an ability to voice opinions and share his/her ideas succinctly.
Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions at a level appropriate for technical and non-technical audiences.
Passion for self-improvement and self-teaching
An analytical mind and an eye for attention to detail
Proactivity & curiosity
- Primary responsibility is to take up product development as a full stack developer and ability to work with the larger product team, arrive at best architectural approach, choose most appropriate frameworks, code and deliver
- Shown success as an individual contributor. Should have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver major initiatives in a timely manner
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- A selfstarter, who loves to take on hard problems, loves solving service scalability problems, enjoys breaking things and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments