Position : Web Developer (.Net Core)
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0/ 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Collaborate with clients to define the scope, design, and deliver applications within tight time frames and using Agile methodology.
- Basic Azure server administration - Provide technical help during testing, development, and production.
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency - Design and implement complex, optimized algorithms with minimum time and space complexities
- 1+ years of experience in .Net web development - Experience with C#, Angular Js, Angular2, SQL. - (For Junior Developer)
- 3+ years of experience in .Net web development - Experience with C#, Angular Js, Angular2, SQL. - (For Senior Developer)
- Sound understanding of MVC design Pattern
- Strong knowledge/understanding of OOPS concepts
- Experience with tools like Visual Studio, SQL Server, Git
- Good analytical and logical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for new technologies and innovations.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Takes initiative to uncover/develop solutions to potential problems
- Ability to take on new projects and easily transition between tasks
- Team player who is receptive to coaching and adaptive to change
- Desire to excel and grow each day
- Strong knowledge of Web APIs, Typescript, ES6, ngrx
Nice to Have
- Experience with of LESS, SASS, GULP and GRUNT.
- Knowledge of VueJS
- .Net Framework and/or .Net Core
- Angular 2+, preferable Angular 10
- Experience with tools like Visual Studio, SQL Server, Git
- Material framework
- Good technical aptitude
- Restful APIs
- Data structures and Algorithms
- Azure experience including Azure functions etc.
- Azure Devops
.Net MVC, OOPs concept, SQL
Writing a good job description and job advertisement for an ASP.NET MVC developer requires that you emphasize your project’s specific technologies and frameworks. When you are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer to fill a specific position, you need to specify the set of technologies used in your applications, because ASP.NET MVC applications can be deployed to different operating systems, environments, and RDBMSs or ORMs.
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop new applications and must have experience in financial / Account project development. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it's essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding
Experience: Developer 2 – 5 Years
Proficiency in C#, Experience in using .NET
1-2 Yrs. Experience in Financial / Account application development is must.
Experience in developing ( ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC ) applications
Experience of HTML, JS, jQuery and CSS
Senior knowledge of ( Entity Framework 6.* ADO.NET )
Proficient knowledge in (MSSQL)
Database design including indexes and data integrity (if RDBMS is required)
Min 1-2 years of relevant experience in Financial / Accounts module development is must.
Excellent English communication skills
Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
Ability to understand the Client's requirement and need to attend the demo's.
Experience in creating project/task related documents
Candidate willing to join immediately or less then 15 Days' notice period and willing to sign an agreement for a minimum 24 Months period from date of joining .
CTC will be based on the Technical knowledge and experiences.
Microsoft Windows Desktop WPF XAML, C#, Developer
Full Job Description
The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years experience and be responsible for developing high-quality WPF XAML applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable XAML code.
· Develop Custom XAML, Blend, Prism
· Design highly scalable, testable code with via MVVM pattern
· Support Cloud and DevOps services
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
· Development experience with programming languages in C#, XAML, Unit Testing
· GIT repository
· SQL database or relational database skills a plus
· Azure Cloud and DevOps, a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking to hire hands-on Full Stack .Net (asp.net, C#) web application developers. The Job role expects one to be hands on with coding and be able to take on important responsibilities.
As a product and solutions company, we research and put together solutions to solve problems for our customers’ / industry needs. The Job role includes researching trends and developing products and solutions with an eye for the future trends.
As a member of the team, we expect developers to be able to design, develop and deliver solutions.
Strong analytical skills are required for developing complex features having external and internal dependencies from other modules.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in .NET development.
- Full Stack Developer
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must be deadline oriented.
- Good team player.
- Strong proficiency in Java Scripts, jQuery, C#, ASP.NET, Database (SQL or Oracle) is a must.
- Experience in using WCF and Web Services.
- Knowledge or experience in Angular JS, Knockout JS, ERP would be an advantage.
- Exposure to Manufacturing, warehousing domains would be advantageous.
Salary will not be a constraint for the right match.
Insurance and additional benefits are also available
We are a product company catering to Manufacturing Industries. We provide Digital Factory, Industrial IoT and Big Data & Analytics Solutions to the manufacturing plants.
- 4 – 8 years of hands experience profiles
- Hands-on Experience in
- .NET Core 2.1 , Asp.net, C#
- Sql Server 2012+ / DB
- Web API
- Ajax / J-query / LINQ / HTML 5.0
- MVC, Bootstrap will be an added advantage
Exp: 2-8 Years
Immediate joiners or serving Notice only
Qualification BTech or BCA+MCA Only
Location – Gurgaon
Requirement - 6
Must to have Angular 2/4/6/8/10 or Upper version, C# & WebAPI
- Programming experience using C#, Type Script languages.
- Programming experience using Angular2 & upper versions.
- Programming experience using RestAPI & WebAPI.
- Experience using relevant tool Microsoft Visual studio and Visual studio code.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
Web Developer Angular, Dot Net Core, MVC 4.0
- Do you love working on web technologies such as Angular, Dot Net Core, MVC 4.0
- Are you passionate about developing best in class software solutions?
Come Join US!
We at Force Intellect are committed to helping SMEs grow. We have designed & developed Spectrum ERP and eProcurement Solution to make SMEs efficient, agile. We are dedicated to continuous improvement in our product and provide rich features and functionalities.
As a Web Developer, you should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in full life cycle software development.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Providing innovative and cutting edge technical solutions to solve business problems
- Developing New Features & Functionality of Spectrum ERP & eProcurement Software
You should have strong technical knowledge of:
- Angular 5 & higher
- Dot Net Core, MVC 4.0
- Object-Oriented Principles
- SQL Server - Database Development, Stored Procedures, Functions, Queries
- Debugging skills on Developer Tools
What you will achieve during this assignment
- Work on emerging & cutting edge technologies
- Provide technical solutions to solve complex business problems
- Develop highly Robust, Scalable, Enterprise Applications
Work from Home Option is available
Force Intellect has designed & developed Spectrum ERP and eProcurement Solutions, especially to overcome challenges faced by the manufacturing industry.
Visit https://www.forceintellect.com/for more details.