- Good understanding of Web/App designing/mockups/wireframing
- Hands on experience of Photoshop, XD, Figma/Webflow or similar designing tools
- Good understanding of designing best practices for website optimization, ui/ux, responsive layout and PWA
- Hands on experience of creating html pages out of design using HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/jQuery
- Good understanding of designing website as per best practices (ie. benchmarking by GooglePageSpeed/GTMetrix etc.)
About IM Solutions
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and Review wireframes, and UI designs for the company website. Create social media posts including static posts, motion graphics & self-shot videos, explainer and product demo videos, and marketing collaterals viz. Brochures, emailers, standees, presentations, and any other collateral required.
- Have a keen eye on more delicate details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization, etc.
- Work on Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, and other design tools to deliver prototypes, flows & ideas.
- Keep coming up with new ideas, modern designs, styles, and concepts for the creatives.
- Be responsible for meeting deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Have an in-depth understanding of what we do as a company and put that neatly into designs
- Have an eye for usability, minimalism, and simplicity.
- Think, argue, analyze, strategize, and iterate.
Location :Mumbai /Vikhroli
Must have worked in an in-house design team on specific product(s).
This role demands the person to be an expert in designing B2C mobile & desktop
products (apps & web).
Hands-on expertise in using the latest wire-framing / designing / prototyping tools is
The candidate should be able to own & solve complex design problems end to end.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about shipping out pixel-perfect designs.
Obsession for the details is a must.
Ability to create simple & intuitive designs which are elegant & unobtrusive - is a
Our candidate would be able to able to do extensive user research and use the findings
in designing products that customers love.
Ability to take creative decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data is equally
Our candidate should be able to set up design & brand guidelines.
An excellent communicator and story-teller is what we would definitely give a
A candidate who is up-to-date on the latest design patterns / processes / guidelines /
tools / frameworks / etc. will always be preferred.
We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer.
The candidate should be able to design multiple solutions for any given user-problem
and should also be able to strongly justify each one of them.
Experience in latest industries like Fin-tech, AI/ML, Health-tech, Food-tech, Contenttech, Edu-tech, Gaming-tech, Social-tech etc. will be given an additional weightage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Work closely with Product managers, Technology managers, and SMEs (Subject Matter
Experts) to design the market-leader products.
Single handedly take couple of product features from user-problem to design-solution
Involve constantly in bettering the product by improving the existing designs or by
designing for new features
This is an incredible opportunity to build an enterprise level SaaS product. You will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for product development using agile methodologies.
- Create, maintain, and manage the visual systems, brand identity, production quality, and style guide.
- Execute the design projects across the entire product life cycle. You set the design tone for the entire product by working in close collaboration with product, engineering, and business teams.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create wireframes specifications with interaction flows for website and mobile site.
- Create sketches, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards for the app/website.
- Test the design flows, screen mockups with the QA team to ensure all minute details are covered. Partner with front-end engineers on UI implementation.
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
Candidate Requirements :
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a UI/UX/Graphic designer.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in designing core experiences for b2b products.
- Portfolio or work samples showcasing design aptitude, creativity, depth of thought and the ability to solve complex design problems.
- Proficient in working with Figma, Photoshop or other design tools.
- Strong understanding of common UX patterns and UI patterns, Information Architecture, Prototyping.
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
Please Connect me On Linkedin or DM me for resume Shrashti jain
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
UI UX Designer
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in Adobe XD or Figma
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Main Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
Graphic designer will have to create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
Design social media posts, logos, banners, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
Create these materials by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
1. Designing creatives for social media marketing like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
2. Designing work related to corporate branding which includes logo, banners for the website, e-mailers, etc.
3. Optimize creatives and ads to improve the CTR and Conversions.
4. Designing creative E-mailers which can attract the target audience.