GaragePlug is one of the fastest-growing Automotive tech startups working towards revolutionising the automotive aftermarket industry with strong state-of-the-art technologies.
Position: Backend Developer (Java Spring Boot)
As we plan to grow, we have many challenges to solve. Some of the new features and products that are already in the pipeline include advanced analytics, search, reporting etc., to name a few. Our present backend is based on the microservices architecture built using Spring Boot. With growing complexity, we are open to using other tools and technologies as needed.
We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to join our fleet and help us solve real-world problems in this exciting field. Join us and share the dream of building the next generation online platform for the Auto industry.
Experience: 1+ years of experience
What you'll do :
- End to end systems development
- Ownership of complete systems from development to production and maintenance
- Infrastructure management on AWS
- Technologies you'll use :
- Microservices, AWS, Java, Spring-boot
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Gradle / Maven
- Any cool piece of technology that you can bring onboard.
What you are :
- You love technology and are always open to learning new tools
- You are a self-starter
- You are proficient in Java, SQL
- You have good knowledge of Databases: RDBMS/Document
- You have worked with server technologies: Spring / Dropwizard / Tomcat/Spring Boot
- You have a good understanding of REST API design
- You believe in clean and maintainable code
Location Fully Remote / Bangalore
Apply through this link
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Implementing cost-control strategies
- Developing and maintain the CI/ CD pipeline for the assigned projects
- Conducting code reviews, and make technical contributions to product architecture
- Getting involved in solving bugs and delivering small features
- Fostering technical decision making on the team, but taking final decisions when necessary
- Understanding engineering metrics and seeking to improve them
- Understanding the requirements from the Product team, plan and execute.
What you need to have:
- Expert in designing Software and System architecture.
- Must have knowledge of Python (PHP knowledge is a plus) and related tools.
- Must understand MySQL queries and optimization.
- Must be able to build high performance teams.
- Must have worked with similar technologies: redis, docker, AWS, elasticsearch.
- Must know about microservice architectures and CI/ CD pipelines.
- Must be great at planning, researching and communicating.
- Must have a good understanding of application metrics.
- 5+ years in java - backend application for programming - architecting highly scalable & performing Web Applications (Java)
- Strong experience in JAVA, Hibernate, Spring boot, micro services
- Strong experience in Cloud platform.
- - 7+ years of experience in eCommerce Software development
- - 4+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems is a must
- - 2+ years of experience with integrating 3rd party solutions in existing architecture
- - 4+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems is a must
- - 2+ years of experience in agile ways of working in a distributed geographical model
Octaloop is an inbound marketing agency for blockchain companies. Our in-house product, Binamite, is an invoicing platform that allows users to get paid in crypto and fiat. In addition, we host crypto and blockchain summits along with hackathons.
We are looking for a Backend Developer to work with us in the development of our in-house product.
- Design and build scalable, performant, and maintainable services
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Work with the product teams, and sales teams to understand customer needs and translate them into backend engineering projects
- Manage project timelines, implementation design specifications, engineering system diagrams, documentation, testing, and ongoing support of systems.
- Maintain and improve existing code with a pride of ownership.
- At least 12 months of relevant experience
- Hands-on management of production AWS infrastructure and automation/ any type of cloud infra and automation
- Thorough knowledge of designing, implementing and scaling document-based databases (mongoDB)
- Strong concern for both security and performance
- Have contributed to thoroughly tested production applications at scale
- Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
- Experience working remotely (constant communication, self-starter, solid git commit habits, supporting/empowering others, etc.)
- Github/gitlab/bitbucket profile with code samples and open source contributions
Why work with us?
- 100% remote (work from a beach if you must!)
- Unlimited paid sick leaves (because we care about your wellbeing)
- 5-day work week (enjoy your weekends!)
- Friday evenings = BYOC with the whole team! (i.e. bring your own coffee/chai)
To learn more about our culture check out https://octaloop.com/about-us/
Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle—from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support. Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project.
Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization).
Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture. Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
Contributes to designing and implementing the build, releases process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
4+ years of strong development skills in Java with JDK 1. 8 & above version &
Microservices with Spring boot/ Spring.
Should have strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/ Analytical skills.
Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, Serialization/ Deserialization and Immutability concepts, etc.
Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Auto boxing, etc.
Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
Experience with at-least one NoSQL (Any of Cassandra/Couch base/Hadoop), Hands-on experience with JMS
Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices
Hands-on experience with Spring.
Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data
sciences, consulting and creative, combined with our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Proficient knowledge of NodeJS
- Working knowledge of databases like PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS Cloud services like S3 and EC2
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Work experience as Python developer
- Should have experience in developing and working on consumer facing web/app products on in Django framework
- Should have experience working with react js front end design.
- Thorough knowledge of data stores, MyScore AWS services and should have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- Good experience of developing and integrating APIs
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system (mysql)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool (git)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring boot , hibernate Framework
From the very beginning, Ally has believed that the right people united by the right mission can redefine the possible
Ally is a B2B SaaS startup. We enable teams to focus, align and achieve goals, with strong employee engagement. Our OKR solution is ridiculously easy to use and scalable to startups and larger teams.
We believe in being where the work happens. Ally is well integrated with the tools and products that we already use in our daily workflows. Further, you can access it from the web and mobile. Ally’s Insights identifies problems and helps the team make the necessary changes to achieve the goals on time.
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our Ally Engineering Team in Chennai, India.
What does a lead software engineer do at Ally?
As a lead software engineer, you will be the technical lead for a team that focuses on building software applications that scale well. You will play a significant role in shaping our software architecture that provides measurable customer value. You understand both technology and business to know the right tradeoffs to make. You will be a technical mentor for your team members. You will work closely with your peers, managers, product, design and operations teams to create solutions that meet business requirements. You will drive engineering and operational excellence across Ally. You will collaborate with other engineers to surface common pain points, develop solutions and evangelize best practices.
- 7+ years of professional software engineering experience building customer-facing web and/or mobile applications
- Strong coding skills using Ruby, Java, C/C++, Scala (or equivalent programming language)
- Excellent knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Above all, an insatiable desire and ability to learn
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with large-scale SaaS applications
- Experience building web and mobile applications
- Experience designing services on top of cloud infrastructure like AWS, Azure, etc
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Prior experience as a technical lead
- Ownership and autonomy to drive customer and culture initiatives
- Centrally located in the city; right next to Metro station
- Opportunity to get mentored and mentor junior engineers
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance