As a part of Design Team, we work on products that empower Recruiters to increase their productivity. We own these projects from start to finish and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, content strategists, and researchers to deliver the best possible experience.
Create and communicate end to end user interface design specs, including high priority and high visibility complex interaction and dialog flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes
Single handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project
Coordinate and plan with other functions, including identifying the appropriate UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints. Manage stakeholder expectations
Understand both the user behavior and the technology components (speech, natural language) that make for a natural, efficient, and reliable machine-to-human conversation
Support and contribute to the voice talent and persona definition process for different design situations
Conduct usability tests using prototypes and incorporate findings and usage data to refine the design
Develop design principles and style guides to be followed in a voice-first environment to create a consistent user experience
Work in a highly iterative and nimble environment with product managers, engineers, and recruiters to get your design shipped
Bachelors/Masters in Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or any other related field
4+ years of experience as an experience designer for web/mobile or voice applications
Hands on experience with XD, Illustrator, Photoshop (or equivalent programs)
Deep knowledge of UX design, user research, visual design, and Service design
Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, business and marketing
Excellent problem solving skills along with deep empathy for users
Good experience in designing mobile interfaces and responsive desktop sites
Excellent written and communication skills
Fluency in English and Hindi. Added bonus if you know other Indian languages
Experience with conversational product design
Creativity, logical thinking, solid design process and detailed design presentations
Familiarity with speech and natural language processing technologies
Expertise in motion design or prototyping
UX Designers are responsible for the end to end execution of a project and leading all client communication. You should have highly developed design skills and excellent communication ability. You will plan, priorities, and deliver all activities independently. You are the right fit if you enjoy creating interfaces, love challenges and designing digital products
Role & Responsibilities:
Conduct workshops and collaborate with clients to understand business needs, user needs & goals of the project
Create personas to understand target audiences, craft user journeys and use cases for the product
Create design assets that showcase relationships between product features, users and data
Collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to achieve the goals of the project
Create high-quality wireframes that fulfil the goals of the product in a highly efficient and simple manner
Audit designs that are already developed to identify improvements or conduct usability tests on your designs
Set new benchmarks in creating any UX artefacts and documents
Critical thinking and highly developed wireframing, presentation and prototyping skills
Very keen attention to detail
Excellent documentation skills
Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
Ability to present and explain your work to others with articulate communication
High-quality wireframes, prototypes and documents that meet the goals of the project
Continuous communication between internal teams, project managers and stakeholders
Documentation of the screens designed for a smooth handover to visual designers and developers
Timely delivery for any task assigned to you or your mentee
Growth of mentees to ultimately become completely independent
Freshers are not eligible
Education criteria are not strict
A detailed portfolio is a must in which only individual projects/work must be showcased.
The ability to create illustrations is preferred but not required
We are hiring a UI/UX design for a full-time opportunity at HQ. The candidate must be having -
- A minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 years of work experience with UX, UI is required
- Prior experience leading a team of UX and UI designers
- Experience around end-to-end client communication and design project management
- Experience handling multiple design projects simultaneously
- Should be having pro-level experience in design tools such as - Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc
- Should be proactive with communications
- Great communication skills
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
• Acute vision
• Time-management skills
• Communication skills
• Handles rejection Qualifications-B.Design
The incumbent will be entitled to the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product team to identify research questions.
- Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, card sorting, and usability tests to understand user needs and find relevant solutions
- Help define and refine user personas.
- Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy.
- Create use cases and flow diagrams, and define information hierarchies.
- Write compelling, user-friendly copy that guides the user and embodies the voice of the brand.
- Design and prototype elegant interactive solutions.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to translate design appropriately.
- Provide support by participating in creative decision-making.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- A user-centric mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative & analytical problem-solving approach, articulative, and rational.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hyper-collaborative work environment with grace. And someone who wants to make great products
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or a similar role.
- Bachelor's, associate's, or relevant program degree in design or art-related field.
- Portfolio of high-quality work and project samples.
- Mastery of foundational design concepts and visual principles, especially for the digital world.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design/CAD software like Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch/Illustrator/Affinity, Photoshop, Figma, etc.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Proficiency in Photoshop, XD, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Strong Knowledge on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD.
• Design the UI architecture, wireframes and interaction flows
• Experience in CSS Preprocessors like SASS, LESS
• Experience in create logos, brochures, Flyers
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
We are looking for a senior graphic designer with a keen eye for detail and aesthetics to join our team. The role would include designing social media posts, banners, email layouts, page layouts etc
The role can be fulfilled both remotely and in-person. Our office is based out of Santacruz West in Mumbai